Spam/Locked: Patch 1733?

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: Patch 1733? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have problems after last patch. But what i dont understand is that when i start option screen and look ...
Page: 1

Banned for scamming.

I have problems after last patch.

But what i dont understand is that when i start option screen and look at the patch no. it says 1733 instead of the latest patch 1732.

The problem i experience is that when i logg my account i get in at character select and then select my character. But after 91% loading the "object effect data" the game automatically closes without any error notice.

Can someone help me?

All usefull replies are very welcome and thanks in advance for helping me!!!

birdi

I have problems after last patch.

But what i dont understand is that when i start option screen and look at the patch no. it says 1733 instead of the latest patch 1732.

The problem i experience is that when i logg my account i get in at character select and then select my character. But after 91% loading the "object effect data" the game automatically closes without any error notice.

Can someone help me?

All usefull replies are very welcome and thanks in advance for helping me!!![/b]
    im having the same problem, i dont know what it is :/

FierceKillah

Same problem but now i cant even get past the login part

TrialModerator1

This topic has been marked as spam and has been locked.