Account is Blocked, please contact blablabla

This is a discussion on Account is Blocked, please contact blablabla within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ello der. i started playing like .. 3 - 4 days ago. im MAGE ! never been on fuking koxpers ...
Page: 1

DoubleDutchDarki

Default Account is Blocked, please contact blablabla

Ello der.
    i started playing like .. 3 - 4 days ago.
    im MAGE !
    never been on fuking koxpers party ( in case mages / warriors / priests aint koxping in apos / harpy )

i played like 15 - 20hrs per day, i know, sounds pretty nolife. but what the hell.

now i cant log in .. says me that my account is blocked.

i went to KOL and WTF im NOT banned ..

really whats going on with this game ?

hatay

Probably a Third Party Tools ban. Check the official forum and send a ticket. You should be unblocked in 2 days.

DoubleDutchDarki

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    Probably a Third Party Tools ban. Check the official forum and send a ticket. You should be unblocked in 2 days.
    When i try to sent ticket it redicts me to GF homepage ;o
    so .. i cant log in .. im not even banned .. and i cant send a ticket..
    JACKPOT eh ?

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutchDarki View Post
    When i try to sent ticket it redicts me to GF homepage ;o
    so .. i cant log in .. im not even banned .. and i cant send a ticket..
    JACKPOT eh ?
    Try to log-in there: Gamersfirst – Free2Play, MMO, Knight Online World, War Rock, Sword of the New World, Red Stone, Go Go Racer, Animax LaMB, Victory, Taikodom, Parabellum

DoubleDutchDarki

doesnt work ..

and ..

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Game: Knight Online World

Gamer Name: lordbug22

Password:

Premium: PLATINUM

Expires: 2009-12-27T17:07:00

Geographic Region: EE Change Region

DOESNT SAY ME IM BANNED :S:SS

I exp a lot too. Exped all night last night. Logged off for a little this morning, tried to relog an hour later, and got the 'Your Account is Blocked' message. Never used k0xp or any other 3rd party tool, never abused any bugs or done anything illegal in ko.

You can submit tickets, it's just kind of complicated.

Go to the gamersfirst website and log in. In the top right corner u'll see three options, it'll look something like Login | Support | Reigster. Click support, then u'll see icons for all of the games gamersfirst hosts.
    Click on the knight online icon, and it'll ask you to choose your account (the account you use to log into ko). For me I only have one account for each, a gamers1st website account, and a ko account. To choose your account, click the down arrow and choose ur gamers1st account.

It should take you to a support page, it pops up I think, or opens in a new page. Click Question, and you should see the option to submit a question. Make sure the when you choose the subject for your question (the options you can click and choose) you choose Account, so that you don't send the question to the wrong section and end up getting referred to a different one (the mistake will probably cause you twice the time). Tell them your legit, and that u use plat, and they'll probably respond faster.

If you have any more questions ask them here.

gascan

Forget it bro, U r not going to get your account back, you's is 1 among hundreds of those accounts which are banned for no freqking reason. K2 sucks.

seems like I am not the only one with this problem, wanted to relog, boom your account is blocked AND IT'S CHRISTMAS

Little archer Senior Member

this topic was created 3 weeks ago lol