Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

_sLaY3r_ is hacked =(

This is a discussion on _sLaY3r_ is hacked =( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw all these are not random ppl ^^ legit clannies...
Page: 3

whassup

btw all these are not random ppl ^^ legit clannies

eSuba

ReBorN are goodguns

:slayer:

Originally posted by Tormenter
    i'll say this slayer, i feel bad that u got hacked, or k2'd which ever. but if what i hear is right about u hacking ur best and most trusted friends i say u deserve it. maybe u should tell lordaron how u got the dagger. *:angry:
    :huh: i hacked who? :huh: if i did then i wouldve change my password since some u guys knows it, wouldnt i?

Default Re: bla bla bla slayer said

Originally posted by bafoon
    i wont be sorry for that greedy ass
    im sure he is making up all that shit just to have some attintion..
    i never had such thing..
    u prob did that to have more money.. or something like that.. so dont go around talkin crap about other ppl that helped u *
    but on the other hand u stab them in the back.. so sattil down kiddo.. and do some home work befor u go on posting some shit about good ppl that helped ur stinky ass all the way.. and try to find out the real hacker *cough* you *cough*
    so stfu u scammer and try for once to go on as a gentilman not as a pussy

and who r u making this stuffs up? got a proof that i scammed? and clan dont really help me h43r: i give , but i dont take. :blink:

*learn english too btw : :lol:

giGabyte

i cant log on the website, my pass is changed like i said and pass "retriveing" wont work since email was changed too.

they "will like "oh really", few laughs...then "BANNED" R3borN eh

i logged off...wen i logged back on, all is gone, inn is "reaaranged....then i got dced

and who r u making this stuffs up? got "a proof that i scammed? and clan dont really help me

i think you need to go learn english before you say stuff to others nub

way above your level kiddo, those are called typos btw, yours are way off and to think that english is your first language...lmao :lol:

dont change the subject btw

yangster

what kind of person are you slayer... i thought you were cool... now ur just a scamming biotch... spanky's daul shards +7 disappeared and everything else from tyshira's account which only you and tinker had accessed to... then the next day you were sell dual shards +7 to some one in ur clan chat... just who the fuck you think you are when ur fucking ripping everyone off.... scamming shet head

wtf

yangster

don't talk shet about tinker... she made you a freakin +8 glave and what did you do to it??? you freaking traded it... someone as close and good as tinker and you still talk shet about her... jesus.... :angry:

Sky_Dragon

i believe the facts have been proven

ty have a good life
    with out R3borN

TinkeR2

Default R3borN (Tinker) Clan

Originally posted by :slayer:
    she doesnt think when she's mad, maybe she ddnt do it, but i gave her all my info wen i thought of quitting...i knew her acct too but then i saw it changed, so suspicions started...then she banned me off ts wen i started asking who might've been on my acct. then later on, a friend of mine told me that TINKER was talking personally to the person that always wanted my account and my stuffs *:angry: *more suspicions *:unsure: *im 99.9% she has something to do with it and .01% that i got k2D...go figure <_< *

A WITCH IS A WITCH AND LIFE CANT BE A BITCH *BUT PEOPLE U THOUGHT ARE FRIENDS CAN BE
    _sLay3r_ ,

You deserve no responce from me...but..im gonna give one...your ip was banned from team speak because as you know you got on... TYSHARA AND STRIPPED IT FOR THE SECOND TIME...and as for friends on team speak...you left none behind....because as you know your helping hand was also banned ryu_kagaki...and as for my info it was changed the first time you stripped tyshara...i took some advice from a real friend :rollseyes:

call me all the names you want slayer...after all the +8 glave that you sported around for a short time i made...the shell pads that you so easily got rid of came from drops that 2 of my chars were in...so please dont tell me about giving and not taking...because you had np with the wda or the dr you were sporting around with...that your loser friends helped you get.

gosh,so much more to say but i think people can put the pieces together now that give you thier acc. info and all items came up gone...plop...im sorry your char is gone...but...ko is bound to be a better place now...so please have a little cheese with your whine you ingrate
    Tinker

P.S.
    and please who ever got his char...drop me a line my address is in his account info... i bought the gold premium for him that he exped & logged into the server on with ease for the last 30 days :wacko:

[/quote]
    You deserve no responce from me...but..im gonna give one...your ip was banned from team speak because as you know you got on... TYSHARA AND STRIPPED IT FOR THE SECOND TIME...and as for friends on team speak...you left none behind....because as you know your helping hand was also banned ryu_kagaki...and as for my info it was changed the first time you stripped tyshara...i took some advice from a real friend

call me all the names you want slayer...after all the +8 glave that you sported around for a short time i made...the shell pads that you so easily got rid of came from drops that 2 of my chars were in...so please dont tell me about giving and not taking...because you had np with the wda or the dr you were sporting around with...that your loser friends helped you get.

gosh,so much more to say but i think people can put the pieces together now that give you thier acc. info and all items came up gone...plop...im sorry your char is gone...but...ko is bound to be a better place now...so please have a little cheese with your whine you ingrate
    Tinker

P.S.
    and please who ever got his char...drop me a line my address is in his account info... i bought the gold premium for him that he exped & logged into the server on with ease for the last 30 days
    [/quote]

+1, sry for the bad quote it's late and i'm getting bored

TakeThat

Slayer go shoot ur self, sooner or later someone will.

you scum of the earth.

Tinker treated u like a son, i told her u are a fcktard and one day they willl find out.

so true in the end.

ps RaverMonkey,

You are Banned from Tormentors!

go gamble ur mother's money away and sell her house then call her she didn;t raise you up right.

i feel sorry for Tinker really sorry because she did everything for you and u said she did nothing... you imbosile retard black nigga wannabe. lil asian cock sucker

bafoon

Default Re: bla bla bla slayer said

ya ya ya ya bla bla bla again + bullcrap slayer
    the way i see it.. i think u r the lawest man in this game that have done such bad things to his clan..
    after all the things i have read up way there.. i have only one thing to say.. "who know!! myabe alot LOL"
    i think i wasnt mistaking when i called u a hacker.. and about banning u from the teamspeak.. they did the right move.. who will want to hear ur ugly voice anyway!?!
    u prob talk shit loaded with bullshit crap and useless bullcrap and hourseshit with ignorent PS all the time..
    slayer.. get a life.. stop playing this game.. i dont thing anyone will want u to be in this game anymore.. after they know the real you..
    A BIG FATASS SCAMMER HACKER ASSHOLE..
    oh ya.. get a life..
    i hope u know what have you done to the best friends of urs.. "that used to be" and i hope u cry and whine all day and every night..
    go to sleep bitch.. and dont go on this game anymore
    btw.. ur mission has failed to turn ppl against the R3borN clan now..
    you know Y? cuz u suck
    ba bye baba slayer

TakeThat

dudes, he pretends to be so innocent ? Slayer, u trying to make a clan that helped u level give u uniqees items shells, +8 glave everything. LOOK BAD ? dude there is no other clans in KO that gives away items like R3boRn.

yes not even Tormentors.

ignorant homosexual who rapes cockroaches in the drain get the fck down there.

damn it feels good to finally reviel the two face noobie.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast