Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

_sLaY3r_ is hacked =(

This is a discussion on _sLaY3r_ is hacked =( within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Damn slayer this is true? Sad to hear, thought you were a gg....
Page: 4

Damn slayer this is true? Sad to hear, thought you were a gg.

Slay3r i am utterly dissapointed in you. I thought you were a real aga, wtf did you have to rob those chars?

To think I almost shared my acc with you...

bafoon

i think slayer that u should change the subject from slayer got hacked
    to [b]SLAYER IS HACKER[/b]
    :lol: bombayag :lol:

spanky561

Funny how u think i quit because i was gone for the weekend huh? and when i got back i tryed loggin on to tysharas acc but i cant the PW was changed an ur the only person that he gave all his info to so i bet that was u that changed the pw.I also heard that u took everything off tys acc an started selling them.Man u know how had i worked to make those shards 7 i know it anit nothing to u but to me it was like my babes.But then u go sellin them to some1 in TORMENTORZ.An it had TINKERS fp+8 that she made an an YANSTERS +9 dex ring.ALL THOSE WAS GONE.AN all the thing that yang gave me the day be4 this happen like the shell +1,Shard +1, an two +1 cleavers ALL GONE and i put money on it that u took the shit an sold it.

U know what i really dont care that u got hacked becasue u alwasy treated us like CRAP
    for all the shit we done for u man this is how u treat us man FUK U
    and how u treat Tinker for all the shit she done for u man GO FUKING SCREW URSLEF
    She FUKING MADE U A GLAVE 8!! an u go trading it away for some retared TOT 6 an HANGUK 6 then u trade that for gig 7 an philum8
    man u could go fuk urslef :angry:
    and the shit i done for u.bought u a glave casue u didnt have a weapon then u brake it on the anvil an NEVER repay me back thats some fuking shit
    even in E_X clan we helped u out they pitched in for that lupus Pendent for u then u go treating them like crap
    u know u some shit man go fuking suk a cock u low life bitch,u fuking retared ignorant lil fuking child

P.S i hope that the person that has ur acc is better than u :LMFAO:

Sushi anyone

spanky561

and u saying those SHARDS were farmed an u made to +7?!?!?? HAHA those were mine i worked so hard to make those to +7.But now i cant see those shards anymore because u fuking sold them to LordAaron huh?

u fuking shitehead
    I HOPE U DIE for treating us SHIT

:slayer:

ok first i wasnt selling dual shards, and i really made 1 from dm drops dat i got...
    second, i dont have tysharas secret answer so no way i couldve changed the pass. do ur HW ppl. i go play wow now <_<

When I read this, i'm very happy that I didn't invited you in my clan, prolly 2 weeks ago he asked to join us, I first thought he was joking,

I didn't invite him because I didn't want to hurt anyone of R3born, because I respect the clan

I'm very sorry for R3BORN that they had this problems with you.
    Even if you go play WoW, if you stay greedy like this and not respecting what people for you do, you won't find any game for you. Not even monopoly ^^.

You have alot to make good, if I was you think about what you did help to get these people their items back.

I think everyone miss the Old good slayer :huh:

Don't run to another game just try to repair the damage you did.
    Offcourse the friendship will not be restored so fast. But still being greedy, taking items from people you won't find a game to play.

i'm very sorry for you better take good rest good breath and try to change your attitude also for your real life.

Anyway R3BORN is a good clan and don't deserve this problems.

Greetings Soul

again, i did not hack anyone and i did not steal anything :angry:

LOOK IN SORRY I SAID THE THINGS I SAID I WAS MAD AND IM SORRY BUT FFS I GOT HACKED AND U PEOPLE CALLING ME A HACKER AND A SCAMMER i swear i did not hack anyone -_-

from the time I knew Slayer he wasent nothing u guys said...greedy,scammer, ect

h43r:

carlog

Default to slayer

yo too bad u got hacked but maybe this is a punishment of all the things u been doin recently i cant judge u but the last actions u have done they do not speak good from yourself how could u give away a gifl like a glave +8 from tinker, thats shameless( i still keep a fire blast she gift me back in time for my noob mage) u should be more grateful and think in others for a change, i dont know yet wat u had agains me as i always tried to help u to get better, i was no expert but i had a little more experience than u now dont take it wrong but dont come back to diez please im just fed up of all the bad situations u put tinker thru (sorry tinker for breakin u confidence here) but im the one that told her to change all her pass in her chars i even had access to 1 of them she almost quit the game because of you and thank god i intervine and stopped her now i hope she is happier and more relax now that she doesnt have to take care of a child like you best wishes in life and i hope u grow up soon cause u need it

carlog

Default s

btw i forgot something dont even think taht tinker will try and get revenge against u she is way too nice for that and u took advantage of that i wish i had someone watchin my back like she watched yours u ungrateful punk if given the situacion she would be 1 of the few persons i could trust with my account and thats to show u how much i trust her

i remember slayer when he was in seraph. i didnt see anything wrong with him. i respect r3born too but i just dont believe he's a hacker or scammer. its possible but just not enough evidence in my eyes. only reason he left seraph was cause our allies and him were ksing eachother on golems and some shit for like a week or so and he got tired of it and left. well slayer IF u did scam or hack any1 just admit cause u got nothing to lose. ur not playing ko anymore so admit and if u didnt then maybe they're all wrong. btw check ur pc for keylogger since u knew all their accounts and they got hacked and u got hacked too maybe u got keylogger.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast