Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

4NeverDiieAlone scammed Iron belt.

This is a discussion on 4NeverDiieAlone scammed Iron belt. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted to let people know if you are in a party with 4NeverDiieAlone, that you should hope he doesnt ...
Page: 1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Default 4NeverDiieAlone scammed Iron belt.

Just wanted to let people know if you are in a party with 4NeverDiieAlone, that you should hope he doesnt get drop cuz even if you are a clannie he'll take it and run.

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    not only did we get and IB off a talos from a staff it was free xD!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    you guys might remember this pic, i was killing talos from a monster staff and added 4NeverDiieAlone and Chizeta (both clannies)

as you can see Im Party leader KineticEnergy, 4NeverDiieAlone looted me a xmas crystal. and then logged off after refusing to trade it to me so i could sell it myself.

Its been over 2 weeks now and he has yet to be online and his friend (who was also in clan, has quit)

so watch out for this guy, not a huge thing but pretty annoying to scam clannies if you ask me. Hes a piece of shit in my book, unless he logs in and trades me and Chizeta some coins
    Last edited by sleven07; 04-11-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Mex

Hey Justin we should of kown from the moment he said "I'm gonna go log my merchant char." That we were gonna get scammed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Hey Justin we should of kown from the moment he said "I'm gonna go log my merchant char." That we were gonna get scammed.
    hehe yea, that guys worthless for sure

that alwayz happens when you are joining a non trustable clan with no reputeteon

did u just call vicarious a non trustable clan without reputation or ?

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 92pascal View Post
    did u just call vicarious a non trustable clan without reputation or ?
    it doesn't matter, he just wanted to surpass the 10 characters, doesn't matter what he wrote...

How is that a scam? Don't add people to your boss party if you don't want to share your drop. A drop is fair to anyone who picks it up. Yes, he's not a noble person nor should he be respected for his act, but its in no way scamming YOU.

Sorry, grow up and face the facts. The IB was never yours to begin with. You got lucky it dropped but you didn't get lucky enough that it went to your inventory.

kethix

what a dick

VincentValentine

I play on 4NeverDiieAlone im real owner. My brother got iron belt and no one asked him for share in next 4-5-6 days. The point is he needed the money for weapon and he said ill give them back.. And i wasnt playing on priest for 1 month and 10 days and when i logged in i saw i got kicked from clan and they were calling me a scammer. I mean seriously 10-11-12 gbs .. But its ok happynoob is very respected person ,i would give him back but hes insulting me hes acting like a kid ... everyone who got +9 is respected no matter are those items duped or scammed no matter ..." u are pro " ... Im not insulting anyone im just saying as its like in game .. Ty for reading this...

Quote Originally Posted by VincentValentine View Post
    I play on 4NeverDiieAlone im real owner. My brother got iron belt and no one asked him for share in next 4-5-6 days. The point is he needed the money for weapon and he said ill give them back.. And i wasnt playing on priest for 1 month and 10 days and when i logged in i saw i got kicked from clan and they were calling me a scammer. I mean seriously 10-11-12 gbs .. But its ok happynoob is very respected person ,i would give him back but hes insulting me hes acting like a kid ... everyone who got +9 is respected no matter are those items duped or scammed no matter ..." u are pro " ... Im not insulting anyone im just saying as its like in game .. Ty for reading this...

he was never online, and me as well as Chizeta asked him to give it to me to sell and share because

a) i was party leader

b) he/you had just recently joined clan

c) because i was more able to sell it at the time.

The fact of the matter is he/ you looted me a xmas crystal took a clan drop, and dipped the fuck out. you arent in clan anymore so i dont really care what you're doing or who you are, just want people to know not to trust the character.

HappyNoob had no share in that drop at all and he is acting that way because of how you/ brother or whoever was on the account acted. I dont want the 4gbs i dont need it. but i hope that extra 8gbs you got out if it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeshka View Post
    You got lucky it dropped but you didn't get lucky enough that it went to your inventory.
    It wasnt luck, he purposefully looted me the xmas crystal so he would get the IB in his inventory. and its scamming because the clan has rules

and 1 of them being if its a clan party (which it clearly was) that the loot gets sold and gbs distributed evenly. Im not up here flaming any1, just letting people know that I and Vicarious dont trust him so watch out if he is in ur party.

F0X

if i were you i will play with my clan only

VincentValentine

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post
    he was never online, and me as well as Chizeta asked him to give it to me to sell and share because

a) i was party leader

b) he/you had just recently joined clan

c) because i was more able to sell it at the time.

The fact of the matter is he/ you looted me a xmas crystal took a clan drop, and dipped the fuck out. you arent in clan anymore so i dont really care what you're doing or who you are, just want people to know not to trust the character.

HappyNoob had no share in that drop at all and he is acting that way because of how you/ brother or whoever was on the account acted. I dont want the 4gbs i dont need it. but i hope that extra 8gbs you got out if it was worth it.

It wasnt luck, he purposefully looted me the xmas crystal so he would get the IB in his inventory. and its scamming because the clan has rules

and 1 of them being if its a clan party (which it clearly was) that the loot gets sold and gbs distributed evenly. Im not up here flaming any1, just letting people know that I and Vicarious dont trust him so watch out if he is in ur party.

If he just told me " u own us 8 gbs from share" i would give him but no , soon as i logged in he started to call me scammer.. i had no idea whats going on... but np i respect ur opinion , honestly if i were in same situation like those guys which got "scammed" i would act same like as them or same as like u.. but i need to tell what happened and its up to you will u accept that or u will decline that .. if u ask me this tread should be closed.. U can call me whatever you want , what ever happends its not matter i said what i wanted to say.. GL

The One And Only Senior Member

wtf is this gay scammer lol
    i hope that he will give u back this iron belt or something :P
    I see that he is from ur clan and he scammed u lol wtf :O

Quote Originally Posted by F0X View Post
    if i were you i will play with my clan only
    Who are you talking to ??

He was playing with his clannies...

sucks man :\

but really why not save monster staff for when people you know are honest are logged on, and most likely would be more help.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast