Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

ABout my acc

This is a discussion on ABout my acc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tuna...u r totally right...u r always guilty. but...I can prove im innocent only by ppl that know me in game. ...
Page: 2

CrnaC

tuna...u r totally right...u r always guilty.

but...I can prove im innocent only by ppl that know me in game. That is only way that somebody or plenty of ppl say that im not guilty, and that im not cheater/duper/etc...

in all other cases...im guilty (and pollux also)...

but...there is no 100% that THEY (K2) know that im guilty also...

because, they told me that my account is blocked for duping. When I ask them (about xx times) for WHAT KIND OF DUPING...they don't answer me. Maybe I dupe only one thing (by mistake), or some GM block/ban me with mistake also. And, now (and even then) when I ask what for...they don't answer.

No professional attitude from them. They tell u reason, but don't explain. That is tottally unfair.

:blink:

Pollux

Originally posted by Hostage
    Have you contacted CS? Explain what happened? It's not like this is a website for cheating.. *<_<
    yes i send one ticket...i explained ......and they dont answer...me

[well dear greenster ... i was checking policies and saw Advertising (i.e. shouting in general chat) Third Party Websites

Account Terminated ..... im really bored about this i like this game so much ...i hope get unblocked soon ...i'll explain again =/ i was at invasion so i was start to shout S> rogue Chitin pads +8/15 pm me.... this was my ctrl+v ...btw i forgot i copied before one link of a ko's forum ...but i forgot to delete this ... i really didnt want do that .... im desesperate i dont want lose my acc my unique acc... im sry for that inconvenience ..well this is all i have to say ...im really sry ... this was a accidentall {ares
    well dear greenster ... i was checking policies and saw Advertising (i.e. shouting in general chat) Third Party Websites

Account Terminated ..... im really bored about this i like this game so much ...i hope get unblocked soon ...i'll explain again =/ i was at invasion so i was start to shout S> rogue Chitin pads +8/15 pm me.... this was my ctrl+v ...btw i forgot i copied before one link of a ko's forum to acess during wait blesses ...but i forgot to delete this ... i really didnt want do that .... pls forgive me .... im desesperate i dont want lose my acc my unique acc... im sry for that inconvenience ..wellthis is all i have to say ...im really sry ... first time i got blocked its new to me .. i have fear of that ]

Pollux

i can't explain them my case....cuz they dont answer me at CS dont say what i did...i think was cuz i spamed www.ko4life.com ACCIDENTALYYYYYYY in luferson at invasion ....im from Brazil btw

Cadence96

Originally posted by Pollux
    pls forgive me .... *
    calm down... it's not your fault, u don't have to ask for that...
    anyway.... have you tried to make a chicken and send pm to a gm?

Pollux

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux
    pls forgive me .... *
    have you tried to make a chicken and send pm to a gm?[/b]
    q??? huh ?? didnt understand

Cadence96

Originally posted by Pollux+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pollux)</div>
    Originally posted by Cadence96@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux

pls forgive me .... *

have you tried to make a chicken and send pm to a gm?
    q??? huh ?? didnt understand[/b]
    well, they don't answer through web, but u can try to solve this problem directly pming a gm =)

Pollux

Originally posted by Cadence96+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cadence96)</div>
    Originally posted by Pollux+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pollux)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cadence96
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pollux

pls forgive me .... *

have you tried to make a chicken and send pm to a gm?
    q??? huh ?? didnt understand[/b]
    well, they don't answer through web, but u can try to solve this problem directly pming a gm =)[/b][/quote]
    i already tried xD at war i pm'd gm greenster btw no answer LOL damnn this K2

CrnaC

i see that i have little more experience in that issue (from others), because I try lot of it for my account...

that tip for chicken is a good tip. You can find GM online and contact him...but how?

Greenster is name of GM. But, he work on 2 accounts:

greenster (karus)
    :greenster: (human)

both works if u try contact him in moradon 8)

I hope that U know...but...GM is online when u see "yellow txt" in main chat window. That means that he "work" on server U r on.
    Then try to find him.

My experience say next...GM mostly don't answer on Private Messages, because...(U find it by urself)...he have xxxxxx of it in sec.
    I try and try it...and nothing...

But, I do next thing...I make post in official forum...with subject: Greenster.
    In post I explain: that is nice that we have GM but its crapy that he dont answer on our PMs. And...that he can spent some time wondering thru server, but some time he can answer on our PMs.

And...bealive me or not, next day he start to answer on PMs.
    I catch him, and lisen me for some time...take my IDs of account, he told me to wait a while...after ~5 min he come back and told me: ur account is blocked permanently.
    ...and he gone...

So...maybe that idea with chicken is good...maybe U will have more luck than me...but...not count on it too much...

btw...yes, CS answer thru web...but u must be insane with writing to them. Also, u can use some premium account to write them (they mostly reply on premiums writings/posts), or u can try to write on next address: [email protected] (i think that is right address, ask around...plenty of "oldies" (high lvl charachters in strong clans) on server knows it).

I try all of that...and only thing that I get from them is: your account is blocked permanently, don't contact us again for that issue. your customer support.
    I never get explanation for...WHAT KIND OF DUPING I MAKE? because...im very sure that I don't dupe anything...but...they say I dupe...I say: Ok, what did I dupe? they became silent. :blink:

I just hope U will have more luck than me.

AND, at the end, BEST ADVICE IS: BUY PREMIUM (after ~400$ (euros)) U WILL BECAME UNDEAD!

Don't forget...GAMERS FIRST!! :rollseyes:

ReiRei

Have a friend translate your message into Turkish and THEN, they will decide you should be unbanned.. :wub:

Pollux

/cryyyyy :unsure:

lol the hole story is funny but the facking bad thing is about the acc block dunno you can pm the gm 10min b4 the war i think he can reply....

Pollux

Originally posted by legolas_greece
    lol the hole story is funny but the facking bad thing is about the acc block * dunno you can pm the gm 10min b4 the war i think he can reply....
    ill try ty anyway

i would try like hell if i was in your place!I would maybe suicide if i had lost my acc :wacko:

Pollux

Originally posted by legolas_greece
    i would try like hell if i was in your place!I would maybe suicide if i had lost my acc :wacko:
    rofl ....im not too much nerd ^^

CrnaC

well...i try more than 6 months...

one period of time I write posts in "My KOL" almost every day...with no answers from them...

before some time (~ 1 month) they start to answer me (even they start to send me emails on my email address) with:

"Your account is blocked for duping. This account will remain blocked. Don't contact us any more for that issue. Thank You, Your Customer Support"

I continue to write, and continue to get same emails (I find out that I'm on some ignore list, what is totaly unfair).

There is one more thing: I try to explain them: If I'm really duper, I will not use my 62 lvl charachter with high lvl items (I can always create 2 new characters (with 3 days premium) and dupe with them), and...just in case that I'm really that much crazy and dupe with 62 lvl, why should I try for more than half year to explain them that I'm not?! Dupers know that they are guilty, and they don't fight back for they punishment. They will create new accounts and dupe again. I "fight", and wanna know reason for duping, but...they don't give a f.ck.

So...Pollux...I have 2 news for U.
    One (sad): I think that Ur acc will remain blocked (like mine); and
    Two (happy): U can join into club of NON-cheaters/dupers/hackers/scammers/lurers/.../.../_who_are_not_guilty.

Anyway...sad story...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast