Above average laptop still laggy

This is a discussion on Above average laptop still laggy within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey all, Just got a laptop with the following shit: AMD dual core 2.1ghz 3GB Ram 512MB HD4350 250GB harddisk. ...
Page: 1

Supertinus

Default Above average laptop still laggy

Hey all,

Just got a laptop with the following shit:

AMD dual core 2.1ghz
    3GB Ram
    512MB HD4350
    250GB harddisk.

I still never get above 20fps in 1024 x 768 but also in 1600 x 900.
    Why that low?

probebly your internet connection

Kossaus

Works ok on my laptop, and not as good as yours, AMD dual core 2.0GHz, 4gb ram, hd4200 graph card. Have you chehked that you have set graphic balanced or even speed?

MrBucz

reinstall ur windows and just use xp

Kossaus

Well I have windows 7 on my laptop, and it works fine with it. Of course I have to put graphs very low on it, but still, frames always +30.

Implmp

Quote Originally Posted by Kossaus View Post
    Well I have windows 7 on my laptop, and it works fine with it. Of course I have to put graphs very low on it, but still, frames always +30.
    Well actually I am quite surprised at how low of fps your getting however your operating system may help a little bit otherwise your its all on your cpu and graphics card, with a 4300, thats comparable with dinosaur technology in a desktop computer, hence why most people dont try to game with laptops unless they have a 9800gt or better prefferably a 260m, also that processor sucks so that hurts you alot too.

update your video drivers
    Global Provider of Innovative Graphics, Processors and Media Solutions | AMD
    or try to install Catalyst from ATI