Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Your top 4 duo pk partners

This is a discussion on Your top 4 duo pk partners within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hahah it made me laugh. ur solo or party with 7 priests?[/b] ahm party with 1 or 2 priests 4-5 ...
Page: 9

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

hahah it made me laugh. ur solo or party with 7 priests?[/b]
    ahm party with 1 or 2 priests 4-5 warriors and 1 mage(me) would go around cz for huors and hours and hours and huors and hours without any challenge

so stop posting.

This game to you guys is such a piece of shit, though you still attend to this forum.[/b]

Uh, 'we' founded the forum. Can't exactly leave, remember what happened last time the "old school" guys left the "new school" guys a forum to run? (Read KORanking)

kakashi-_+

People talking like this pisses me off. You are comparing two things which can not be compared. It is like comparing Einstein to your Physics teacher. Einstein is a genius, yet your Physics teacher knows everything Einstein knew. But let me ask you this: who do you think is smarter, your physics teacher or Einstein? Skill is something that the oldschool players possess, and the newschool players lament. With this, i'm done with this topic. I think I've made my point.[/b]
    People talking like this pisses me off , how the fuck u can compare ko players with Einstein and a Physics teacher ?
    who do you think is smarter????? :P u are funny
    so none new player would be smarter or better player than the old player? cmon :lol:
    i just will say something that is 100% since i have play and i have been witness about this "old school "
    all those arrogant that claim theirselves the "best" they were just the best cuz they overgeared everyone in the server look at 000 lol normal items? pff he even could kill with cs and 1 dagger,,,, old movies = solo
    now call those and tell them to solo this days :P
    go to the dictionary and look for the word
    "Humility" h34r:
    and 1 more thing, always the new generation will surpass the old 1 is a life rule.

PaPaSmurF

I've played for quite some time. I know alot about the game. And I can honestly say it takes more skill now than it did back in preKE and KE days. Its more of the 'gang bang' mentality due to (a majory) of turks that cannot pk solo to save their life. So what do they do? They group up and ks the living fuck out of everyone. So to beat these mobs of turks you need and organized party these days. Back in the day you had a chance at pwning them by luring around in circles and dance + comboing them. (Watch 0's videos)I also say it takes more skill now because, most know how to combo (other than turks xD), and there are new skills in the game that put players in hard situations. I'm NOT saying 0000000 is less skilled than the people who are "good guns" now, because fact of the matter is I'd put money against 99% of the ppl who vs 0 with even gear + level. I guess I'm saying, it takes more skill to play now, but older players (such as 0000000) were more skilled than over 3/4 of the people that play now.

Much respect for old GG players, esp 0000000 for his knowledge in game. He was so far ahead compared to everyone it wasnt even funny as far as comboing ect goes. No wonder so many people are sour towards him.

Dunno what more to accomplish in ko...
    we were nr.1 on Ares when we played, we were nr.1 when we quit.

Nr.1 np holders
    Nr.1 clan
    Nr.1 players.
    we had kingship
    we did isiloon like it was kekurikuakakka
    We only entered cz when we had a chance to fight 5-8 Hatred players (90% of time some of us were drunk) vs 4-5 Parties else no fun so we had a chance to kill some of them before they all spam /town.

USKO died when KE ended, all the oldschool players with say the same, because its the truth. ROFD is too easy and requires no skill. Just check how easy it is to xp to 70... and not to mention how easy it is to get items now rofl... in the old days you actually had to farm for your gear, god knows how many hours i spend at DMs for cash back in the days.

Record

People talking like this pisses me off. You are comparing two things which can not be compared. It is like comparing Einstein to your Physics teacher. Einstein is a genius, yet your Physics teacher knows everything Einstein knew. But let me ask you this: who do you think is smarter, your physics teacher or Einstein? Skill is something that the oldschool players possess, and the newschool players lament. With this, i'm done with this topic. I think I've made my point.[/b]
    Good Comparison, though would you say the Physics Teacher is Intelligent?

Uh, 'we' founded the forum. Can't exactly leave, remember what happened last time the "old school" guys left the "new school" guys a forum to run? (Read KORanking)[/b]
    I'm not saying take the forum down, but isn't this community built around Knight Online, a game which they consider to be shitty as time goes on, and doesn't require any sort of skill?

People talking like this pisses me off , how the fuck u can compare ko players with Einstein and a Physics teacher ?
    who do you think is smarter????? :P u are funny
    so none new player would be smarter or better player than the old player? cmon :lol:
    i just will say something that is 100% since i have play and i have been witness about this "old school "
    all those arrogant that claim theirselves the "best" they were just the best cuz they overgeared everyone in the server look at 000 lol normal items? pff he even could kill with cs and 1 dagger,,,, old movies = solo
    now call those and tell them to solo this days :P
    go to the dictionary and look for the word
    "Humility" h34r:
    and 1 more thing, always the new generation will surpass the old 1 is a life rule.[/b]
    I think you can save yourself the stress of trying to speak english, and leave the posting to noobybooby and sir_locksey.

I've played for quite some time. I know alot about the game. And I can honestly say it takes more skill now than it did back in preKE and KE days. Its more of the 'gang bang' mentality due to (a majory) of turks that cannot pk solo to save their life. So what do they do? They group up and ks the living fuck out of everyone. So to beat these mobs of turks you need and organized party these days. Back in the day you had a chance at pwning them by luring around in circles and dance + comboing them. (Watch 0's videos)I also say it takes more skill now because, most know how to combo (other than turks xD), and there are new skills in the game that put players in hard situations. I'm NOT saying 0000000 is less skilled than the people who are "good guns" now, because fact of the matter is I'd put money against 99% of the ppl who vs 0 with even gear + level. I guess I'm saying, it takes more skill to play now, but older players (such as 0000000) were more skilled than over 3/4 of the people that play now.

Much respect for old GG players, esp 0000000 for his knowledge in game. He was so far ahead compared to everyone it wasnt even funny as far as comboing ect goes. No wonder so many people are sour towards him.[/b]
    Did you play diez as Papa_Smurf? While ago.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

KO isnt the same as the knowledge of science... Einstein figured alot out back in his day, he was a genious, but i can guaruntee you that overall our civilization today has a more vast knowledge of science than in Einstein's time. Our knowledge keeps evolving and getting bigger with every passing day.

TBH i dont think you've made much of a point at all =/

It pisses me off all these old school "good guns" talking like we who play now can never acheive anything close to what they did in game just because we play after they left.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Nr.1 np holders
    Nr.1 clan
    Nr.1 players.
    we had kingship
    We only entered cz when we had a chance to fight 5-8 Hatred players (90% of time some of us were drunk) vs 4-5 Parties else no fun so we had a chance to kill some of them before they all spam /town.

USKO died when KE ended, all the oldschool players with say the same, because its the truth. ROFD is too easy and requires no skill. Just check how easy it is to xp to 70... and not to mention how easy it is to get items now rofl... in the old days you actually had to farm for your gear, god knows how many hours i spend at DMs for cash back in the days.[/b]
    Its easier to get to 70 because 70 is like the new 60 and 80 is the new 70... there is alot of difference between those 10 lvls just like it was before

Easier to get items? well how does that affect the requirement of skill in game? Since every1 has items wouldnt it be a game just based on who had more skill? Or who has the most items... cuz every1 has items by the way ur talking

And farming... i still have to farm for pot money and scroll money and money to try and upgrade my shells and chitins and raptors i get from exp parties/ farming... I go to Eslant Dungeon everyday and i go to bifrost. I still do what you did at DMs... I just do it in different places.

I find it funny how all of you trying to defend ur "good gun" "old school" "im better than all you new guys" status but in doing so you contradict each others arguments ALL the time =/

In the old days.. You couldnt get In's rocs/rols so easy like you can now a days.. not to mention all those silly dungeons making it way too easy to get money... If you had any idea how many bosses we killed in Hatred for our jewelry you would be surprised..

Even lvling to 80 isnt as hard as it was getting 70 back in KO/KE but then again you wouldnt know because you were just a lvl 61 or 62 archer in our farkspider clan <-- or something near that name...

People now a days cant do shit without their compounded +3/4/5 shit... Just look at ares, people think that the turkish sin beterrr is good.. But hes just a trashy lvl 80 sin in full +21. Its funny to see how people think that they become good once they hit 80 with full +21 and kill the random noobs that are left. I remember how shitty beterrr, lordos and Arnitsos was back when we played. They were a total joke in cz, almost worse than watching bidas pk with 2 full heals on him

Everything was made easier in ROFD.

Higher Drop rates
    More items like a mini roc..
    ALOT easier to lvl..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I will stick up for 0000000 because I have seen 1st hand him raping the living shit out of lvl 80&#39;s on a badly equipped lvl 74 sin on diez only 4 or 5 months ago , he still had it then.

Now alot of us oldies did leave at the very top of our game , some of us like me are semi active but still put up a good fight in CZ and are no walk over.

the irony is your only really reconised for your achvments by the amount of times people copy your name and clan name

Banned

Nr.1 np holders
    Nr.1 clan
    Nr.1 players.
    we had kingship

USKO died when KE ended, all the oldschool players with say the same, because its the truth. ROFD is too easy and requires no skill. Just check how easy it is to xp to 70... and not to mention how easy it is to get items now rofl... in the old days you actually had to farm for your gear, god knows how many hours i spend at DMs for cash back in the days.[/b]

BLA BLA BLA

more history, I dont need a ares history lesson...get your lil crew, come to the server now... and do that shit...

stop talkin bout it... been tired of talk

ps: o wow its easy to get to lvl 70 now ..... lets see u get to lvl 80 then talk about lvling. Plus lvl 70 is the new lvl 62

In the old days.. You couldnt get In&#39;s rocs/rols so easy like you can now a days.. not to mention all those silly dungeons making it way too easy to get money... If you had any idea how many bosses we killed in Hatred for our jewelry you would be surprised..

Even lvling to 80 isnt as hard as it was getting 70 back in KO/KE but then again you wouldnt know because you were just a lvl 61 or 62 archer in our farkspider clan <-- or something near that name...

People now a days cant do shit without their compounded +3/4/5 shit... Just look at ares, people think that the turkish sin beterrr is good.. But hes just a trashy lvl 80 sin in full +21. Its funny to see how people think that they become good once they hit 80 with full +21 and kill the random noobs that are left. I remember how shitty beterrr, lordos and Arnitsos was back when we played. They were a total joke in cz, almost worse than watching bidas pk with 2 full heals on him

Everything was made easier in ROFD.

Higher Drop rates
    More items like a mini roc..
    ALOT easier to lvl..[/b]

Your acting like u havent seen ppl come into there chars late.... i doubt u could touch locks in any aspect of PK now a days.

Banned

Its easier to get to 70 because 70 is like the new 60 and 80 is the new 70... there is alot of difference between those 10 lvls just like it was before

Easier to get items? well how does that affect the requirement of skill in game? Since every1 has items wouldnt it be a game just based on who had more skill? Or who has the most items... cuz every1 has items by the way ur talking

And farming... i still have to farm for pot money and scroll money and money to try and upgrade my shells and chitins and raptors i get from exp parties/ farming... I go to Eslant Dungeon everyday and i go to bifrost. I still do what you did at DMs... I just do it in different places.
    I find it funny how all of you trying to defend ur "good gun" "old school" "im better than all you new guys" status but in doing so you contradict each others arguments ALL the time =/[/b]
    who needs to farm? you never heard of the ko4life market section? yes im selling my items now, u can call my a hypocrite but ask every1 that knows me and they will tell you i deserve it. all my items are farm/upgrade it myself cept a couple items were given to us.

ROFD is too easy, i still get kills with only 1815ap (after i gave my chitin +5 RB set away) on a lvl 73 sin LOL. also bathory has been tanking on quest items for a week now, shes doing pretty well.

Banned

who needs to farm? you never heard of the ko4life market section? yes im selling my items now, u can call my a hypocrite but ask every1 that knows me and they will tell you i deserve it. all my items are farm/upgrade it myself cept a couple items were given to us.

ROFD is too easy, i still get kills with only 1815ap (after i gave my chitin +5 RB set away) on a lvl 73 sin LOL. also bathory has been tanking on quest items for a week now, shes doing pretty well.[/b]
    Um

ive seen lvl 56&#39;s with +6 chitin able to make np back in KE... dare them to try that now... i would actually call 1815 a lot of ap ...

Rofd players are not acting like every1 who plays now is the ultimate players, but to say it doesnt require skill to play... thats a joke. Many of u are just saying this bcuz ur not in cz so we cant point out when u got owned here or there... But most of the "old school" players that are playing aint really talking as much as others i notice.

I think we need to define a "rofd player" and a "old school player"

ive been playing just as long or longer then most of these "KE" players but im still on the rofd side... So wat is the definition of a "rofd player"

but ive met many players who i would guess u call "rofd players" who are very skilled....

Banned

you do realize im on ares? i get spam by warriors for 500-700.

with border defense war and quests, its easier to get to 70 now then to get 60 back when apos was your only option.

Banned

you do realize im on ares? i get spam by warriors for 500-700.

with border defense war and quests, its easier to get to 70 now then to get 60 back when apos was your only option.[/b]

I play ares to.... if u cant beat a warrior due to item /lvl diff dont fight them :/ that simple....

if u had a lvl 62 in KE would u take on a lvl 70?

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast