Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me, _Zanmato_ and Grid in Ardream OWNAGE!!!...
Page: 7

Me, _Zanmato_ and Grid in Ardream OWNAGE!!!

llJuanMall

wow, this is getting very interesting xD, give me some more popcorn bro!

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

lPayManul - best light mage ever, tp'd with 10-20 hp left, and had awesome stun rate
    NobodyLadyIsBack - Monster warrior! ran into towers fully duffed, got 2385093285 kills, and managed to get back out alive, I still haven't figured out how :mellow:
    0paki/Derogic/Bananko/Marko - My croatian kankas, any of them on either of their accounts, just ownage (these 4 tied for this spot, they all awesome :lol
    PETE! - One of the best sins I've played with, cured and mh faster than any one I've seen, too bad he quit :wub:

Psy

Ok heres my example

G7 was mainly a rofd player,yet he owned schrotti

cava? Doesnt he play gatsby... lol , plenty of rofd "guppies" have owned the shit outta him

your a mage 1 v 1 doesnt matter for u so forget it.

your just players, theres no problem with considering yourself good... Im not going to say u suck, but saying u own rofd easily... thats just a laugh.

ps: not like im a rofd player i came into KO around the time ares was being made but decided to stay with myko...[/b]
    The game's downfall started with the release of KE. I hardly played anymore after KE came out. I only started playing again after I got invited to a good PKing clan.

Part of my spheel on why the game started to suck:

Eslant became uberfucked, the mobs were jumbled all over the map; there were troll berserkers instead of troll warriors and troll captains instead of troll berserkers. The lowest tier trolls were nonexistant.

Warrior skill "provoke" became bugged and was never fixed. K2's explanation was that it was a solution for luring (that's a laugh)

Mages were only useful for TPing for a while. This is when the first "papers" came about. A few weeks after KE was released, there were 4 paper mages to every other class in CZ. While this is good for sins, it is not so good for priests and most warriors (I wasn't too effected by it, I quickly became best friends with Fire Talia)

Defense armors stopped dropping. A shame isn't it? Although I had a complete set of defense armors (that I would ever use), I didn't like how the best ones stopped dropping (+7 crystal helm/30 dd) and how everyone relied on the mercy of quitting players for their defense items.

Boss drop rate was fucked up the ass around the corner and out the mouth

Forgotten Temple - It was fun (when it wasn't being bugged).

Was compounding enabled? I can't remember. All I remember is being able to tell the difference when fighting against someone with +2 uniques on compared to how they used to play. Compounding is the worst thing to happen to KO, it rewarded the dupers and scorned the "legit"

Solo PKing remained relatively the same. More people were getting to 70 faster, but level 63s could beat them based on skill alone.

And if USKO having 1/4th less XP per kill on each mob wasn't bad enough; when ROFD came out people had the sudden goal to reach 80(suddenly called "nolives") .Level 70 is now the absolute minimum. You can not solo PK unless you are 70; even then there are groups of level 75+ that will own your ass in 15 seconds.

ontop of all of this, the ratio of turks to otherwise non turks increases each expansion. Where it was 1 turk to every 4 people in KO, it became 1 to every 3 when KE came out, and by the end of KE 2 to 1, and with the release of ROFD 4 to 1. When I was playing in ROFD and started talking to some newer players at xp spots, there were flabbergasted. "Omfg, you speak english? Where are you from? I don't believe you, which state do you live in? What's the capital?" The game became less fun to play when my screen was full of foreign jibberish.

Oh, and farming dms in cz? What about killing the opposing nation killing them? GOOD JOB ON REMOVING THAT! I loved those two elements most about KO.

Of course, the tiny factions of hardcore players that you can understand will remain. But this game switched from "hardcore + pk AND THEN xp when no one was in CZ" to "hardcore + xp AND THEN pk when you become burned out", eliminating many of the people you would consider "old school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just so I can make this post on topic, It would be smart if you had "Who is the best you've pked with in each expansion?"

KO:
    Incisor
    Ness
    Immo
    Ajax

This made for a fun PK party. I would also like to add l3aml3am, the 6 of us could own CZ. I was, however, more of a soloer.

KE:
    Cama
    Rentz
    Desithemute/Arcy
    Hydro

Need I say more? Cama and Rentz are superb, Desi and Arcy are amazing healer, and Hydro is an awesome rogue (He and I took Talos, with minor heals )

ROFD:
    Rentz
    Ap0phis
    Desithemute/Arcy
    Hydro

Again, I had to throw Hydro in. Rentz will always remain as the uber magýon. Arcy and Desi, again, are good healers/duffers/survivors. I like Apophis only when Morax isn't the only healer in the party.

Banned

The game's downfall started with the release of KE. I hardly played anymore after KE came out. I only started playing again after I got invited to a good PKing clan.

