About Pando program

This is a discussion on About Pando program within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just notice Pando is working even when you dont download or install something with her , i've no idea ...
Page: 1

SoulDace

I just notice Pando is working even when you dont download or install something with her , i've no idea why its work while i dont use it.
    When i did ctrl+alt+delete i saw in processes Pando , and i allways close it and if i not wrong , when i login to USKO again , he start to work over and over again.
    My PC primer when its working and i hope its not a virus , i havent Anti-Virus so i cant cheak it .
    Its also heppend to you?

And btw i dont say it just becuse i see it open , becuse when you minimize it its going down near your clock on your start bar , but i dont see it there and its still working.

You think there is a way to have a virus in that?

Sorry for my English , i not an English person as you can see so i really have mistakes.
    And in case and i posted in wrong section , i'd sorry and please remove it.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

it's just another torrent-like program that keeps uploading shit eventhough you're downloading anything, only thing you need to do is close it. After I downloaded the moradon client I deleted pando because it's just shit =)
    It's not a virus or anything it just keeps sharing your files you've downloaded with it unless you close it.

SoulDace

it's just another torrent-like program that keeps uploading shit eventhough you're downloading anything, only thing you need to do is close it. After I downloaded the moradon client I deleted pando because it's just shit =)
    It's not a virus or anything it just keeps sharing your files you've downloaded with it unless you close it.[/b]
    Thanks for this info ,ill going to delete it now , i've nothing to do with that , thanks.

The_Dude

just uninstall the POS.

Cammers91

I just notice Pando is working even when you dont download or install something with her , i've no idea why its work while i dont use it.
    When i did ctrl+alt+delete i saw in processes Pando , and i allways close it and if i not wrong , when i login to USKO again , he start to work over and over again.
    My PC primer when its working and i hope its not a virus , i havent Anti-Virus so i cant cheak it .
    Its also heppend to you?

And btw i dont say it just becuse i see it open , becuse when you minimize it its going down near your clock on your start bar , but i dont see it there and its still working.

You think there is a way to have a virus in that?
    Sorry for my English , i not an English person as you can see so i really have mistakes.
    And in case and i posted in wrong section , i'd sorry and please remove it.[/b]

It's not a virus or anything it just keeps sharing your files you've downloaded with it unless you close it.[/b]
    Also If You Have A Bandwidth Limit This Program "panda" isn't gona do that any good.

Bandwidth : The amount of information or data that can be sent over a network connection in a given period of time. Bandwidth is usually stated in bits per second (bps), kilobits per second (kbps), or megabits per second (mps).

Some ISP Do Restrict Howmuch their clients can use.