About Credit Card

This is a discussion on About Credit Card within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well my issue is: im using a Visa CC... i have made payments via internet so i know it works... ...
Page: 1

aruc

well my issue is:

im using a Visa CC... i have made payments via internet so i know it works... when i try buying Gold premium in game, it fails.

Someone have any idea of what could be happening ?? Do i have to do something before buying with CC for the first time ingame ??

ty in advanced.

kamikadzeee

I think ko still don't let ppl buy with cc.

aruc

umm i thought it was fixed, because some people said it just didnt show the option... but for me it shows the option to try buy it... but when i type all the info then it makes error.

Do you mean this when you say the service is not allowed ?

Banned

i have bought platinum premuim like 8 days ago wo any problem with my CC. it should be ok

mjollner

you have to validate your CC on gamersfirst now, its a new thing

aruc

thanks sir.... can you specifically tell me how can i validate my CC ?... i have been looking around in gamersfirst and i havent seen anything like that.

ty in advanced again.

mjollner

dont have a clue how to do it, try a search on these forums, coz i know someone had the problem before and a solution was posted

what you can do, maybe browsing a little more on g1/ko4life forum,

or use shatteredcrystal for ESN code, CC via paypal. work perfectly fine and goes really smooth.

BoneKeeper

the easiest way and best way is to have an old account wich never was linked to g1. that makes u be able to buy with CC not haveing to registere it anywhere.

you have to validate your CC on gamersfirst now, its a new thing[/b]
    I need to validate my card in g1 and then im able to buy without any cooperation with gamersfirst ?

and there is no other way to do that without g1 ?

aruc

up

and i see some people that have bought ESN code... and they dont receive premium when they type it in the game :S

any news on this ?? CC not working yet ?

or how is that thing about validating CC with gamersfirst .... ? can someone explain step by step... i have looked around and havent found that option or anything like that ...
    ty in advance

mjollner

i remember it being difficult to find, but i did find it, after you log in it is in your profile i believe, try submitting a ticket asking them how to do it, sorry i cant be more help havnt tried to buy anything since way back before it was needed

BigApple

OMG i have never seen a company make it so hard to take your money!

PUS store will only take ESN for paymenyt, whatever that is, it is is not explained anywhere. GamersLAST website had CC and C&B options, but they always fail. There is a link to verify my credit card, but it ask for some 2 digit number authorization code, which is also not explained anywhere (I have reviewd my cc statements for past 3 months and see no 2 digit code).

<rant> And of course now i dc&#39;d, so i cant relog anyway. KO is lucky they have some good production people (yes despite some major bugs) cuz the business and marketing side is pitiful. (cuz i have worked in internet companies and its always the business and marketing people who want to make these cross-linked, back-end deals, that end up making the site nearly unusable). </rant>

I have sent support ticket, but im sure will take a number of days to get a usable answer.

If anyone can explain how i can buy premium pls reply.

OK I solved my problem by accessing C&b via the knightonlineworld.com site. From there i was able to buy premium with C&B as usual (EXCEPT i could buy only 1 month bronze when i intended to buy maybe 90 day platinum so, K2 YOU LOST MONEY). This just proves my point about idiot marketing and business development people. 3 ways to buy premium (in PUS, from gamersfirst.com and kOW.com, and only 1 worked for me).

and chech this out:

I just got answer from K2 about credit card payments:

Hail, adventurer!

Thank you for contacting Gamers First Payments Support. We regret to inform you that we only accept credit card payments from the United States. However, you could use one of the following payment options:

- Click and Buy (http://clickandbuy.com)
    - Pay By Cash (http://www.paybycash.com/)
    - Moneybookers (http://www.moneybookers.com)
    - K-ESN (available through merchants only)
    - Wallie-card (http://www.wallie.com)

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Should you require any further assistance then please submit another ticket and we&#39;ll be happy to assist you. Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,

K2 Payments Support
    www.knightonlineworld.com
    www.gamersfirst.com

I see like Istanbul start to cry