Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Simontjeuh hacked by Rudy plamon.

This is a discussion on Simontjeuh hacked by Rudy plamon. within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So ... I knew Rudy plamon (Quechua on ko4life) for over 3 years now, we used to play daily and ...
Page: 1

Default Simontjeuh hacked by Rudy plamon.

So ... I knew Rudy plamon (Quechua on ko4life) for over 3 years now, we used to play daily and as I didn't use my mage anymore I let him use it. Rudy was known as Magicelmi (pestilence) volcanicstorm (amity) and curiosity ( kb).
    First time i let someone play my account ended up being scammed by the person i trusted the most...
    His ko4life name is Quechua btw.

I gave him all my info so he could change regio and play my account... big mistake. 2 days later all my info was changed, my g1 account deleted and my seal pw/ account pw changed.

He blocked me of msn/facebook/netlog and w/e more...

I did some research and found my mage items on a new mage called sug4 on kok.

My mage: King of Knight - Player Information
    the mage with my items: King of Knight - Player Information

I never spended usd on this game so I didn't really lose anything but Time. However I am deeply dissapointed that I was so mistaken in this person, this knowledge is way more painfull than the loss of my mage.

I love you all but I quit ko for now. Big thanks to tyrano who tried to help me out with this hacking stuff and all my friends who made this game worth playing.

I'm playing on a private server called rising4chaos atm for those who wonna play with me.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 08-04-2009 at 08:11 PM. Reason: KO4life name

GoodDay

so sad to hear it bro

u was good mage

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    So ... I knew Rudy plamon (Quechua on ko4life) for over 3 years now, we used to play daily and as I didn't use my mage anymore I let him use it. Rudy was known as Magicelmi (pestilence) volcanicstorm (amity) and curiosity ( kb).
    First time i let someone play my account ended up being scammed by the person i trusted the most...
    His ko4life name is Quechua btw.

I gave him all my info so he could change regio and play my account... big mistake. 2 days later all my info was changed, my g1 account deleted and my seal pw/ account pw changed.

He blocked me of msn/facebook/netlog and w/e more...

I did some research and found my mage items on a new mage called sug4 on kok.

My mage: King of Knight - Player Information
    the mage with my items: King of Knight - Player Information

I never spended usd on this game so I didn't really lose anything but Time. However I am deeply dissapointed that I was so mistaken in this person, this knowledge is way more painfull than the loss of my mage.

I love you all but I quit ko for now. Big thanks to tyrano who tried to help me out with this hacking stuff and all my friends who made this game worth playing.

I'm playing on a private server called rising4chaos atm for those who wonna play with me.
    sad read this

Uzu

man, i'm so angry about that guy... sorry for your loss, seemed to be a pretty well outgeared character...

this is what you get helping a friend and being kind, lost my iron set to someone who i trusted too much, too.

Well, don't mind that, we'll pwn on rising instead.

Ryuuzaki

omgoshhhh simon ((

so sorry to hear this happen to youu...thats such crap and ill make posting about it for Quecha so ppl kno of it...so sorry dude!

So sad......

Banned

Rudy? is that a french guy or something? That nick he has on ko4life, sounds familia :S i think i bought a priest from him on ionia? >.<

thats rly sad and scary at once and proves "dont trust anyone" which is hard when u have a bondage with someone
    its sad that he sacreficed your friendship for piece of pixels that kind of ppl should burn in hell <_<

also its a cons of official KO
    on PS's nobody bother to hack anyone (well somtimes it happens but it dont have such impact like u would lose something on official and definetly nobody would sacrefice friendship for this)

gl on rising KO might

Banned

I sort of find it hard to believe thou :S since i bought a char from him, and i just checked everything, everything on my char is still as it should be. Do u got any truth or anything about this simon? dont get me wrong, its not that i dont trust you ill be cautious from now on atleast I still see him as a trustfull person thou, if he did scam someone, there might have been a reason behind all of it i hope atleast :/

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    I sort of find it hard to believe thou :S since i bought a char from him, and i just checked everything, everything on my char is still as it should be. Do u got any truth or anything about this simon? dont get me wrong, its not that i dont trust you ill be cautious from now on atleast I still see him as a trustfull person thou, if he did scam someone, there might have been a reason behind all of it i hope atleast :/

The only proof i got is my char info being changed 2 days after I let rudy play on it. I never got hacked before. Today tyrano told me that rudy wanted to join amity on his dcz char sug4 before i let him use my mage. So it's confirmed that Sug4 = rudy.

I know its hard to believe. But the facts are that he blocked me everywhere, msn/facebook/netlog. My password keeps changing and my items are on another account. (look to the simular item selling and gear).

and u bought damiss his priest?

Banned

Yea, i bought SimplyDamiss for 240 usd on Ionia >.<

Quote Originally Posted by WindWaker View Post
    Yea, i bought SimplyDamiss for 240 usd on Ionia >.<
    chargeback it!

btw, sad to hear, especially how hes someone u once played with daily for over 3 years... wow..... 3 years and all along in his heart he was only waiting for the chance to scam ur items...... how sad :S

hope u can get ur stuff back! try talking to calimaestro!

I think he will try to sell some of my gear on ko4life in the next 2 weeks. I told him that i wouldn't be able to login for like 2 weeks and he asked me like 5 times when exaclty I wouldn't be on ko/ ko4life (before he scammed me). So I think he'll try sell my gear on ko4life hoping that no1 will reconize him/thegear as I won't be there. Hope you understand what I mean.

Sad and ghey, cock suckers like this fucked up your char

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by akutee View Post
    btw, sad to hear, especially how hes someone u once played with daily for over 3 years... wow..... 3 years and all along in his heart he was only waiting for the chance to scam ur items...... how sad :S
    i think they really where friends, but that greed took over. but still 3 years of friendship... amazing.. so sad

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast