Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

z0mg! haxing warrior!

This is a discussion on z0mg! haxing warrior! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is a request. Drop below 30% and redball. Let's see the defense then...
Page: 2

Here is a request. Drop below 30% and redball. Let's see the defense then

Banned Senior Member

Hm. Your HP below 30% increases AC by 20%. So, with NO shield and WOA your defense is increased from 4170 to 5004. With a Shield + WOA your defense is increased from 7281 to 8737 when you redball under 30% HP.

Which is mindblowing if I did the math right lol

I did find it a hell of a lot easier to regain my HP when being attacked + redballing with just FP+7 and WOA.

Banned

just got the idea that the build is boring :O
    becuase no one would jump on u ^^

Leeeeeeeedsssss

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by skull009 View Post
    just got the idea that the build is boring :O
    becuase no one would jump on u ^^
    Well, it's an idea in process. No one is a defensive warrior because of exactly what you said - it's basically boring (compared to being an offensive warrior). But, tbh I find it lumped into the same entertainment area as an INT priest. Heal/cure/duff can be an equivalent opposite-strategy for a tank/legcut/stun/distract. A high-leveled Defensive Warrior can definately be annoying enough to provoke a party into attacking him/her if used properly. It's not hard switching out to a 2h weapon then back to a shield. I think anyone who plays Def Warrior and stays with the shield 24/7 and a 1h weapon is either not taking PKing seriously or doesnt know what he's doing.

It's like a BP, you always switch to the shield and run off to heal yourself when you're getting gangbanged, then duff them and bring out the 2h to smash them. Same basic concept except defensive warriors are literally impossible to PK solo. You would need at least 1 healer with 1 Mele.

As for DCZ, that's my primary goal right now (because it's easier for me to build). If I can build a successful defensive warrior for DCZ, be assured that higher lvl defensive warriors would be more than useful and entertaining.

But this isnt an active tactic and i hope im not the only one interested in experimenting with this project considering the fact that KO gets boring as hell after 6-7 years of doing the same shit over and over. This is my last class before I officially quit KO, so I'm sticking to it until it's been proven to be useless and/or I get bored of it.

I'll be making videos and such as time goes on to promote it's use (if it is indeed useful).

I'm not guaranteeing the success of a defensive warrior, but it is an open option that is rarely used.AC

Banned Senior Member

oh my bad. I've been calling "WOA" Wall of Armor when it's "WOI" Wall of Iron.

/Fail.

Beaaaaaaast!

TrustyTheClown Senior Member G3rm4n's Avatar

there were defensiv warriors in logos... even high once... as the levelcap was 80... problem is, get duffed on "Wall of Iron" and ur a one hit wall after the 10 sec.. since ur ac rise down to minus ac... like get duffed on shild and take all ur gear off... (DONT USE THE BUG! BANNABLE!)

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by G3rm4n View Post
    there were defensiv warriors in logos... even high once... as the levelcap was 80... problem is, get duffed on "Wall of Iron" and ur a one hit wall after the 10 sec.. since ur ac rise down to minus ac... like get duffed on shild and take all ur gear off... (DONT USE THE BUG! BANNABLE!)
    wait what? how does AC get reduced to "minus ac" that doesnt make sense

if you're talking about an old bug, i dont think it exists anymore. i've been duffed while using WOI..... it wasnt negative....
    Last edited by MINO; 04-24-2011 at 10:17 PM.

on cwest, there are some pretty good mages (last saturday's war for e.g.), what about them...

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by LightInTheStar View Post
    on cwest, there are some pretty good mages (last saturday's war for e.g.), what about them...
    What? lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12