Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What about when you are level 65 with +0 uniques fighting against a level 75 with +2 uniques and full ...
Page: 8

Banned

What about when you are level 65 with +0 uniques fighting against a level 75 with +2 uniques and full shell +8? I've hit people who have only taken 300 damage from a SD, while they dish back 800. They can almost outpot the damage I do; the only thing I have to counter that is my ace in the hole, weapon defense.[/b]

Thats a item diffrence, there is more room nowadays in this game to improve your items... Players have to be able to keep up with it.

There is no shame to losing to item diffrence, i have said to many ppl there is to much of a item diffrence to win ...

but ive seen the same thing in KE... plenty of ppl diieng in 2 hits... u cant say they were noob... there char was just weak.

and replying to the post above me

its just like i said before

DONT TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT, AND IF U CANT BE ABOUT IT THEN STFU

Show me pk vids where old school ggs are simply tearing up everything, no editing nothing... just a single day of pk where its 6 v 1 and that old player owns all of them... I mean it requires no skill right? So those 6 must not even be potting even minorhealing.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Um skill requred to be good?

Are u serious? Have u seen KE pk videos... there was about 40-50 noobs running around and random lvl 70s just pickin out the weaklings.... There seemed to be no skill involved... where as now a days... ppl have to actually combo srry. BTW ull notice there were only a few so called "gg" in each server... now a days u will have about half of the server being able to combo, being able to minor.... things that were GG in your day are now considered average... Y? bcuz the game has evolved and thats wat it will keep doing.[/b]
    good point watch the "old school" pk videos and the majority of kills are spike thrust dead, but no reason to continue this argument... its just as i told u it would happen when this argument started... a bunch of has-beens coming in saying that they are better than we who play now because they played before us.

If you really think you are better than EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PLAYS NOW just because u played earlier than us, come PROVE IT dont just sit here and flame on the forums

Psy

good point watch the "old school" pk videos and the majority of kills are spike thrust dead, but no reason to continue this argument... its just as i told u it would happen when this argument started... a bunch of has-beens coming in saying that they are better than we who play now because they played before us.
    If you really think you are better than EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO PLAYS NOW just because u played earlier than us, come PROVE IT dont just sit here and flame on the forums[/b]
    We did prove it up until we stopped playing and sold all of our stuff. This game's fun lessened by the time most of us quit. Most of us (at least the people I knew) did play in to ROFD, and found that the only "good" thing about it was Bifrost. We got sick of that and stopped playing.

Record

no u see theres a difference, theres no skill involved in the game any more so all the new "good guns" have no skill compared to those of us who were around and good back in the old days when skill was REQUIRED to be good[/b]
    Definiton of Skills:
    Proficiency, facility, or dexterity that is acquired or developed through training or experience.

There is skill involved in this game.

Banned

We did prove it up until we stopped playing and sold all of our stuff. This game's fun lessened by the time most of us quit. Most of us (at least the people I knew) did play in to ROFD, and found that the only "good" thing about it was Bifrost. We got sick of that and stopped playing.[/b]
    In my opinion most of u quit bcuz u werent doing half as good as u used to... couldnt keep up with everyone improving...item requirements increased... lvling was required again.

u all couldnt stand that pressure so ya got the fck outta the kitchen... now your just yelling from out the window .

Record

We did prove it up until we stopped playing and sold all of our stuff. This game's fun lessened by the time most of us quit. Most of us (at least the people I knew) did play in to ROFD, and found that the only "good" thing about it was Bifrost. We got sick of that and stopped playing.[/b]
    so stop posting.

This game to you guys is such a piece of shit, though you still attend to this forum.

Banned

ps:

u say theres no skill left, so ur telling me u would look at a

g7 movie
    cerote movie
    parapara movie
    infinitedream movie
    xterminator movie

and ud honestly say...

all of them are noobs

u prolly wouldnt cuz all of them would prolly own your friends lol

Really i prefer pk with old people from old ko.With old friends many fun.
    Warrior: Namiko ( old Batman ), Havvk, Taurus, Wasabi, Tempest, Sludge, Husy.
    Rouge: Chusco, Felix , Doc1, Varanasi, Billat.
    Mage: Vhail, Abyss, __Countess__, Cinkopat, Thestrom.
    Priest: W0lf , Dro, Oscar ( ______________ ) and me ( L0qui / ichijo ), Gatubela, Zaria.

old times many fun.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

yea and we still find it fun... but just becuz u dont have fun playing the game anymore that means that we must suck cuz we still have fun playing game eh?

