Acc trading question

This is a discussion on Acc trading question within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yo, i bought an account which was created in 07 when gamersfirst didnt exist. Now the acc is linked to ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Acc trading question

yo, i bought an account which was created in 07 when gamersfirst didnt exist.
    Now the acc is linked to g1, i changed email and pw and stuff but when i login to mykol theres still the old email of the original owner.
    My question is, if i try to use forgotten password feature on kowebsite it says :
    We noticed this is your GamersFirst account. If you have forgotten your GamersFirst password, you can reset it at GamersFirst.
    Does it still send it to the original owner or does it not work at all?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    yo, i bought an account which was created in 07 when gamersfirst didnt exist.
    Now the acc is linked to g1, i changed email and pw and stuff but when i login to mykol theres still the old email of the original owner.
    My question is, if i try to use forgotten password feature on kowebsite it says :

Does it still send it to the original owner or does it not work at all?
    It doesn't send to the original owner, that's a visual bug :/ and if you trying to use forgotten password, you will get to the gamersfirst site.

Banned

Thanks alot!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    Thanks alot!
    np, mate

p.s. can you pm me the name of the guy you bought from?
    ty.