Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

stop play/or not

This is a discussion on stop play/or not within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; question for soul,felix,tuna, and such as it to. all of you guys write that leave game because koxp. scam,edit items.bugs... ...
Page: 1

Dile

Default stop play/or not

question for soul,felix,tuna, and such as it to. all of you guys write that leave game because koxp. scam,edit items.bugs... but tell to me pls:in real life you never got the same problems?? And only weak people decide to leave from this problems.
    Also it is not necessary to speak more that you have left this game from for... You have thrown only because that you do not have forces to fight. you more have surrendered (you have lost) .
    also i play this game like you soul (but i have 3 main carcaters(66 65 63 ))and i still have fun in cz and at war.
    ppl who tell about turk problem ...-dont have brain.
    mostly turks players its good guys and if some noobs use bugs-who care about noobs?
    so if you guys dont have more time for play this fu..ing game just tell what you dont have time or what you bored or any reason ...
    p.s this game sux but we got alot of friends here so its fine to meet you guys here (cheaters/noobs i not care about it couse good party will own this noobs all time)
    p.s i'm human but FELIX its orc king(in my heart)
    p.s sory for my eng

i thought turk ips were banned...

Originally posted by TheKingOfTheSwing
    i thought turk ips were banned...
    i thought you'd learned better than making petty little comments...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i thought eric was the nazi mod and not paddy? h43r:

i thought this post made no sense :lol:

this is just a game they can leave a game whenever they want. and u say "you have lost" like this game is of any importance to them anymore.

I thought ineeded some sleep since its 4 in the morning here <_<

Dile

[quote]i thought this post made no sense :lol:

if you thinl like this just not post here(i think about 2000 of you posts from 2070 its realy for ppl who donta have brain)
    i want hear ppl who realy can speak somthing not just spam like you .. bb mate

if ppl wanna leave then let them , no1 likes turks.. some turks dont like turks.. turks is a crime not a race .... rlly /die plz u turks piss me off

its a game supposed to make fun, if it doesnt -> quit it.

Dile

Originally posted by schrotti
    its a game supposed to make fun, if it doesnt -> quit it.
    when you play abot 2 years(5-10 hours every day) its not just game for you -its It is a part of your life

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

There were many reasons why I decided to leave but one of the biggest was after 2 years of playing the same game it wasn't fun anymore and when the fun stops then it's not really a game but more of an addiction.

At the time Blacklord got king ( yup and he is doing just as I expected, FUCK ALL ) I was getting such a large amount of abuse of Turks because a turkish guy "got" king and they said it was there server and Turks will always rule the server it basically put the final nail in the coffin for me after being pretty damb diplomatic for 2 years I was getting shit like this ( unfortantly for me just a close family member passed away) .

The big point is I have nothing to actually prove in diez as I had a great clan which held the castle with our old allies AHM for over 9 months we done some great things together.

And for the record I didn't quit I offically RETIERED for active duty

i played since myko beta, NEVER been a part of my life for me lol..
    always just a game to relax some, and have some fun pking/talkin with friends, nothing else

DeathInTheNight

someone translate that,my little 3yr old sister speaks better english

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by DeathInTheNight
    someone translate that,my little 3yr old sister speaks better english
    No need to mock the guy he just trying to say don't give up as it's only the people we hate will end up winning.

The guys trying to motivate us to come back to KO

Originally posted by Dile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TripleOG4life
    i thought this post made no sense *:lol:
    if you thinl like this just not post here(i think about 2000 of you posts from 2070 its realy for ppl who donta have brain)
    i want hear ppl who realy can speak somthing not just spam like you .. bb mate[/b]
    why was my post spam u dickhead? i said what i felt about what u said under anyways. if they dont like this game then they can quit and wouldnt give a shit about what tards like u think. <_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast