ZomestraL DUPER NOOB!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on ZomestraL DUPER NOOB!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yeah just!!! i was looking to buy mirage dagger +8 and i see he selling.. then i pm him and ...
Page: 1

Tupo

Default ZomestraL DUPER NOOB!!!!!!!

yeah just!!! i was looking to buy mirage dagger +8 and i see he selling.. then i pm him and asking to that mirage dagger +8.. i ask is is really legit mirage..he say yes yes im legit..then i think oke i can trust you ( i was fucking stupid to trust him ) and now then dupewipe and i log in game OHH! another fucking mirage dagger +8 is gone! YEAH BABY very funny! all my moneys gone,only one dagger...everything suck in this game. He is fucking scammer,duper whatever. I say one thing to you guys: ###DONT NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HIS ASS### he will scam you or you lose all your fucking money some duped shit!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AlwaysSayDie

If you ask if it's legit do you really think he would say yes if it was a dupe?

Next time buy from ppl u know and trust

sry for ur loss next time buy from trusted friends / ppl :angry:

Tupo

yep i should.. i ppl one message to you: DONT NEVER BUY ANyTHING FROM HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

sophiem

Originally posted by Tupo
    yep i should.. i ppl one message to you: DONT NEVER BUY ANyTHING FROM HIS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:
    zz go to scamercheater post it there

here we care.k2 about u.. :X