Can't type in clan chat, any1 know how to fix it?

This is a discussion on Can't type in clan chat, any1 know how to fix it? within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can't select the knight chat nor allaince chat, if I click on the icon the character just starts running, relogging, ...
Page: 1

Vishnu

Default Can't type in clan chat, any1 know how to fix it?

Can't select the knight chat nor allaince chat, if I click on the icon the character just starts running, relogging, rebooting doesnt work.

Anyone knows how to fix it?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

join a clan?

Vishnu

I am in 1

Vishnu

just had this problem the latest days

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

have you locked the chat window with the small gem-like button in the bottom right? If that's blue, click it so it goes red.

Then check in the top left button that you haven't blocked Clan chat.

sometimes you also need to switch between chats a few times before you're talking in the right one.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    have you locked the chat window with the small gem-like button in the bottom right? *If that's blue, click it so it goes red.

Then check in the top left button that you haven't blocked Clan chat.

sometimes you also need to switch between chats a few times before you're talking in the right one.
    Can't click on the bottom one, it's red though, box for clan chat are ticked, have tried to tick/untick it a few times, still doesnt work

Vishnu

have found a shortcut fix, by typing $ first, text will come in clanchat, anc clan chat will stay selected, but if I change i can't click it again, but have to typ$ first again.

So for example, if you typ $ hey homos in all chat, it will say in clan chat

Ruthless

its probly a message from k2 wanting u to pay $$$ for them to fix it for u :lol:

Originally posted by Ruthless
    its probly a message from k2 wanting u to pay $$$ for them to fix it for u *:lol:
    rofl
    actually i think it works for all chats, try to type !!!!!!!, it goes into shout chat, try to type x% (x = 1 letter/number), goes into normal
    :P

Hypnos

Try expanding your chat window. If the box isn't as wide as the entire button, then it won't work. I've had this happen with the ally chat button.