Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dupe wipe every day !

This is a discussion on Dupe wipe every day ! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; How long does a dupe wipe really takes for the GM s ?? I think they do it for 1-2 ...
Page: 1

Apostilo

Default Dupe wipe every day !

How long does a dupe wipe really takes for the GM s ?? I think they do it for 1-2 hours or ? Then just a suggestion - isn`t it possible they start making dupe wipe every day - for expample lets say all players will know game is not accesible from 9 till 10 a.m every morning cos dupe wipe is going on then.
    The good thing is that game wil get much more clear and nice to play - no more poeple will be loosing all their money cos of duped items - u just need to make deal with someone about an item and tell him to close the deal next morning just after dupe wipe - then all will be happy and sure they buy clear items ... much less people will leave the game because were disapointed from some duper ... even dupers will still be happy cos they will start to dupe money only or gold bars and will buy themselfs leggid items too ... If K2 have to pay some extra money to extra people doing this dupe wipe every day it will not be waste cos then tons of people will start enjoy the game again and play again and game will have new reputation in a so easy way / no need paches and customer supports about lost items.... / ... so more nice game=more peopel to play it=more poeple ready to buy premiums=more mioney for k2=less people leaving it .... Sounds so perfect and sounds so easy to make..
    Negative sides of this everymorning dupe wipe - servers will restart at same time and bosses will be easy to calculate when spawned but wtf ? Is it so big problem??? Compared to the Positive sides of this action?
    Waiting for your opinions...

FatM4n

I think it's a great Idea and then the dupers need to sell the itmes really cheap and then we can see what items are dupes or not.

The only problem is if they do one of those scary dupe wipes were legit itmes get wipes to

IMHO they should focus their little brains on FIXING the dupe method(s), not only deleting random items from legit players.

QuenchMyDesire

Every day wipes = everday 10 sec. lags = everday server downs = everyday lose of legit items h43r:

R34P3R_Magikz

would'nt need to do them everyday if they fixed the issues when they arise instead of making toolbars useless patches(font) etc

Apostilo

Me personally have already tested the Positeves of Friday dupewipes. Last several weeks i do the folowing - whole week i am posting in forum about an item i need and i am making offers about it but i always tell to the seller - "I will only buy your item in friday no more than 2-3 hours after dupe wipe" and leggid people always answer to me - ok no problem we make the deal then . I already bought several mega items this way /not for me only - i am not that rich but for friends and clanies who ask me to to them this favour and they give me the money and i find the leggid items for them/ I bought 2 RE, 1 rol,1 IB+8 exactly this way and all of them passed dupe wipe after this and nothing got deleted. The bad thing is i need to wait whole week to do this and 90 % of the other players don`t do it and still loose money, nerves , leaving game , becoming duppers themselves for revenge to the game .. etc .. Every day dupe wipe will fix this all.. I will personally start love this game again ... For example now i need to buy a ROL for a friend - he have the money, i have seller who agreed already to the deal but i need wait 6 more days before get this item for my friend ... and still Friday dupe wipe is great because it is the day when people can get the leggid item they need ... Imagine what will it be if u can get it tomorow?

Apostilo

Originally posted by R34P3R_Magikz
    would'nt need to do them everyday if they fixed the issues when they arise instead of making toolbars useless patches(font) etc
    Of course it will be better this way but aren`t they trying to do this 2 years now?? Or more ? How much more leggid nice players and friends we will have to loose till waiting this Paradise day when dupe methods are totaly fixed??? And what i propose is something that may be implemented in game tomorow if only K2 decide to do so...

ColdLady

It's a long story but I am agree with Apo

maybe not bad idea... :P

Trii

keep up the wiping and dupers soon will give up

Miralkoli

totally agree. they are deleting legit items , but they dont know how to stop duping ppl. or they want it.

Originally posted by nesma
    IMHO they should focus their little brains on FIXING the dupe method(s), not only deleting random items from legit players.

To cure a patient u need to cure the disease, not just treat the symptoms. Besides daily wipes will bring other problems cause we are talking about daily restarts.

mass bosses for those who are here at mornings +0 GMT (not me)

Mini teh 1337

Yeah I live in GTM +3 so the 2 dupewipes that have happened today and yesterday ended around 10 in the morning and what did me and my friend do? Go boss hunting! So yeah thats going to cause problems. And I don't think GMs perform the dupewipe. You have to shut down the servers for that and have access to the database..its someone from K2 I belive.

whineandbread

since all dupe wipe, they delete some legit items too...by the end of a month, everyone will be naked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast