account bought but sq does not match!

This is a discussion on account bought but sq does not match! within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all I bought an account on this forum from a guy who gives me the id the password and ...
Page: 1

bibilarit

Hi all
    I bought an account on this forum from a guy who gives me the id the password and the answer to the secret question.
    So naturally i would like to change password but i cannot cause the answer to the sq does not match.
    I trust in this guy but what to do?
    The cs from KO wants to have ALL the transactions from this account with the right e-mail paypal and so on...
    I can give mine but if i cannot join my seller they can do nothing lol...
    Any solution?
    Thanks all and have a good day.

Strider

Hi all
    I bought an account on this forum from a guy who gives me the id the password and the answer to the secret question.
    So naturally i would like to change password but i cannot cause the answer to the sq does not match.
    I trust in this guy but what to do?
    The cs from KO wants to have ALL the transactions from this account with the right e-mail paypal and so on...
    I can give mine but if i cannot join my seller they can do nothing lol...
    Any solution?
    Thanks all and have a good day.[/b]

yeah buy preuiem then they will ask you for the details of the last time you bought preuiem. Or you can just get the guy you bought the acc off. To submit C/S ticket and get him to change the s/a and tell you the correct one. point to note for next time dont buy account unless he knows s/a

bibilarit

yeah buy preuiem then they will ask you for the details of the last time you bought preuiem. Or you can just get the guy you bought the acc off. To submit C/S ticket and get him to change the s/a and tell you the correct one. point to note for next time dont buy account unless he knows s/a [/b]
    Thanks for your answer but ko wants all the transactions and the id for all the transactions; lol i can just give to them mine.
    When you buy an account and if the guy gives to you the answer to the sq how could you think he scams?

He may have given a fake SQ, I wouldent trust putting anything on that account. Ask if the guy will trade back and let him change the sq and get it working then trade again. Seems really fishy to me.

true
    do not put n e thing on the account unless u get the secret anser

Meatmow

you can look in history in the power up store and find all the exact dates and times, send them that, that is what I did when i needed to change my sq