Hello - FPS ISSUE

This is a discussion on Hello - FPS ISSUE within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i bought brand new pc : PC PLUS 4GB RAM PENTIUM DUAL CORE PROCCESOR 3,04 64BIT windows7 intel(r) g41 express ...
Page: 1

Banned Member

Default Hello - FPS ISSUE

i bought brand new pc :
    PC PLUS
    4GB RAM
    PENTIUM DUAL CORE PROCCESOR 3,04
    64BIT
    windows7

intel(r) g41 express chipset ( not so good i know )

But my fps are really low,when there are ppl throwing novas,or in moradon where there is alot of players my game doesn't run smooth. Anyone got any idea?

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

You just said it yourself.. Your graphic card sucks, I suggest you get a better one simply.

Banned Member

True that,ill be getting a new 1. But shouldn't be a decent for a KO? Since we arent talking about WOW or Guild wars 2 but Knight Online

You bought a "brand new pc" and it has a pentium dual core and intel g41 express? That was released like 4 years ago... How is that brand new?

And back on topic: that isn't even a graphics card, it's an integrated graphics processor whatever it's technical term is. If you expect to play 3d games (even old ones like KO), you really should buy a graphics card.

The setup itself is not that bad,but the GPU is.It's integrated.Buy a dedicated GPU,you can find cheap and good GPU's nowadays everywhere.

Banned Member

Well i had fimilar pc before. With abit better graphic card ( ibelive ).. The pc crashed,and it was about time to buy new.

So i said '' im going to spend 500 € on pc ( Which is really low tho ) ... and thats what i did.

So your saying if i buy nvidia gefore my pc will work like 100% smooth?

Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Well i had fimilar pc before. With abit better graphic card ( ibelive ).. The pc crashed,and it was about time to buy new.

So i said '' im going to spend 500 € on pc ( Which is really low tho ) ... and thats what i did.

Yes,but not any nvidia gpu.If you are looking for a decent card thats very cheap too,get 9800GT.It's pretty good,you'll be able to run most of the games on it and its only like 70 or 80 $.Or if you got a bit more money,get 450 GTS.

edit : when I checked the prices on google,you should get 450 gts.Its like 100-120 $ but its a lot better than 9800GT and it supports DX11.

You paid 500€ for that? I got my PC that's running an Ivy Bridge i5-3570K processor on an Asus P8Z77-V LX mobo with a GTX 560 Ti GPU for 725€...

Almost any graphics card from the last 5-10 years should make the problem go away.

Banned Member

my max for graphic would be 50$ tho.. and yeah i bought that pc from a city store. i got free pleomax keyboard and logitech mouse as additional free shit ( HAHAHH )

my max for graphic would be 50$ tho.. and yeah i bought that pc from a city store. i got free pleomax keyboard and logitech mouse as additional free shit ( HAHAHH )
    Well get 8800GT/9800GT than.

Banned Member

Okay,well thanks for the help guys i appericiate it

yah, integrated graphics suck, spend about 40-60 bucks and get a gtx 5xx.. base line one, that should be good enough for this game!

Yea bad computer to buy if u want to game lol, the only thing u can do is buy a new graphics card (a good one)