Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the only possible logic i can see is a key logger... this same thing happened on falconeblue's account From afk ...
Page: 3

the only possible logic i can see is a key logger... this same thing happened on falconeblue's account From afk (cwest) he was fully geared +8/9's roc+1 the min he got a Suspicious ROF in a trade the very next day his account had been lost all the info changed and he was the original owner of the account it was just changed some hoow.. by time he got the info changed back he loged his acc his warrior WAs cypher ringed off the acc so not only did they hack is login and PW they hacked the Seal which at that time could not be key logged it was the numbers u had to click... so assuming uhad some good gear or just a really good char u could have been a target from a serious hacker
    Last edited by perfection V2; 12-12-2010 at 06:39 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by perfection V2 View Post
    2 Words come to mind Cypher Ring
    So because I didn't have a cypher ring is gonna justify the possibility of him scamming me? That's cool then...
    I know it would have been safer but I thought there were still honest people in this world.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    OH REALLY? He bought an account from you! Good for him, however it seems, currently, that there's an issue with your statement. Technically, I didn't buy an account from you. I bought one from Ridwan, and that is the actual problem in the situation. You had me send the money to him while YOU were supposed to own the account. That leads me to a bigger suspection : maybe you didn't want to get your hands dirtied because you knew what Ridwan was (still hypothesis) going to do, and you both knew it was gonna be easier to get yourself out of dirt if you were 2 in the situation. This way, you were talking to me and Ridwan was dealing with the recovering part.
    Also, read what I said, what keeps you from becoming a scammer NOW? Every trade is different. Maybe you want to quit KO and make money off it for all I know? No one ever knows what makes people turn into scammers.

Repeating myself : POSSIBILITIES.
    +1, kyle did turn into a scammer. Not really sure what happened in this situation, but all I know is CYANEX is not an idiot and has had access too so much gear (UNSEALED), I doubt he would be doing this post and wasting his time if it weren't true.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    +1, kyle did turn into a scammer. Not really sure what happened in this situation, but all I know is CYANEX is not an idiot and has had access too so much gear (UNSEALED), I doubt he would be doing this post and wasting his time if it weren't true.
    we r not saying that its not true but u gotta get ur facts straight. His account is gone or w/e then 1st thing comes in mind tht seller is the scammer no matter what.Thts just wrong cuz as he said "possibilities" which culd be a keylogger or some1 had acces to tht email after you changed on account. So if you just gonna blame some1 w/o proofs of actual incident then my friend ur just wrong

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    we r not saying that its not true but u gotta get ur facts straight. His account is gone or w/e then 1st thing comes in mind tht seller is the scammer no matter what.Thts just wrong cuz as he said "possibilities" which culd be a keylogger or some1 had acces to tht email after you changed on account. So if you just gonna blame some1 w/o proofs of actual incident then my friend ur just wrong
    Not sure, but i think he did scan his pc before saying that the sellers are the scammers.

Also, CYAN you should post maybe more proofs of your discussions to be 100% sure

EDIT: It is weird that Jameil lied about the account. And that you were "busy" with things.

Banned

Well in this case there were "Sellers" yes plural. Thats my main concern right now (besides loosing my acct) is that your little buddy jameil didnt mention that the account was actually Ridwan's and he was just selling it for Ridwan..... until the password was changed (Kinda sketch).

Banned

And next time maybe sell your own account??? Instead of getting someone else to do it for you? Because honestly just for lieing to me... which both of you have admitted already... both of yalls accounts should be terminated.

Banned

welll from start i already see thats what u were trying to get from start... never scammed any1 never will but if mod s think i need to get terminated then i need to get terminated ....if sum1 gives u all details to an account i can say its mines as i said i owed rid gbs and he quit cz quitted madhouse clan to play adream gave me details cuz of college n told me to sell hell pay for cypher ring and then i owe him nothing he bought cypher ring day b4 i sold to u i put his 58 rogue in ring then passed all details too u

Banned

i maybe know answer when did that hapened ? what date ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    And next time maybe sell your own account??? Instead of getting someone else to do it for you? Because honestly just for lieing to me... which both of you have admitted already... both of yalls accounts should be terminated.
    jame has had info to all my account throughout 3 years of my playing. Hes practically my sharer and "financial assistant " cuz i was / am / will be busy with my school cuz currently im takin degree program. I even quit my cz clan cuz i didnt have time to play. It doesnt really matter if u paid to me or jame (he didnt have pp cuz of country restrictions) so i used my pp acccount. Thats about it. We r like brothers from another mothers.

Id also wud like to knw those shady instances which draven mentiond cuz somehow i have a feeling its something to do with tht.

Banned

jame has had info to all my account throughout 3 years of my playing. Hes practically my sharer and "financial assistant " cuz i was / am / will be busy with my school cuz currently im takin degree program. I even quit my cz clan cuz i didnt have time to play. It doesnt really matter if u paid to me or jame (he didnt have pp cuz of country restrictions) so i used my pp acccount. Thats about it. We r like brothers from another mothers.

Id also wud like to knw those shady instances which draven mentiond cuz somehow i have a feeling its something to do with tht.
    The chars I have shared on has nothing to do with this. I was jus stating my computer is clean.

Let me get this straight, he gave you the option to cypher ring (free of charge) the character and you refused?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Let me get this straight, he gave you the option to cypher ring (free of charge) the character and you refused?
    Not free..with no krowaz or olds.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

last time I will post in this topic but here is the situation :
    three people with really good reps.
    Chances that someone get keylogged RIGHT after he bought an account is very low, so I am doubtful. Also, something against him is that he did not want to use CR, but it's probably because he did not want to pay that much.

HUGE seller fault is that you did not state it was Ridwan's, you SOLD it for him, AND ridwan could have sold it himself (even though he did not have time, though he is online on KO sometimes.) Though I know all three of you guys have VERY good reps, if I did not know any of you guys and had an unbiased opinion, I would say that the seller was at fault and might have offered a CR but when not accepted, he decided to steal the account back.

But these are all speculations, only a few people really know what happened eh?

Sorry for jumping in this topic.

Banned

its not possible to steal account back smasher omg think b4 u talk zzz the ring was on the account used it to move 58 rogue as stated many times with intentions to steal account why buy ringg the purpose of the ring was to play adream so if h e wanted 80 ringed then 58 would be left on acc if he wanted rogue with krowaz n olds then move the 58 to diff account jeeeze idk wat happened before or after but wasnt anything done by us ridwan isnt competent enough to hack any1 he sold a rogue to a guy and got scammed he couldnt even get it back when cs was up much less to scam sum1 when cs is down

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast