Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I'm running out of room in MischiefMakers

This is a discussion on So I'm running out of room in MischiefMakers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For one reason or another (probably thanks to RJ's sometimes-horse in LW) we've been attracting a lot of new people ...
Page: 1

tamarama

For one reason or another (probably thanks to RJ's sometimes-horse in LW) we've been attracting a lot of new people lately. Whether they'll stay or not, I don't know. However, that said, we don't have room but for about another three people and then we're full to the gills with characters that are active and/or have donated a crapload of NP so either way I can't justify kicking them.

A lot of bigger clans have subclans. I remember back in my few weeks I was in UK (lol), no one wanted to be in the "Z" or "X" clan and people wouldn't join because they didn't want to be in the secondary clan, etc.

So what now? Is it a pain to have a secondary clan? Do they keep people?

What's your experience?

thanks for your help,

Tamara

back in the old days i had 5 clans running all daydreamers ^^ offcourse at this time you can't do this anymore 4 clans was top 20 and alot wars we had 3 or even 4 warleaders :P hehe was funny.

a clan will always work even it's a 2nd it's no matter just take someone trustable to make your 2nd clan and your clan will work soon.

after few months your 2nd clan will grow, if the people in it don't gift up ^^.

Just do it don't give up and you'll get something beautifull, only thing i can tell you just be patient ^^.

Banned

back in the old days i had 5 clans running all daydreamers ^^ offcourse at this time you can't do this anymore 4 clans was top 20 and alot wars we had 3 or even 4 warleaders :P hehe was funny.

a clan will always work even it's a 2nd it's no matter just take someone trustable to make your 2nd clan and your clan will work soon.

after few months your 2nd clan will grow, if the people in it don't gift up ^^.

Just do it don't give up and you'll get something beautifull, only thing i can tell you just be patient ^^.[/b]

OMG its u the mage?)
    i played with u Long Long time ago about 3 years ago
    i also was in DayDreamers clan in Stephan_il clan
    lol iremmber we was about 4-5 clans hehe

Hey cutie Senior Member

OMG its u the mage?)
    i played with u Long Long time ago about 3 years ago
    i also was in DayDreamers clan in Stephan_il clan
    lol iremmber we was about 4-5 clans hehe[/b]
    <3 your siggy

u are in ally with euphoria right??

maybe some ppl join there clan talk with catholicon about it maybe

tamarama

u are in ally with euphoria right??

maybe some ppl join there clan talk with catholicon about it maybe[/b]
    It&#39;s an idea. Thanks to everyone who has replied so far.

Anyone els?

the_man_slayer

hey tam =]

I lowe you tam!

tamarama

I lowe you tam! [/b]

<3 you too.

[/b]
    this guy i advise to kick him first when u start :P

not 68 yet??

<3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Running 2 or 3 clans has many bonuses but can cause a big head ache for any leader to keep everyone happy.

Banned

For one reason or another (probably thanks to RJ&#39;s sometimes-horse in LW) we&#39;ve been attracting a lot of new people lately. Whether they&#39;ll stay or not, I don&#39;t know. However, that said, we don&#39;t have room but for about another three people and then we&#39;re full to the gills with characters that are active and/or have donated a crapload of NP so either way I can&#39;t justify kicking them.

A lot of bigger clans have subclans. I remember back in my few weeks I was in UK (lol), no one wanted to be in the "Z" or "X" clan and people wouldn&#39;t join because they didn&#39;t want to be in the secondary clan, etc.

So what now? Is it a pain to have a secondary clan? Do they keep people?

What&#39;s your experience?

thanks for your help,

Tamara[/b]
    its not there choice where they go...if they want to join ur clan then they join and it doesnt matter where they are placed...if the bitch and whine then dont add them cause they dont belong and nor do they deserve it

in 2moons we have a sub guild and not one person complains cause everyone is in vent and 2nd clan is based on level...once u get to a certain level your added into 1st.....ko has a bunch of big babies and always has

if your the leader(s) take control and step up and make the rules and stick to them.....people join knowing the rules of placment...if they dont like it they get gtfo

btw how u been <3 :P

tamarama

btw how u been <3 :P[/b]
    I&#39;m good, thanks. We&#39;re like #25 now. Pretty cool, eh? Fixing to go kill Felankor for our bigboy capes. (With oodles of help from some friends who need to do it too, of course.)

Make a clan called MakersofMischief and put the same lvl requirment on it and get your isiloon quest done quickly and I really don&#39;t think you&#39;ll have a problem recruiting/keeping people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast