Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ZzZ ::WronG pRICe:: ZzZ

This is a discussion on ZzZ ::WronG pRICe:: ZzZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; We freaked the shit outta our clanmate last week. So, he was selling a Chitin Bow +1 for 500m in ...
Page: 3

leftclaw

We freaked the shit outta our clanmate last week.

So, he was selling a Chitin Bow +1 for 500m in El Morad Castle, then went out to have coffee with his friends.

His brother, who also plays KO, asked me if I wanted to pull a prank on him.

So, he got the CB outta merchant, put it in the last page of his inn, sold me a Blood of Wolf for 5m, and left it at the exact same spot.

When the clannie who was selling came home, he was literally screaming in vent saying that he made a mistake in putting the price; 5m instead of 500m.

We were laughing, he was wondering why. Then I told him to check the last page of his inn. The laugh cost me 5m, but it was something to remember.

Salsa

Originally posted by GoodGun
    i merchant all my alchemy staffs after apos party and set price to 1,5m each and 1 of em aciedently for 150m *h43r: some1 bought all of em and the 150m to xD *

i owned him :P
    whahahaha lucky u

I did stupid merchant twice, both times on shitty PC that lagged every 2 seconds. Once i sold fang of bakirra missing one 0 and once i sold dex+9 ring missing 2 or 3 0s I usually double or triple check but that times i was so tired i didn't :lol: :lol: :lol:

Salsa

Originally posted by leftclaw
    We freaked the shit outta our clanmate last week.

So, he was selling a Chitin Bow +1 for 500m in El Morad Castle, then went out to have coffee with his friends.

His brother, who also plays KO, asked me if I wanted to pull a prank on him.

So, he got the CB outta merchant, put it in the last page of his inn, sold me a Blood of Wolf for 5m, and left it at the exact same spot.

When the clannie who was selling came home, he was literally screaming in vent saying that he made a mistake in putting the price; 5m instead of 500m.

We were laughing, he was wondering why. Then I told him to check the last page of his inn. The laugh cost me 5m, but it was something to remember.
    u gave mi an idea ahha a very good idea

Immo

dunno if u count that
    i sold RoL for about 500 coins or so ... to NPC ...

TunaFishyMe

once i sold a chitin piece for 500k! instead of 5 mill! omg! then the guy msged me when i was messing around in arena and gave it back to me xD

Haxium

i remember, i had to buy crystals for my quest lvl60 mage. Then ive seen like 36 for 320k each, i ask him to sell it 250, then he say no, 305, then i say no, put 290, and he put 296 and say "fuck off, i won't go lower". But, maybe cuz we were talkin about money without adding the "k", he just put 296 coins. So i bought all for 296 coins.

And this shit never happen to me. I just spam "0" till i can put more, and then, i remove 1 or 2 or none. And after that, i check again 2 times all my prices. I do that since ive seen a screen of a guy that sold a shard+6 450 coins and md+7 250 :x

IamTürk

:P ı only did it once but it was +6 str ring :P
    and one time ı was bought chitin shell for 2m

FlyingCat

i bought kekuri belt 20m when its near 600m ! xD and it wasnt dupe 0_o i dunno how he wrote 2 and forgot 0 ! :wub: :wub: again again plzx ^_^

JimXrOx

once i sold a SS+0 for 20m instead of 200m.. and a priest chitin pauldron for 2 coins instead of 2m

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I've done far worse .

NPC'd and elf belt by mistake

JimXrOx

Originally posted by Felix
    I've done far worse .

u are an ugly gay.. cant go along with elf belts.. u npced one.. lost another on rollback.. gogo loose a 3rd on a hack and u are done O_o

Pollux

glave +7 to npc ^^ .....and bought a gold bar for 10m not 100m huahuHA

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by JimXrOx+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JimXrOx)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Felix
    I've done far worse .

u are an ugly gay.. cant go along with elf belts.. u npced one.. lost another on rollback.. gogo loose a 3rd on a hack and u are done O_o[/b]
    funny you should say that, you know that WP+1 you lent me.........

ub3rslart

this is noob but i burnt a clannies Spell of thorn when we were like lvl55 and couldnt afford 2 repot.....he loved me for that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast