Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ZZZZZZ

This is a discussion on ZZZZZZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why do you say so?Do you know him?I am not sure...should i be afraid of him or not?some1 help me ...
Page: 2

:WaSaBi:

Why do you say so?Do you know him?I am not sure...should i be afraid of him or not?some1 help me out..

tolgahan

are u all sure this is his msn?

Banned

Originally posted by :WaSaBi:
    Why do you say so?Do you know him?I am not sure...should i be afraid of him or not?some1 help me out..
    well yes i know real zaraki if this is him he is playing around being stupid....i will check the email later with the real one i have

:WaSaBi:

Well ok, i am waiting tez...

If he knows ur ID:
    i think A program called "Brutforce" It tries all useable keys.
    All combination and etc....
    But if u have a 12 letters long Password,The "Brutforce" user have 2 try it FOREVER......
    But if u have a 6letters PW he only have 2 try it ~5hours

GL
    And if really know ur ID .....change ur PW if its not already 12 letters

nope i dont think so its not possible to change login id

tolgahan

brute force it is :huh:
    They were editing memory to login ids
    its not possible now

Banned

confirmed this is real zaraki being stupid as usual
    [email protected] that is what i have from my msn for long time

he cant hack with any program....he can babashop though..... :lol: :P

i like the kid and he is good kid but he plays around to far sometimes but dont worry he cant hack u

Hostage

I dont know Tez, there may be more to Zaraki than you think. <_<

Banned

Originally posted by Hostage
    I dont know Tez, there may be more to Zaraki than you think. *<_<
    put it this way if he was true hacker he would have hacked me already...friend or not a hacker is a hacker....i know plenty people got better shit than wasabi....he would hack them 1st if he was being serious....the kid is just retarded...thats all

as much as me and him get along if he was true hacker i would have been hacked already by him

king arthur

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-:WaSaBi:
    well yes i know real zaraki if this is him he is playing around being stupid....i will check the email later with the real one i have[/b]

zaraki aint no scammer and thats the real email , trust me hes fucking with you lol

Banned

Originally posted by king arthur+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(king arthur)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@

well yes i know real zaraki if this is him he is playing around being stupid....i will check the email later with the real one i have

zaraki aint no scammer and thats the real email , trust me hes fucking with you lol[/b]
    i already said all this and my word is bond bitches :lol:

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    Originally posted by king arthur+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(king arthur)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tez/Aja
    @

zaraki aint no scammer and thats the real email , trust me hes fucking with you lol[/b]
    i already said all this and my word is bond bitches :lol:[/b][/quote]

__countess__

You can't be hacked with the traditional Brute-force attack (which by the way it's not a program, it's a method).
    The authentication with the login-server it's of course not-local, and there's a limit on how many attempts you can make in a specific period of time, BF methods try thousands of passwords per second which it's just not possible to do via internet.
    Yes, there is a way to slow-down the BF so you won't get blocked by login server but even with 5 or 6 letters on your password this will just take for ever.

On the other hand, i understand why wasabi is so scared, he already got hacked twice i believe? But i also believe that he was hacked/scammed by "friends".

IMO, the only ways someone can hack you are:

1)See you typing your password
    2)Install a keylogger on your pc, or the pc you're usually sitting to on the netcafe you're playing
    3)BF some local pwl file and pray that you're dumb enough to use the same password on everything.

The myth of DB Hacking? Well let me ask you something, if you actually hacked the DB, would you take wasabi's items? Or you would just edit your own items?
    SQL Injections are a form of DB hacking but u're limited on what you can do, and i'm 100% sure that you can't change/get passwords by SQL Injecting KO's db. And for the record, you should blame some GM for letting the db schema be known to some users, without it they wouldn't be able to SQL inject.

Bottom line, the users to protect themselves as they can they should:

1)Never share accounts with ppl that are not 100% sure of their intentions (or just never share your account at all)
    2)Make sure your password is 12 characters long and make sure it's alphanumeric
    3)Make sure to always check your PC for keyloggers etc, especially when you play from internet cafes (Use spyware-doctor,ad-aware or whatever)
    4)DO NOT accept files via MSN from people you don't know, if you do, exit KO, scan the file and then open it.
    5)Change your password at least once a month
    6)And for the really paranoid ones, make sure your password starts from one of the latest letters in the alphabet, for example X,Y,Z ,this will maximize the guessing time if someone actually tries to BF your account.

evenson

zaraki is a lying little kid, wouldnt trust the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast