Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1337minor <===scammer

This is a discussion on 1337minor <===scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont wanna post proves but he just scamed me 8 gb on carnac west, inganame chimera and msn: [email protected] ...
Page: 1

xstep

i dont wanna post proves but he just scamed me 8 gb on carnac west, inganame chimera and msn: [email protected]

gave him my money then he loged out, and close his msn...

Then why are you here complaining if you don&#39;t want to post proof lmao, Kinda stupid imo.

zabjaka

Then why are you here complaining if you don&#39;t want to post proof lmao, Kinda stupid imo.[/b]
    ye rofl.. y would u even post not wanting to give proofs? so dumb lol

xstep

w/e i dont care its my fault that i was scammed, just saying be aware of this guy...

lil_mageskillz

can you say how he scammed you?

w/e i dont care its my fault that i was scammed, just saying be aware of this guy...[/b]
    Why should we be aware of him? You didn&#39;t prove he scammed you - It could be vice versa and you scammed him right?

xstep

i gave him my items on CW then he sayd go gira and i give u my items, i log on gira and he wasnt here, then he log off from msn and thats all, i know i am dumb, i will use trademod next time thats all

to victoryakara: no i am not scammer, just made usd trade with one guy (u can see in my signature) , everything was clear, i am the good one, not the bad one

i gave him my items on CW then he sayd go gira and i give u my items, i log on gira and he wasnt here, then he log off from msn and thats all, i know i am dumb, i will use trademod next time thats all

to victoryakara: no i am not scammer, just made usd trade with one guy (u can see in my signature) , everything was clear, i am the good one, not the bad one[/b]
    I&#39;m just saying your not posting any proof - How do we know this happened?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I&#39;m just saying your not posting any proof - How do we know this happened?[/b]
    Don&#39;t be an idiot and leave the guy be. This topic has nothing to do with you.

Don&#39;t be an idiot and leave the guy be. This topic has nothing to do with you.[/b]
    lawl, This topic has nothing to do with anything.

lawl, This topic has nothing to do with anything.[/b]
    hes just trying to warn people, you can take it or leave it, no needa flame.

I think what victory is trying to say that there is no proof of 1337minor scamming him and Ghost might make this up cause there is no proof...

tommyleonghk

Ghostrider just trying to make an awareness that there is another scammer in the community...

but if prove or atleast some chat logs would be nice...

sorry bout your loss...good luck

hes just trying to warn people, you can take it or leave it, no needa flame.[/b]
    okay, so I can start a topic saying you scammed me with no proof alright?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

okay, so I can start a topic saying you scammed me with no proof alright?[/b]
    Get the dildo off your ass and grow up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast