Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quest EXP BUG

This is a discussion on Quest EXP BUG within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; since ko4life down i feel alot not aware of this but the recent exp bug resulting in the disabling of ...
Page: 1

since ko4life down i feel alot not aware of this but the recent exp bug resulting in the disabling of captain fargo is PLAIN RETARDED

allowing ppl to go from 64 to 70 in jus a hour or two and getting lvl 80 in 2 days .

Reason for this post is i think its important we make it clear to k2 that a roll back and ban of all abusers is necessary . We need to make it clear to k2 that there propraganda will not float this time this bug is too much of a impact and its been in the public for possibly 3-4 days as far as im aware of .

Also reason is the last exp bug they banned so little abusers and half the ppl weren't even abusers were ppl who lvld legitly and were just later unbanned and were not even delvl'd . Duwolf has posted ss of ppl at k2 saying that they will find and delvl the abusers ...........

THIS IS NOT ENOUGH if the only punishment for ppl abusing a bug as serious as this one is being delvl'd when the bug is actually giving u the lvls ur going to lose thats just retarded . EVEN if k2 de lvl's them a TON it will jus be k2 allowing the cheater to leave ko and sell his items paying for his familys food for months .

I urge u all to phone k2 at the following

1-949-486-0400 <there billing line usually answer at buisness hours
    949-486-0134 < there office not always answered but i recommend u use the directory and jus go through the alphabet

Need to make it clear to k2 that action is required and not bull shit lies and propaganda that we&#39;ve seen far too many times which most of the community falls for .

since ko4life down i feel alot not aware of this but the recent exp bug resulting in the disabling of captain fargo is PLAIN RETARDED

allowing ppl to go from 64 to 70 in jus a hour or two and getting lvl 80 in 2 days .

Reason for this post is i think its important we make it clear to k2 that a roll back and ban of all abusers is necessary . We need to make it clear to k2 that there propraganda will not float this time this bug is too much of a impact and its been in the public for possibly 3-4 days as far as im aware of .

Also reason is the last exp bug they banned so little abusers and half the ppl weren&#39;t even abusers were ppl who lvld legitly and were just later unbanned and were not even delvl&#39;d . Duwolf has posted ss of ppl at k2 saying that they will find and delvl the abusers ...........
    THIS IS NOT ENOUGH if the only punishment for ppl abusing a bug as serious as this one is being delvl&#39;d when the bug is actually giving u the lvls ur going to lose thats just retarded . EVEN if k2 de lvl&#39;s them a TON it will jus be k2 allowing the cheater to leave ko and sell his items paying for his familys food for months .

I urge u all to phone k2 at the following

1-949-486-0400 <there billing line usually answer at buisness hours
    949-486-0134 < there office not always answered but i recommend u use the directory and jus go through the alphabet

Need to make it clear to k2 that action is required and not bull shit lies and propaganda that we&#39;ve seen far too many times which most of the community falls for .[/b]
    3/4 of the server did it on Xigenon. Most Aliens (xigenon clan) are lvl 80.. Half of Justice (xigenon clan) are lvl 80. Most of the people who bug abused are premium users 1 + 1 = 2 = premium users. There was going to be a patch, but they decided not to. They might do massive bans or they might not. By not implementing a patch, it is possible that they are investigating the xp per hour.. Usually after an implementation of a patch, that data is lost. Ask Devile he was a gm.

thats good if its true but until i see action i will remain negative i will not beileve ANY of k2&#39;s propaganda !

thats good if its true but until i see action i will remain negative i will not beileve ANY of k2&#39;s propaganda ![/b]
    K2 has no propogandas.. They exploit people and they are blunt about it. "You can only recieve support if you buy premium".. Think of it from their perspective.. You are the owner of K2.. You know that even though you provide shitty customer support, ingame support and shitty game play, there are thousands of people still willing to pay money for your game. Why even bother? They made this game not so you can enjoy your free time, but for them to make money.. Golden rule of business.. find, fu-ck, forget. With each person leaving the game, 4 enters. 2 of them buy premium. 1 leaves, 4 more enter, 2 of those buy premium, the cycle continues...

If that didn&#39;t make sense, I will use a real life example. Say you are a guy dating a girl who gives it up easy. Why even bother with flowers, candies, dinner, movies? Cut the middle man, get straight to humpin`

If you were a business man, you would only hope that you were established like them. Instead of seducing your customers, get straight to screwing them over and still get their cash. K2 ftw!

i saw 300 people at ares fargo :P and the gm knew the bug and spawned volcanic rocks at fargo for 1 hour :P

it makes since but they use propaganda i promise u and they treat it as marketing etc ffs they have a pr representitive i dont know many mmo&#39;s that would payrol a pr rep ....

we going off topic but jus cuz u got a dime girl with a phat ass dont mean u should trick her out (thats my real life perspective)

i saw 300 people at ares fargo :P and the gm knew the bug and spawned volcanic rocks at fargo for 1 hour :P[/b]

by time gms started spawning the vr&#39;s ppl already high enough lvl to solo the vr ... wats point LO!L

by time gms started spawning the vr&#39;s ppl already high enough lvl to solo the vr ... wats point LO!L[/b]

what exactly do u get from the quest? how much exp? i remeber getting dd and other def armors but forgot the reward? and i seen 10+ 80s in a3 on seeking A.Q

u get unlimited non stop 1.5 m exp when ur bugging it

Priestontale

please stop posting on this topic.. everyone who did not know about the bug knows now :S GG

u get unlimited non stop 1.5 m exp when ur bugging it[/b]

shit! fuck this game, good thing i quit 2 weeks ago :P

not the intention of the post i&#39;ve gotten trouble for being to specific before but ppl need to know the more ppl know the more k2 will HAVE to do

please stop posting on this topic.. everyone who did not know about the bug knows now :S GG[/b]

doesnt matter anymore , k2 disabled fargo and now will take forever to fix it, so no harm done

Priestontale

not the intention of the post i&#39;ve gotten trouble for being to specific before but ppl need to know the more ppl know the more k2 will HAVE to do[/b]

well its a good thing he is disabled.. you didnt have to say where the bug was all u had to do was state that there was a bug

Priestontale

doesnt matter anymore , k2 disabled fargo and now will take forever to fix it, so no harm done[/b]

how you know they disabled fargo if you quit 2 weeks ago?? SLM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast