Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

zzz bug when i wanted to loot

This is a discussion on zzz bug when i wanted to loot within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; It happened to me once with an Iron Necklace. Although, what I did was I tried to delete my HP ...
Page: 3

Banned

It happened to me once with an Iron Necklace. Although, what I did was I tried to delete my HP pots and ended up deleting a shard +8. I did get the IN though.

DarK

Nice try, moemoneyman.

KooPa

that gotta suck for some good drop =(

Niv Aslan

Hi guys, i killed duke in cz! ( was happy and friend told me on TS that i'll drop a roc), he was right, i opened that damned chest and saw a roc!!!
    but the thing is i was overweight, zzzzz so took SS, and then in town at cz with info window opened, so my question is, can i hope to gt that item from suport lol? ty for answer[/b]
    pffff r u dumb? just exit the box-put str gear on and open the box again (must do it fast) and then ull be able to loot :P

It happened to me once with an Iron Necklace. Although, what I did was I tried to delete my HP pots and ended up deleting a shard +8. I did get the IN though. [/b]

why oh why werent you wearing that shard?

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

rofl
    u are more owned then the guy who couldn't loot xD[/b]
    +1 to that, id rather no one have teh rol if i couldnt >.>

Centurian

Dont know if you can stil do it but if you die just after uve killed a boss, u open the box then press ok and item box should stil be there and you can loot. Dont know if it still works, used to. Cant have it open too long tho either it gets bugged and u cant loot it.[/b]
    Damn i must of waited too long to press ok the other day, I got nailed by about 6 orc mages but i still got the drop shaula. the box was open on my screen even when i pressed ok and got tped back to town. But I couldnt pick it up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123