Retrieving Kesn problems

This is a discussion on Retrieving Kesn problems within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hello i feel i will get much more help from here then i would from actual support here is my ...
Page: 1

XpliiCit

Default Retrieving Kesn problems

hello i feel i will get much more help from here then i would from actual support here is my problem:
    i have recently bought (2) 400 G1 Credit Kesn or esn whichever you refer it too and when i log into knightonline then go to the powerupstore i click recharge knight cash then click esn then 400 KC but when i enter all the information and click BUY it says " processing transaction" but then it gives me a error that says "The Webpage cannot be found" ive done this numerous times and i got the same thing anyone with information reguarding how to fix this please tell me

Sincerely, XpliiCiT

well they are g1 kesn codes, if im correct k2 changed back to kinight cash, so u cant turn it into kc. My guess is to log into ur gamersfirst account and activate ur g1 kesn codes there. Then, send a support ticket to k2 and ask if they can transfer it from g1 to kc.

batman23

wait and try it again lasts days k2 have big problems with servers