This is a discussion on . within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nvm i am not gonna start drama on ko over this but good bye anyways....
Page: 1

LithiumBunny12

Nvm i am not gonna start drama on ko over this but good bye anyways.

DeathAndResurrection

why did he have reason to take ur stuff?

LithiumBunny12

why did he have reason to take ur stuff?[/b]
    something that happend about a year ago when i took his and then 5 days later chabo took it but yet still wont admit to it.

DeathAndResurrection

sounds like bad karma

ChaosOmen

he had reason because YOU took all his stuff, and scammed him and bafert..... then you made his personal sword +8 and that would have wiped ur debt to him..... then u redboxed it!!!!!!

got what you deserved lol now fuck off please because noone here gives a crap about you anymore.

LithiumBunny12

Banned Senior Member

something that happend about a year ago when i took his and then 5 days later chabo took it but yet still wont admit to it.[/b]
    this going about me i see?
    tell me what did i do h34r:

LithiumBunny12

this going about me i see?
    tell me what did i do h34r:[/b]
    i always wanted to get this sorted out with you because u un geared thepieates because u were the only one who the secret answer and you owe chris his gear back

Banned Senior Member

i always wanted to get this sorted out with you because u un geared thepieates because u were the only one who the secret answer and you owe chris his gear back[/b]
    ahh i see its about ThePieates

mm Yea the guy who i too who i sold Thepieates got hacked he told me
    and yea i would also think that the seller did it ''now the seller was me''

i even was trying 2 help him gearing back up:S i gave him 1 chitin+8 so he could sell and make a new start...

but weeks after it got hacked people told me he hacked other people's char etc stole items

and when it already was hacked ''people was telling me on msn comeon chabo loggin and steal his items and give it back 2 the real owner

anyway i cant remember much more about it:S

only i can say i didnt hacked/scammed ore whatever him
    I helped him gearing back (i didnt know at that time that he hacked that guy with personal+8 blabla)

but i DID changed the pass ''i think its 2 months aggo now'' cozz the guy who bought is hacked other people and i didnt want him 2 make fun with a char from me so i did change the pass.. and i give the acount for free away 2 a guy from this forum

aq mine english is bad but i hope u understand it

LithiumBunny12

all that is irrelevant and doesnt make any sence there was 3 people with the info you mike aka kingoftheswing and me and yes u did give me that chitin. so theres no way it could have been mike because it was sealed at all times and what u just said doesnt make any sence to what happend unless ur trying to say that someone databased hacked it which i find very hard to believe.