Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ZZZ.. bug in MSS

This is a discussion on ZZZ.. bug in MSS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; everyone that flamed u is a prick anyways so fuck them and dont listen to em...
Page: 2

everyone that flamed u is a prick anyways so fuck them and dont listen to em

mo naked hoes xD

anyway yea if u safe ur money and u actualy get killed again ull gain half the money of who ever killed .. i think thats what it was i used to do it in edena when i started a noob

You may have said it because of what the other guy said, but you still called me stupid, which is a false statement.[/b]
    the stupid are generally the uninformed.

tindall

\_/ Try using search button...

\_/ Try using search button...[/b]
    omg..
    thats not even needed
    just check the stickys to be happy..

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE: As of this writing there is a bug in the MSS2 quest that not only enables party members to kill you but also gives them half of the money you have on you when they do. SO EMPTY YOUR MONEY AT INN BEFORE STARTING! Im unsure if this is the case in the other MSS quests but I wouldnt take a chance....so empty coins![/b]

Cammers91

that bug is kinda old and happens to alot of people also same with cz happens there too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12