Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You said the money was for previous GB's man.... you said the account was YOURS not his... when in fact ...
Page: 2

Banned

You said the money was for previous GB's man.... you said the account was YOURS not his... when in fact the money was for the account you sold me. Your catching your own self in lies. Go up and read Ridwans post.."@Draven, i did let jame sell my account".... you sold on someone else's behalf... and lied about it until the password was changed. Like I stated earlier... I would of not bought the account if had known it was being sold third party... point blank simple

Banned

ok cool......

Banned

Oh, I know there are currently CS disfunctions, don't worry. But I've seen people have special relationships with some previliged members on a gaming company staff. Won't give out any names as this is personnal, but for all I know, you could have done the same and talk a GM into helping you recovering your lost/scammed account. That's been seen before. Not saying you did, but I'm mentionning the fact that just because the highway is blocked doesn't mean you can't take the secondary roads to get to your goal.
    BUT it seems like you no longer want to have a mature conversation, and that no matter what I will do or say you won't come back with a logical argument. No reason to keep going if you're going to be a kid.

Banned

@ CYA When i bought teh account which was 1 year ago, nothing happened. I changed all the info and played with it for 1 year. Now that u bought it with ALL infos, than changed so how the hell am i supposed to get access to the account even when customer support is down. Please get real cuz u things u r saying doesnt even make sense--the trade went smooth as hell and now u r trying put dirt on me and jame.

and fyi lol gm connections ? yea righttt thst y it took me months to get my krowas unsealed or else i wud get it unsealed right away

CowKiller

When your going immature in a case like this, it most times mean that your guilty.
    Yes, you could have scammed other guys for alot of $$$. But, Then you would be a known scammer because they would have proof of it.
    In this case, CYA dosnt have any proof what so ever, that makes it a easy scam for you and ridwan,
    You are starting to lying, and being like offended by this, I myself, wouldnt be offended by someone calling me a scammed, if i know that i didnt do anything wrong. But you seem to be very childish now, when its closing in on you.
    If i was you jamiel / homodexual, i would give him the money back. since you lied to him about the account was yours,
    Draven, i remember you writing something about, you will ban users that lie about the tinyest thing about the account theyre selling, Like having a Quest Undone.
    This shouldnt not just be an infraction point, it should be a perm-ban and a known scammer, both of them.
    But that isnt my decision.

Sorry for my english :P i hope you get what i mean!

Iam sorry for your loss Alex,
    ~ Rain0fChaos

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CowKiller View Post
    When your going immature in a case like this, it most times mean that your guilty.
    Yes, you could have scammed other guys for alot of $$$. But, Then you would be a known scammer because they would have proof of it.
    In this case, CYA dosnt have any proof what so ever, that makes it a easy scam for you and ridwan,
    You are starting to lying, and being like offended by this, I myself, wouldnt be offended by someone calling me a scammed, if i know that i didnt do anything wrong. But you seem to be very childish now, when its closing in on you.
    If i was you jamiel / homodexual, i would give him the money back. since you lied to him about the account was yours,
    Draven, i remember you writing something about, you will ban users that lie about the tinyest thing about the account theyre selling, Like having a Quest Undone.
    This shouldnt not just be an infraction point, it should be a perm-ban and a known scammer, both of them.
    But that isnt my decision.

Sorry for my english :P i hope you get what i mean!

Iam sorry for your loss Alex,
    ~ Rain0fChaos
    +1, that guy was banned for the quest being undone...

seems like this is a MUCH bigger deal..

Banned

gimme back the account and he can have money back.....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    @ CYA When i bought teh account which was 1 year ago, nothing happened. I changed all the info and played with it for 1 year. Now that u bought it with ALL infos, than changed so how the hell am i supposed to get access to the account even when customer support is down. Please get real cuz u things u r saying doesnt even make sense--the trade went smooth as hell and now u r trying put dirt on me and jame.

and fyi lol gm connections ? yea righttt thst y it took me months to get my krowas unsealed or else i wud get it unsealed right away
    Exactly, when you got the account 1 year ago, nothing happened. If that's true then tell me what exactly should that lead me to believe? That the password magically changed? Harry Potter got it? It's suspicious. That's all I've ever said.
    And I really do not know how it got changed, this is the reason why I am making the topic and warning people, and making sure I do not exclude any possibility.
    By the way, wether you tell me or not that you have GM conncetions, that doesn't make your word more valuable to my eye. You guys have lied to me once already, what's gonna keep you from telling more? The trade went smooth, yes, because of the lies your buddy put up. I would have never bought the account if I knew all these things back then.
    Again, as weird as this may seem to you, it's not an attempt to ruin your name or anything, I would just like you to try deny everyone of my arguments, and out of all doubts prove that you have nothing to do with it, which I doubt.

PS. TY Daniel & Smasher.

EDIT: Give me the account back and you can keep the money? Lol what you say is absolutely absurd, as if I was the one to prove myself innocent.
    Last edited by CYANEXTIME; 12-12-2010 at 06:13 PM.

Banned

end him back the money then llooose the money he sent + the cypher ring bought which he didnt want if had intentions to scam why would buy a cypher ring just to move the lvl 58 off the account ........ no sense

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    I cant see how the password could get changed that fast considering CS is down. I have a CS ticket on a minor issue that they were just taking names on forums for and yet im still waiting and it has been longer then a week and half. If anyone has a GOOD idea on how that is possible please speak up.

sorry to hear ur loss CYAN.. post what proofs (if any in this case) you have. Double check ur pc...just becuz its new doesnt mean anything. In the case of you playing those other characters, I can pull from this forum shady instances where those guys and ur KO4life account was called out. So i ask you again to scan your pc.

@ jameil. baba... honestly last I knew TheWomanizer character was Rid's. So i think you were trying to sell it for him. I dont understand why considering he has his own working account here. So please give explanation for it and for now to be fair I will give your account an infraction point(1). If you accumulate 3 points you will get autoban for 7 days. In the rules it doesnt list permanent ban for this offense(if in fact you are selling for Rid) so for now the infraction is fair. The forum rules will be amended soon. Actually wont give infraction till you give explanation. Ridwan will suffer same fate with the infraction point if you did sell it for him. =/

@ other mods..... someone else will need to look at this. Im friends/allied in game with Jamiel and Ridwan. Both of whom I would have vouched for so my appearance here could look biased.
    5. No members may buy or sell items for someone else* Members will be permanently banned for violating this rule; after investigation and confirmation by forum staff.

I would assume accounts would fall under this rule or no? of course let them explain themselves before, I could only imagine how fast someone with under 50 posts or was new would have been banned lol

Banned

wheteher u have gm connections or not has nothing to do with it i know a few gms and ive been trying to get krowaaaz set unsealed and they said they cant cuz tools are under maintenance which you would know if u read the ko news which u obviously didnt gms cannot do anything atm hence why we havent had a patch no kc events no rewards injected no CUSTOMER SUPPORT no1 has been able to solve account issues so even if i asked gm for help cannot do anything until tools r fixed so once again IT IS NOT POSSIBLE

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    wheteher u have gm connections or not has nothing to do with it i know a few gms and ive been trying to get krowaaaz set unsealed and they said they cant cuz tools are under maintenance which you would know if u read the ko news which u obviously didnt gms cannot do anything atm hence why we havent had a patch no kc events no rewards injected no CUSTOMER SUPPORT no1 has been able to solve account issues so even if i asked gm for help cannot do anything until tools r fixed so once again IT IS NOT POSSIBLE
    Oh really? Well I don't know too much how that works, but I'm confident that it is still possible to handle the account datas one way or another. They might not be able to implent or launch events, but they sure can check up the accounts that are registered. Meh, anyway, out of all possibilities, that's the one I believe the less possible. Let's not focus on that, that'd be a serious waste of time. I'm just throwing that out there.
    You still lied to me though.
    Last edited by CYANEXTIME; 12-12-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post

sorry to hear ur loss CYAN.. post what proofs (if any in this case) you have. Double check ur pc...just becuz its new doesnt mean anything. In the case of you playing those other characters, I can pull from this forum shady instances where those guys and ur KO4life account was called out. So i ask you again to scan your pc.
    It easy to find blame on others rather than urself.

Banned

even that same zipod guy bought an account from me....... he paid 1st same situation as this guy i never heard him complain once!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    even that same zipod guy bought an account from me....... he paid 1st same situation as this guy i never heard him complain once!
    OH REALLY? He bought an account from you! Good for him, however it seems, currently, that there's an issue with your statement. Technically, I didn't buy an account from you. I bought one from Ridwan, and that is the actual problem in the situation. You had me send the money to him while YOU were supposed to own the account. That leads me to a bigger suspection : maybe you didn't want to get your hands dirtied because you knew what Ridwan was (still hypothesis) going to do, and you both knew it was gonna be easier to get yourself out of dirt if you were 2 in the situation. This way, you were talking to me and Ridwan was dealing with the recovering part.
    Also, read what I said, what keeps you from becoming a scammer NOW? Every trade is different. Maybe you want to quit KO and make money off it for all I know? No one ever knows what makes people turn into scammers.

Repeating myself : POSSIBILITIES.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast