Acc in use damn!!

This is a discussion on Acc in use damn!! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This mornig there was some lagg from side of the server then i got dced as i do every time ...
Page: 1

MonnaLissa^^

Default Acc in use damn!!

This mornig there was some lagg from side of the server then i got dced as i do every time .... but now i cant discconnect myself :S damnn WTF!

KaChing

ME TOOO

Matte

grzequ

Same to me-.-

KaChing

Originally posted by Matte
    servers arent offline all my other acc's work <_<

0_0destiny

Default SAme here ACC in USE 10061 error

Same error here,

My account is in use

I am just glad it wasn't only me who's account is in USE

=(

10061 error with the other account

NiTeRiDeR

I'm getting this problem too... I was going from piana to moradon and then at loading char data 99% the game just started to close itself and then it froze... I restarted my comp and it said my account was in use and of course when I tell them to dc the account in use it doesnt work. I've restarted my comp 3x and unplugged my modem, nothing is working <_< Helpppp

TheCao

Originally posted by NiTeRiDeR
    I'm getting this problem too... I was going from piana to moradon and then at loading char data 99% the game just started to close itself and then it froze... I restarted my comp and it said my account was in use and of course when I tell them to dc the account in use it doesnt work. I've restarted my comp 3x and unplugged my modem, nothing is working *<_< Helpppp
    Dude... That is exactly what happened to me, except i was trying to log back on and it just stopped at 99% at loading char data I've checked for help on ko website and ther is no answer!

NiTeRiDeR

I fixed it.. I turned off my comp and left it off for like 10 mins and then when I turned it back on it worked ^_^