Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Making the game p2p

This is a discussion on Making the game p2p within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I personally think this is the only thing KO can do to save their own business since they overflowded with ...
Page: 1

Default Making the game p2p

I personally think this is the only thing KO can do to save their own business since they overflowded with scammers/hackers/dupers etc etc.

What do u guys think?
    Too me, many ppl will start to buy premium if they know it actually help a shit. Holding those freaking, annoying turks out of the game will give k2 more profit then they have now.

PS: sorry for my racist note against turks but its the truth

acidkiller

that's the worst ideea ever! i can't buy premium why should only ppl with money play? that doesn't sound fair

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

scammers dupers macroers etc buy premium too

well, the reason I like the pay optional thing is because I can buy premium till level 65 or so, then stop because I don't need to level, but still be able to play. Lots of hackers use premium too. =/

I_Am_On_Ares

if u want to know how KO would feel like if they make it p2p go check edana

Cava

turns into myko.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by I_Am_On_Ares
    if u want to know how KO would feel like if they make it p2p go check edana
    edena isnt p2p anymore...was only for the first day or two cuz the server kept crashing with every1 at worms at the same time

Originally posted by camaz0tz
    scammers dupers macroers etc buy premium too
    they buy premium more then legit players rofl k2 doesn't doing nething to scammers dupers macroers they only make them sit in the corner for 15 days 30 if u give them lip

DieWithMyKiss

30 standard

kingcutter

Default Re: Making the game p2p

well i think ko is a good enough game to be p2p but the problem is i'm not willing to pay until k2 shows that theyre serious about the game and getting rid of dupers/scammers/babashoppers...if k2 gets their act together and cuts that shit out of the game and then says ok well now its p2p i might be willing to spend my money

i'm not willing to spend my money until after k2 cleans this game up...maybe thats selfish but shit this aint no charity bitch

Road

You guys are poor if you can't afford ~9$ for bronze. Just get off your lazy ass and mow some lawns... zzzzzz

Banned

turks dont buy premium, get banned for cheating, buy premium to get unbanned. when their premium runs out, get banned again and starts all over again and again.

Ripper_of_romania

Originally posted by Road
    You guys are poor if you can't afford ~9$ for bronze. Just get off your lazy ass and mow some lawns... zzzzzz
    u asshole in a country like mine 9$ is much...i'm not a american to earn 1000$ per month..in my country average paiment is 100$...

vig0r

Originally posted by Ripper_of_romania+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ripper_of_romania)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    u asshole in a country like mine 9$ is much...i'm not a american to earn 1000$ per month..in my country average paiment is 100$...[/b]
    Shit looks like im moving to romania

LiLiTH

KE earns lots of money from Cypher .. Why ?

almost everyone has +3 +4 uniques etc. and they are buying pre for protect themselves =) you know KE always forgives the pre users .. so p2p wont help to macroers and dupers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast