1 paypal = 1 g1 account?

This is a discussion on 1 paypal = 1 g1 account? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well i made a new account for ionia, i went to buy premium using my paypal on the gamerfirst site, ...
Page: 1

Well i made a new account for ionia, i went to buy premium using my paypal on the gamerfirst site, after i pay i see that the payment is pending.
    i check the email account that i made for the new account, and i see this:

Congratulations xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

Thank you for your recent purchase through Gamersfirst.

Unfortunately, transaction xxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx was declined for BRONZE 10 Days in the amount of $ 5.00

Our records indicate the PayPal account used to make this purchase is already linked with an existing Gamersfirst account. Therefore, we are unable to process this transaction. Please be aware you have not been charged for the item(s) listed above.

Please visit www.gamersfirst.com to use another method of payment in order to complete your purchase and apologize for any inconvenience.[/b]
    so pretty much they said 'Congratulations! your payment was declined!'

did they really make it so you can only use your paypal on ONE account?

edit: i found a way to combine g1 accounts but i need a link code, which ofcourse does not show up in MyKOL

ILoveYouToo

change your paypal email address.

change your paypal email address.[/b]
    just tried that but it seems my old paypal email address 'binded' to the account so it skips the part of me logging into paypal and tries to check out using my old paypal email

ILoveYouToo

buy your premium through shatteredcrystal or playspan

edit: i found a way to combine g1 accounts but i need a link code, which ofcourse does not show up in MyKOL[/b]
    i have 2 KO accounts linked to 1 G1 so it should work....the MyKOL is very problematic tho and requires lots of patience

buy your premium through shatteredcrystal or playspan[/b]
    yea doin that now, dont know why k2 messed with how you buy prem, they always screw everything up

thanks for replies

King0fKingZ

how are you able to pay with paypal?oO

Shawntay

buy your premium through Playspan[/b]
    Playspan is the way to go when you buy knight cash or premium. Fast and easy and you can use paypal to make the payment!

King0fKingZ

Playspan is the way to go when you buy knight cash or premium. Fast and easy and you can use paypal to make the payment![/b]
    HOW??????????????

Shawntay

When you check out there is option to use paypal or cc