acc problem cant log in help pls :s

This is a discussion on acc problem cant log in help pls :s within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tried to log in my acc and it says wrong password and im 100% that i know my pass ...
Page: 1

(danty_cry)

i tried to log in my acc and it says wrong password and im 100% that i know my pass thre is noway i forgot it then i went to the website wrote forget password and they said they ll send me an email but they didnt and i tried to check if forget password work with my other acc and it worked :S i really dont know what should i do i want my acc back
    ty

exec85

i tried to log in my acc and it says wrong password and im 100% that i know my pass thre is noway i forgot it then i went to the website wrote forget password and they said they ll send me an email but they didnt and i tried to check if forget password work with my other acc and it worked :S i really dont know what should i do i want my acc back
    ty[/b]

same problem like i had 3 weeks ago.. i wrote a cs with all information... and i never got my acc back cause i didn't remember my original rgistration date... (it was a very old acc...)

FU K2

request a pw change only not the email that should work with payment details

(danty_cry)

request a pw change only not the email that should work with payment details[/b]
    so i need to send cs requisting to change my pass thnx for help