Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Has anyone got your Items bugged by reloggin?

This is a discussion on Has anyone got your Items bugged by reloggin? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Was trying FT a2 in ares, Didnt made it, so I decided to re log A1, got Disconnected when trying ...
Page: 1

DeHealer

Was trying FT a2 in ares, Didnt made it, so I decided to re log A1, got Disconnected when trying to re log (but I ignored this since normally happens..) then tried to relog again, was not near the FT npc when I disconnected from a2, appeared in Folk Village a1, and all my items were gone..
    II+8, Ds+7, ss+6, IN, glass, Roc's, Lilime's etc.. Also my gryphoon armors..
    Anyone else experienced this?
    Hope calimaestro and peregrine help me

tried relog again?

DeHealer

Have already done it several times, with all my account chars across the 2 servers and nothing..

are there items in your inn?

DeHealer

Yes all my items and money are on my inn.
    Cant be a hack because I relogged in less than a minute, actually made it in into FT A1 without my items, considering I only needed to relog to get them back, but no..

Have4NiceDay

zz same shit happen to me yesterday, sold some shit and did some trades, relog and lost all shit. <_<

post in Official forums so the addimids can maybe help.

DeHealer

Already did, and made topic also under "Game Discussion" Now only hopes and patience...

Banned

Any progress?

DeHealer

Any progress?[/b]
    Nothing, no reply on my topic nor reply of my pm&#39;s..

BigApple

Was trying FT a2 in ares, Didnt made it, so I decided to re log A1, got Disconnected when trying to re log (but I ignored this since normally happens..) then tried to relog again, was not near the FT npc when I disconnected from a2, appeared in Folk Village a1, and all my items were gone..
    II+8, Ds+7, ss+6, IN, glass, Roc&#39;s, Lilime&#39;s etc.. Also my gryphoon armors..
    Anyone else experienced this?
    Hope calimaestro and peregrine help me [/b]
    Did you make a support ticket?

BiGHIT

yeah ,i traded an hankug sword+8 with an friend and all the time canceled.
    i looked in my inventory and the sword was gone and my friend lost this sword with me by an trade.

yes me too. i bought a warrior with cr, but everytime it said, your possibly wight .... bla bla bla and canceled and i had nothing on me :angry:

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

I lost cs +6 and some unique jevels when i got disconnected like an year ago... and they gave me a shell set +7 and str 10 acessory set. "maybe these helps u to get back items that u lost" i had kinda this "FFFUUUU" feeling when this happened.
    and hey its k2 u never will get ur items back.

I lost cs +6 and some unique jevels when i got disconnected like an year ago... and they gave me a shell set +7 and str 10 acessory set. "maybe these helps u to get back items that u lost" i had kinda this "FFFUUUU" feeling when this happened.
    and hey its k2 u never will get ur items back.[/b]
    fuck :huh: lost cs +6 and take back shelset and str 10 :angry: this is real k2 :blink:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast