account blocked , GG K2 !

This is a discussion on account blocked , GG K2 ! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hey guys , and im kinda out-raged just sitting in my desk looking at the mointor , and got DC'd ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default account blocked , GG K2 !

hey guys , and im kinda out-raged

just sitting in my desk looking at the mointor , and got DC'd .

trying to log in - YOURE ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED .

didn't do nothing . I had moziila firefox in the task menager open .

help ? And how I send a ticket ? thnx

edit : ON the knightonline website in my profile , its saying my account is blocked , not tpt or anything else . any chance I can contact them or somthing ?

plz help :{
    Last edited by kevinKo3; 10-12-2010 at 02:01 PM.

Latnix

The same thing happened to me now. I do not understand exactly why im blocked.

Banned

happened to me 2 times actually , not a big money , arround 500-300 . but still , when you resell alot . its kinda hurts :<

Latnix

Any idea how I check the expiration date of the temporary ban? Or the reason for Laban? I'm really shocked. Only returned to play after a year of retirement educational reasons and I need to see it .. I'm really looking forward to an explanation and I'll go with it all the way to get back to my account. All the money fee during the year I played just thrown in the trash now. I do not go through the silence

Banned

I don't know how long it is , but as I said , i got banned for the other account too , over than 2 weeks or 1 + i dont remmeber , and the ban is still ON .

The only way I guess is sending a ticket , and i have no idea how to do that.

another chance of getting ban is sharer maybe ? I'm not sure about it , but if it doesnt show TPT or somthing else than I donnu :/

help us :[

Latnix

Get in the game's official website. Then log onto Account on the left side of the site. You choose your user name and then enter your personal settings page.
    There you have the possibility of account status, what you listed there? (Which account for two weeks Ban)

And for the ticket,You have a right side up "support" you own it and then roll into sending ticket.

Crowly

my account was blocked in the same way, the rogue 81st
    only that it happened on September 17 for 3 days so I know whether there is a ban for 30 days or 999

Latnix

You release the temporary ban after 3 days? How long ago did this happen? Maybe they changed the procedure..Or on the other hand you say that I should receive the temporary ban for 30 days or 999 days for no reason....

PLEASE ANSWER BACK....

Crowly

I'll tell you on October 18 that the account was blocked for 30 days or 999

Latnix

alright thanks I'll wait for your msg don't forget me;d

Crowly

ok it's not problem for me; )

Latnix

2 more dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys..........
    omg u have no idea how much im waiting for this moment... i just wanna know if there is any chance that i got my char back....

Quote Originally Posted by Latnix View Post
    2 more dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyys..........
    omg u have no idea how much im waiting for this moment... i just wanna know if there is any chance that i got my char back....
    no

(10 char)