About the scammer evisu whos scammed the warrior Cheasy

This is a discussion on About the scammer evisu whos scammed the warrior Cheasy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all,well as u know a scammer called "evisu" scammed an account,a level 72 warrior with shell set +7 on. ...
Page: 1

ticho

Thumbs down

Hey all,well as u know a scammer called "evisu" scammed an account,a level 72 warrior with shell set +7 on.
    After 3 months,i was going to start play ko again and i was thnking to buy a char,i found this one,Evisu was selling a warrior lvl 72 equiped,but the prob is,nobody knews the char was scammed untill todday!! Anyway,he asked for 150 Bucks,and he was suppose to give me,the char,shell set+7,Lugias +7,Impact+8 and Wp+1,It was a chep for 150$,so i couldnt withstand to buy it.Well, i asked to check the char,and he let me in,everything was well untill i buyed it! I sended him 150$ via Wester Union,he received the money and gave me the char. When i logged on it, the warrior had only shell set +7,and thats cuz it was sealed.Anyway i asked for the items but he didnt gave me.Thats all about the trade.
    After one day when i was reading on koforum i found a topic saids,a guy got scammed,and the scammed char,was ths char i buyed,but i didnt know that! I logged on the game,and the guy who got scammed,pmed me,i talked to him,and we released the problem.But im really sad he lost the char,and i cant give it to hm,cuz then i will lose 150$,But im really sad and i hope the best for him.
    Oo and take care of those 2 msn, [email protected] and tiigy__5@hotmail,he maybe have somemore so take care.

Peace guys,and good like with the Ko in the future.

chimichimi

he wants scam me too -.- WARNING TOEO IS A FUKING SCAMMER

stonerx

+1 he scamemd me bb Cheasy Brutaliss EasyLovin but take care bro since its urs now(bought for usd) im not gonna force it bak but now im down $$$ xD hope u comply with ur side

ticho

Thnx dude,Im really sad for you,like i said i will do my best for u, see u in game.

stonerx

i never got my items zzzzz...