Part of my spheel on why the game started to sucked:

Eslant became uberfucked, the mobs were jumbled all over the map; there were troll berserkers instead of troll warriors and troll captains instead of troll berserkers. The lowest tier trolls were nonexistant.

Warrior skill "provoke" became bugged and was never fixed. K2's explanation was that it was a solution for luring (that's a laugh)

Mages were only useful for TPing for a while. This is when the first "papers" came about. A few weeks after KE was released, there were 4 paper mages to every other class in CZ. While this is good for sins, it is not so good for priests and most warriors (I wasn't too effected by it, I quickly became best friends with Fire Talia)

Defense armors stopped dropping. A shame isn't it? Although I had a complete set of defense armors (that I would ever use), I didn't like how the best ones stopped dropping (+7 crystal helm/30 dd) and how everyone relied on the mercy of quitting players for their defense items.

Boss drop rate was fucked up the ass around the corner and out the mouth

Forgotten Temple - It was fun (when it wasn't being bugged).

Solo PKing remained relatively the same. More people were getting to 70 faster, but level 63s could beat them based on skill alone.

And if USKO having 1/4th less XP per kill on each mob wasn't bad enough, when ROFD came out; people had the sudden goal to reach 80(suddenly called "nolives") .Level 70 is now the absolute minimum. You can not solo PK unless you are 70; even then there are groups of level 75+ that will own your ass in 15 seconds.

ontop of all of this, the ratio of turks to otherwise non turks increases each expansion. Where it was 1 turk to every 4 people in KO, it became 1 to every 3 when KE came out, and by the end of KE 2 to 1, and with the release of ROFD 4 to 1. When I was playing in ROFD and started talking to some newer players at xp spots, there were flabbergasted. "Omfg, you speak english? Where are you from? I don't believe you, which state do you live in? What's the capital?" The game became less fun to play when my screen was full of foreign jibberish.

Of course, the tiny factions of hardcore players that you can understand will remain. But this game switched from casual + pk to hardcore + pk, eliminating many of the people you would consider "old school."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just so I can make this post on topic, It would be smart if you had "Who is the best you've pked with in each expansion?"

KO:
    Incisor
    Ness
    Immo
    Ajax

This made for a fun PK party. I would also like to add l3aml3am, the 6 of us could own CZ. I was, however, more of a soloer.

KE:
    Cama
    Rentz
    Desithemute/Arcy
    Hydro

Need I say more? Cama and Rentz are superb, Desi and Arcy are amazing healer, and Hydro is an awesome rogue (He and I took Talos, with minor heals )
    ROFD:
    Rentz
    Ap0phis
    Desithemute/Arcy
    Hydro

Again, I had to throw Hydro in. Rentz will always remain as the uber magýon. Arcy and Desi, again, are good healers/duffers/survivors. I like Apophis only when Morax isn't the only healer in the party.[/b]

Yes this game isnt casual anymore, it takes time to be a top dog... which is y old schoolers are mad

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

as much as i dislike zero sometimes, he was a good rogue far better than most rogues ive played with...why? cuz he actually payed attention...one of the very few rogues where i could tp him next to someone iced and hed attack that person instead of run off and chase someone he was attacking before...iced target or target u were at before? its amazing how many retarded rogues go for the old target when the iced target is so much easier a kill

as for new vs old argument...new age will always be crap compared to old, why? cuz new age rely on items and levels, old relied on skill...do an 8v8 of old vs new good guns and i guarantee the old would whip the living shit out of the new
    some proof of this: schrotti on someones warrior, me on someones mage, and cava on someones bp(but played it as an int priest) were able to completely own pretty much all of bifrost to the point we were running into orc safe zone bouncing around in boredom

old>new, wanna know why? while all u guppies are learning how to get to our status of playing weve been at our status for quite a while...so go ahead learn ur combos learn ur builds, while u learn all that shit well sit there with our chars knowing everything we need to do...its second nature for the oldies while its still an active thought for all u newbies[/b]
    ur saying guppies? I can understand u saying that the old school players would have a better understanding of what to do while pking than someone who has been playing for 2 weeks. But, those who are playing now didnt just start a few weeks ago. Many of us have been playing just as long as the amount of time your entire career on this game lasted. And just because we werent there in the beginning u are gonna tell me that we cant be as good as u are ever? We have an equal opportunity to learn the insides and out of the game as u did... just becuz we are doing it a different time doesnt mean it is any less good than it was before. That’s like exactly nooby put it… Muhammad Ali coming and saying that the new boxers are shit because they didn’t box back when he did, or like Lyndon B. Johnson going to George Bush and saying that his 8 years as president were better than Bush’s 8 years as president because they happened before his (They both were pretty equally bad :P). Maybe they were but you have no way of actually proving that just with the fact that it happened before.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ur saying guppies? I can understand u saying that the old school players would have a better understanding of what to do while pking than someone who has been playing for 2 weeks. But, those who are playing now didnt just start a few weeks ago. Many of us have been playing just as long as the amount of time your entire career on this game lasted. And just because we werent there in the beginning u are gonna tell me that we cant be as good as u are ever? We have an equal opportunity to learn the insides and out of the game as u did... just becuz we are doing it a different time doesnt mean it is any less good than it was before. That’s like exactly nooby put it… Muhammad Ali coming and saying that the new boxers are shit because they didn’t box back when he did, or like Lyndon B. Johnson going to George Bush and saying that his 8 years as president were better than Bush’s 8 years as president because they happened before his (They both were pretty equally bad :P). Maybe they were but you have no way of actually proving that just with the fact that it happened before.[/b]
    no u see theres a difference, theres no skill involved in the game any more so all the new "good guns" have no skill compared to those of us who were around and good back in the old days when skill was REQUIRED to be good

back in the old days most of the top players were taking "skill" from KOM :P

the game still relies heavily on skill... Its just nowadays there are hardly any clans that are as organized as tormentors (glarfist parties with his 2x priest 3x mages could never be beat) for example

edit i also 100% agree with locksely..

no u see theres a difference, theres no skill involved in the game any more so all the new "good guns" have no skill compared to those of us who were around and good back in the old days when skill was REQUIRED to be good[/b]
    how can u say that there's no skill involved in the game anymore? I want actual proof of this statement

I have been playing this game since back in 04 on MYKO and I can tell you there are ppl I play with now who have more skill than those who have played with me previously.

You cant just claim that a game requires no skill anymore to play. I can guaruntee to you that someone who can combo with +0 uniques can still beat someone that has +2s and just spams skills. If the game didnt require skill to play anymore... that wouldnt be the case. The person with +2s would win, but they dont.

kkthnxbb

Psy

You cant just claim that a game requires no skill anymore to play. I can guaruntee to you that someone who can combo with +0 uniques can still beat someone that has +2s and just spams skills. If the game didnt require skill to play anymore... that wouldnt be the case. The person with +2s would win, but they dont.[/b]
    What about when you are level 65 with +0 uniques fighting against a level 75 with +2 uniques and full shell +8? I've hit people who have only taken 300 damage from a SD, while they dish back 800. They can almost outpot the damage I do; the only thing I have to counter that is my ace in the hole, weapon defense.

What about when you are level 65 with +0 uniques fighting against a level 75 with +2 uniques and full shell +8? I've hit people who have only taken 300 damage from a SD, while they dish back 800. They can almost outpot the damage I do; the only thing I have to counter that is my ace in the hole, weapon defense.[/b]
    thats like saying a lvl 55 in KE with +0 uniques vs a lvl 65 in KE with +2 uniques... theres some balance between skill and lvl in each expansion. At a certain points one becomes more important than the other. Now if it was equal lvl of +0s vs +2s the outcome is still the same as its been since KE came out

Psy

thats like saying a lvl 55 in KE with +0 uniques vs a lvl 65 in KE with +2 uniques... theres some balance between skill and lvl in each expansion. At a certain points one becomes more important than the other. Now if it was equal lvl of +0s vs +2s the outcome is still the same as its been since KE came out[/b]
    I have seen a level 50 sin beat a level 65 sin. It's the classic Hydro vs Warp fight, in which someone with skill beats someone without skill. Keep in mind that the level 50 didn't even have spike.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

talk this to people with +0 uniques on beramus that still owns the +3 uniques ppl ^^
    they are not taht few

Banned

no u see theres a difference, theres no skill involved in the game any more so all the new "good guns" have no skill compared to those of us who were around and good back in the old days when skill was REQUIRED to be good[/b]

Um skill requred to be good?

Are u serious? Have u seen KE pk videos... there was about 40-50 noobs running around and random lvl 70s just pickin out the weaklings.... There seemed to be no skill involved... where as now a days... ppl have to actually combo srry. BTW ull notice there were only a few so called "gg" in each server... now a days u will have about half of the server being able to combo, being able to minor.... things that were GG in your day are now considered average... Y? bcuz the game has evolved and thats wat it will keep doing.

there had to have been a massive gap of skills for that to happen... with that massive gap applied in this expansion although u can easily have the same conclusion

I cant believe u ppl actually can have this outrageous claim that this game requires no skill to play anymore when most of you arent even playing for that matter. If it didnt require any skill to play anymore it would be a game completely consisting of statistics... and it is most definitely not or else it wouldnt be fun anymore and many of us wouldnt still be playing.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast