GamersFIST website secruity?? Opinions?

This is a discussion on GamersFIST website secruity?? Opinions? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, My account is old, non linkable to the gamerfirst website due to special characters. I heard of a few ...
Page: 1

Default GamersFIST website secruity?? Opinions?

So, My account is old, non linkable to the gamerfirst website due to special characters.

I heard of a few people who got hacked, within HOURS of changing their info on the gamers first website. said to be a keylogger on there. But, these people also had sharers.. So its hard to really say what happened there

Anyways, back to the point. I have the option of taking 2 chars of my choice from this acct onto a brand new, linkable account. So i could then, sexchange my char, write support tickets and get the oh so amazing CS automated responses of how its not a F2P issue, and they cannot help me, but then encourage me to buy premmy, which i already have -.-

The real reason i want to do this is, I want to make an ardy warrior, and it saves me 40$ on a CSS xD.

Feedback plix.

Explain yourself, make a list, that'd be more easy to understand, cuz way you say it, my advice, quit ^^

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    So, My account is old, non linkable to the gamerfirst website due to special characters.

I heard of a few people who got hacked, within HOURS of changing their info on the gamers first website. said to be a keylogger on there. But, these people also had sharers.. So its hard to really say what happened there

Anyways, back to the point. I have the option of taking 2 chars of my choice from this acct onto a brand new, linkable account. So i could then, sexchange my char, write support tickets and get the oh so amazing CS automated responses of how its not a F2P issue, and they cannot help me, but then encourage me to buy premmy, which i already have -.-

The real reason i want to do this is, I want to make an ardy warrior, and it saves me 40$ on a CSS xD.

Feedback plix.

If your just making an Ard char, then just start a new account and have one in less then 1 week without money?

I feel "safe" on their website, I never had problems changing information,
    nor has I ever been hacked!

It's kinda weird how many that claims they've been hacked,
    as I always though I blaim their sharers or third-party tools.

Anyhows, K2Network is a mystery itself so who knows!