About VPN again...

This is a discussion on About VPN again... within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Need help with following: I (I am from Estonia) and my friend from Turkey want to share account on c-west ...
Page: 1

Need help with following: I (I am from Estonia) and my friend from Turkey want to share account on c-west using VPN service. For example, if we use USA VPN we can use same VPN account but not at the same time as I understand. After I play I log out from VPN and then my friend logins and so on. But which VPN account will be best for us of these: static, dedicated or dynamic? I see those on www.madvpn.com Ty for help beforehand!!!

Banned

Need help with following: I (I am from Estonia) and my friend from Turkey want to share account on c-west using VPN service. For example, if we use USA VPN we can use same VPN account but not at the same time as I understand. After I play I log out from VPN and then my friend logins and so on. But which VPN account will be best for us of these: static, dedicated or dynamic? I see those on www.madvpn.com Ty for help beforehand!!![/b]
    Dedicated.

And if you want to log it in two different computers at the same time, just buy an add-on for an extra IP.

Banned

dedicated is the best

Thx for help guys !

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

You have to get dedicated

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Dedicated is the only version that works. And Sexe you said a "add on" what exactly is that? and how much does it cost?