I meant prove it NOW if u really think ur better than any1 and EVERYONE that plays at this very moment

Psy

In my opinion most of u quit bcuz u werent doing half as good as u used to... couldnt keep up with everyone improving...item requirements increased... lvling was required again.
    u all couldnt stand that pressure so ya got the fck outta the kitchen... now your just yelling from out the window .[/b]
    I was the first to quit. Almost everyone in my "favorite" clan (AHM) quitted not too soon after I did. I still had an account on both diez(67) and ares(72) to play. Basically, I quit because I had everything.

What I had:
    A spot in the castle-holding clan on diez
    A spot in a XP party whenever I wanted to join
    A spot in a Bifrost party whenever we decided to go
    Means by which to start an Isiloon-killing group whenever I wanted. (and the means by which to stop others from farming isiloon)
    A guild full of legitimate english speakers who communicated using Vent
    A guild full of legitimate level 70-80s that were mostly always up for pking
    Skill
    A full +8 chitin set
    Full uniques

Basically, I got bored and annoyed of the game for various reasons, not really tired of it. When you have everything you can possibly obtain in a game, the only thing left to do is play another and become the "best" at that too.
    Ever hear of the saying "Quit while you're ahead?" I did that, in part. I got bored of the game and quit, simple as that. Knight Online is not a way of life for me as it is for you.

Edit:
    How would you like it if you ran around CZ for 3 hours without dying, and that sort of thing was happening each day? The main point of the game lessens (PKing) and it becomes a social game. I had a theory a while back, about why people act like flaming homosexuals while playing KO, it's because they try to make ways to entertain themselves. How long do you all run around doing nothing while playing this game? That means your time playing is up, the game is no longer interesting to you. That's when I decided to move on.

no u see theres a difference, theres no skill involved in the game any more so all the new "good guns" have no skill compared to those of us who were around and good back in the old days when skill was REQUIRED to be good[/b]
    lol i disagree with you... your telling me it doesnt take skill to kill anymore?? wdf?/ what about people with iron belts +2, iron necks +1 dual rofs, lugius +8... thats real easy to kill when you only have the basic uniques +0 like wp 0 and rocs +0... and what about all those famous turk 3 v 1? it happens all the time and to win those i think lots of skill is required... and i remember when i was lvl 61 getting spiked 1.6k by muffin back in myko.. dont tell me a lvl 70 with any uniques had trouble killing a lvl 61 that would get spiked 1.6k when that was half his hp buffed... of course there was a lot of skill back in zero's,NYchris, f9, and all those other big guns time but new users joined back in cypher/olympia when you guys were already gone and since then they had time to practice enough to own guys like zero and company... anyways i still like your style zero dont get me wrong but others have surpassed your skill thats for sure

Psy

lol i disagree with you... your telling me it doesnt take skill to kill anymore?? wdf?/ what about people with iron belts +2, iron necks +1 dual rofs, lugius +8... thats real easy to kill when you only have the basic uniques +0 like wp 0 and rocs +0... and what about all those famous turk 3 v 1? it happens all the time and to win those i think lots of skill is required... and i remember when i was lvl 61 getting spiked 1.6k by muffin back in myko.. dont tell me a lvl 70 with any uniques had trouble killing a lvl 61 that would get spiked 1.6k when that was half his hp buffed... of course there was a lot of skill back in zero's,NYchris, f9, and all those other big guns time but new users joined back in cypher/olympia when you guys were already gone and since then they had time to practice enough to own guys like zero and company... anyways i still like your style zero dont get me wrong but others have surpassed your skill thats for sure[/b]
    People talking like this pisses me off. You are comparing two things which can not be compared. It is like comparing Einstein to your Physics teacher. Einstein is a genius, yet your Physics teacher knows everything Einstein knew. But let me ask you this: who do you think is smarter, your physics teacher or Einstein? Skill is something that the oldschool players possess, and the newschool players lament. With this, i'm done with this topic. I think I've made my point.

xanarchistx

KIMPEE
    :OG:: (Not the archer...)

Ares ftw, pwn all.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Ok heres my example

G7 was mainly a rofd player,yet he owned schrotti

cava? Doesnt he play gatsby... lol , plenty of rofd "guppies" have owned the shit outta him

your a mage 1 v 1 doesnt matter for u so forget it.

your just players, theres no problem with considering yourself good... Im not going to say u suck, but saying u own rofd easily... thats just a laugh.

ps: not like im a rofd player i came into KO around the time ares was being made but decided to stay with myko...[/b]

G7 aka miguel aka ride0n aka fa1con is just as old school as i am, he for sure aint a "rofd player" , smart ass.

How would you like it if you ran around CZ for 3 hours without dying.[/b]
    hahah it made me laugh. ur solo or party with 7 priests?

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast