Launcher doesn't work [EUKO]

This is a discussion on Launcher doesn't work [EUKO] within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, i have fixed around 10 bugs/problems while trying to play EUKO, i had multiple launcher patch problems on the ...
Page: 1

Default Launcher doesn't work [EUKO]

Ok, i have fixed around 10 bugs/problems while trying to play EUKO, i had multiple launcher patch problems on the first place, since my launcher can't patch 1006 and 1010 on EUKO i've been trying alot stuff and got it to work, by patching manually, then i found out the Update Fail problem which i solved also by getting myself the HShield of my brother because his HShield was alot different and included alot more files, now i finally got my EUKO patched, loaded and everything. Now when i press Start at my launcher when Update Succes popped up i get the: File corrupted. This program has been manipulated and maybe is infected with a virus or cracked. This file wont work anymore. Error, does anyone know how the hell i can fix this, because i have no damn idea.
    I returned to EUKO, and it pissed me off in the first 10 sec i try to play it.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

I would uninstall then reinstall everything without a firewall or antivirus on try it out tell me what you get.

ok it works thanks, what i've done is: uninstalling, and then installing with firewall and antivirus off, then instead of patching, i first added my brother's HShield map, because his Hackshield map was fully fixed, then after i started to patch, it patched straight to 1038 without any errors, and it finally works.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Canofwhopass View Post
    I would uninstall then reinstall everything without a firewall or antivirus on try it out tell me what you get.
    again , Will saves the day ! ^^

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

No problem here to help.