Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ZZZZ ORCS LVL 70 NOW DO NOVA TOWN BUG... NICE

This is a discussion on ZZZZ ORCS LVL 70 NOW DO NOVA TOWN BUG... NICE within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div> Originally posted by Tweety @ <!--QuoteBegin-iwanttopk Iamsosorry isnt turk btw dont be so sure if ...
Page: 2

farhad

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    Originally posted by Tweety@
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwanttopk

Iamsosorry isnt turk btw
    dont be so sure if u dunno the truth ^^
    Well unless she did a nation transfer she should still be Kuwaiti. (omg she didnt NT to turkish did she :P )[/b]
    imsosorry = obi_wan_tr = sorrygameower (2 brothers playing those)

BlueAdept

Please correct me if i am wrong, but town nova is completely legit is someone tanks the towers. it is only bug abuse when a char dies in the area of towers and stays dead allowing cheaters to run the toweres and town nova.

Originally posted by farhad
    imsosorry = obi_wan_tr = sorrygameower * (2 brothers playing those)
    hmm original owner? (imsosorry) just wondering cause she didnt sound like a couple of guys on vent.. . unless of course the pubes havent come in yet :P

Originally posted by farhad+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(farhad)</div>
    Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tweety
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-iwanttopk

Iamsosorry isnt turk btw
    dont be so sure if u dunno the truth ^^
    Well unless she did a nation transfer she should still be Kuwaiti. (omg she didnt NT to turkish did she :P )[/b]
    imsosorry = obi_wan_tr = sorrygameower (2 brothers playing those)[/b][/quote]

u r wrong Farhad.

original owner imsosorry is a Turk and she lives in Istanbul cuz i've seen her b4 in their cyber cafe.

Originally posted by BlueAdept
    Please correct me if i am wrong, but town nova is completely legit is someone tanks the towers. it is only bug abuse when a char dies in the area of towers and stays dead allowing cheaters to run the toweres and town nova.
    u r right,nova town not a easy thing with legit ways,need a strong tank for towers,healers that knows how to heal while tank running insinde and also good mages that tp tank and priest after nuke base.but as u see in that screen shot,towers bugged b4 tanking them.

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    CRY ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING NOOB, when I see no more town bombing on orc ares... WTF I JUST GOT MOTHER FUCKING TOWNBOMBED WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS BULLSHTIY. *DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN BECASUE YOUR FUCKING HUMAN NOOB ASSES DO IT TO, I GOT HIT BY

st_luicipierro
    aristocrat
    bad_wizzard

so dont talk shit about our orcs till your fucking lame asses stop.

Iamsosorry isnt turk btw
    No the sad part about it is that most of the bombers are 65 and higher and even lvl 70, and this is the only way they can gain NP. This has nothing to do with orc vs human, it has to do with retards in KO... the thousands apon thousands of retards. It's not hard to gain NP buy just running around even with buffs. Buffers FTW!!

garfieldbr

i think... when u go play in a cyber in turkey rules is do ks, teach how dupe, show site for buy item for $, can save 1 computer for bug tower.
    i dont know why turkish players do it, cuz i dont remember it in old ko.
    :huh:

ya elmorad have tower bug abuse too... i saw many ppl doing it, and with party full lvl 70.
    btw tell me a thing pls. why turkish players buy items for usd and dont buy knight cash for buy scrolls?
    always i see turkish players talking: +++++++++++++++++++ 11111111111111 WOLFFFF
    why dont buy scrolls? B) this noobs maybe dont know for what is scrolls :wacko:

wastyrx

Originally posted by garfieldbr
    i think... when u go play in a cyber in turkey rules is do ks, teach how dupe, show site for buy item for $, can save 1 computer for bug tower.
    i dont know why turkish players do it, cuz i dont remember it in old ko.
    :huh: *

ya elmorad have tower bug abuse too... i saw many ppl doing it, and with party full lvl 70.
    btw tell me a thing pls. why turkish players buy items for usd and dont buy knight cash for buy scrolls?
    always i see turkish players talking: +++++++++++++++++++ 11111111111111 WOLFFFF *
    why dont buy scrolls? * B) * this noobs maybe dont know for what is scrolls *:wacko:
    they dont have cc coz they r only fukin kids

rattrap

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    CRY ABOUT IT YOU FUCKING NOOB, when I see no more town bombing on orc ares... WTF I JUST GOT MOTHER FUCKING TOWNBOMBED WHEN I WAS TYPING THIS BULLSHTIY. *DONT FUCKING COMPLAIN BECASUE YOUR FUCKING HUMAN NOOB ASSES DO IT TO, I GOT HIT BY

st_luicipierro
    aristocrat
    bad_wizzard

so dont talk shit about our orcs till your fucking lame asses stop.

Iamsosorry isnt turk btw
    you need a tampon. i havnt seen elmo bug the orc base yet but working on that but everyday theres another dead noob at the towers.
    when i do town bombing im with ::flameboy:: wich actually tanks the towers i got xped twice because of the stupid noob mages. in a few days im going to make a 25 min video of nothing but orcs bugging the towers and you will see the orcs bugging everyday.

RunLikeYouStoleIt

the reason its 99.5% turks is because turks use this game for money, make an account. dont buy premium. macro to lvl 65. sell account for 300$

dupe items for the account. make them +2 and +3 and the account just went up to 1400$

garfieldbr I was in CZ for 1 hour and saw 4-5 town bombs with bugged char from the el morad side.

Of course each side flames the other about bugging the towers but there is nothing any1 could do about it, its just the way things goes around here nothing more to do about it.

OrcTank

Town glitching happens on both sides so dont complain, i acctually earn about a k nps in half an hour just sitting in the back of base while i watch tv. so i say keep the towers bugged and come bomb my base because i love the free nps from these noobs.

I am from US and I play during the non-peak turk hours. While I play, generally there are no dead noobs "tanking" the towers. If I log on during the Turkish night time, I tend to see at least 1-2 dead noobs "tanking. I am orc side on Ares, I have healed whlie F9 and Ssundevil have tanked the tower(from the front and the back of human base). I'm sure tower bug abusing happens on both human and orc side, but has anyone else noticed how the dead noob logs off as soon as turkish cafe's close. It is quite peaceful when I am in cz after about 5-6pm CTS and nonprem users can log into A1.

btw orctank is a noobie :-) <3 ssunoob

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by Puzjel
    http://www.leekspin.com/
    :P

mc_macking

I've both sides, orc and human, bugging the towers. Towned yesterday to pot up after Marcelona
    and his crew donated our raven party about 1K np. ( <3 marcelona and helios... kept coming back for more.
    I was shouting over vent "Act like you dont see the mage. Leave their mage alone so they can get tp'd back. :lol: )
    Anyway, soon as I towned I was hit by 3 novas and noticed the dead noob lying in orc base. On the flip side, I've been
    to the rear of human base and seen a dead orc noob bugging the towers. This is a cheating issue, not a nation issue.

And no Farhad, imsosorry is not played by brothers.. Again your idiocy is shining out for the world to see.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast