Abnormal Xtrap problem! :( Pls help! im desperate!

This is a discussion on Abnormal Xtrap problem! :( Pls help! im desperate! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guys please help me ... i tired redownloading, reinstalling, flushing dns, Restarting Internet, Terminating all the processes used by User, ...
Page: 1

tamachan

Guys please help me ... i tired redownloading, reinstalling, flushing dns, Restarting Internet, Terminating all the processes used by User, Scanning for viruses, Deleting every Xtrap file, DELETING MY OWN GAMES and even trying to start it for 19 times ... i can start ko normally with game cam but i dont wanna play with game cam!! its laggy and gay pls guys help me.. What gamecam have that can start ko without that abnormal crap.. Please guys im desperate.

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

http://camstudio.org/ this is better to get some movies ... when u play not laggy
    only when u save the file you will have a bit lag( verry little )

tamachan

i need solution to fix it not use programs to start it it worked for me very long.. ever since i merchant and dced while i was sleeping i cant get in stupid xtrap...

MirZa117

A new Xtrap version came out last night... you should download it

tamachan

I already have the latest xtrap.. i dont know wtf is wrong.. i never had these problem before.. if anyone can help pls do i am really desperate..

hello

I posted the solution in the following link, hope it will helps

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=140427

MATSUKI

dat dont work for me