Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I bought a level 80 rogue named TheWoman1zer from Jameil900 almost a week ago... well a couple days ago i ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

I bought a level 80 rogue named TheWoman1zer from Jameil900 almost a week ago... well a couple days ago i got dc'ed and the password magically changed on me. I am not new to buying an acct and know how to correctly change the password/ email. And i know for a fact its not my computer because its practically brand new, and I have played some awesome chars on it (oOHappyMealOo, and OMFGBBQ, iBlanquoooo) without any problems. I have no clue how the account was taking back from me. But I would advise not buying accounts from this cat or an acct named TheWoman1zer (Human lvl 80 rogue with PD7, and krowaz +6)

yo bro sorry for your loss

but this is the wrong section

go to Cheater section

sry for ur loss man!
    i know for a fact that account is shady, first of all it was koxped to that lvl, 24/7 with the keepwalking guys at stonegolems, and i think its been sold and taken back once before?

Banned

its not even possible to take back an account atm ... customer support is down i spoke to mod he said same so obviously its not my fault.. only way he could have gotten hacked is if he got keylogged or something cuz i gave him the info he changed the info ... how is it possible to hack him answer me this? i havent even seen any proof of him getting hacked anyway,.

Banned

oo yea I forgot to add once I confronted jameil about the situation... he decided to inform me he was selling for "another person" some guy named Ridwan... So he was not the original owner of the account like he informed me he was before I sent the money.... and he gave me all info except the birth date of the accnt. But it was to late because I sent the money first.

Banned

ok so ur theory u correctly changed all the info then w e magically guessed ur pw and changed all info back? thats what ur saying??

I cant see how the password could get changed that fast considering CS is down. I have a CS ticket on a minor issue that they were just taking names on forums for and yet im still waiting and it has been longer then a week and half. If anyone has a GOOD idea on how that is possible please speak up.

sorry to hear ur loss CYAN.. post what proofs (if any in this case) you have. Double check ur pc...just becuz its new doesnt mean anything. In the case of you playing those other characters, I can pull from this forum shady instances where those guys and ur KO4life account was called out. So i ask you again to scan your pc.

@ jameil. baba... honestly last I knew TheWomanizer character was Rid's. So i think you were trying to sell it for him. I dont understand why considering he has his own working account here. So please give explanation for it and for now to be fair I will give your account an infraction point(1). If you accumulate 3 points you will get autoban for 7 days. In the rules it doesnt list permanent ban for this offense(if in fact you are selling for Rid) so for now the infraction is fair. The forum rules will be amended soon. Actually wont give infraction till you give explanation. Ridwan will suffer same fate with the infraction point if you did sell it for him. =/

@ other mods..... someone else will need to look at this. Im friends/allied in game with Jamiel and Ridwan. Both of whom I would have vouched for so my appearance here could look biased.

Banned

Hi,
    first of all , im truly sorry for your loss
    2nd of all; i was owner of the account before i sold it. Ok here is the story;

@Draven, i did let jame sell my account cuz i was so god damn busy with my school exams and didnt really have time to bother with all pms and stuff. I knw jame for almost 4 years. I have hold his and my other madhouse/everlong peeps items worth over 2k+ and nothing went wrong. For this issue i had my 58 lvl dcz char called "PalestiniaN". I wanted to ring tht out so i culd sell whole account cuz i didnt get krowaz sealed. Anywayz on the trade day, 1st i received money from the buyer then gave "ALL" info to him as in secret question/answer, last 3 kesn codes(i even tried to give him my click&buy purchases but i ve been told it was ok). After i ringed my 58 i had no contact with 80 lvl whtsover.

So i come this conclusion;
    1. I cannot change the infos or secret questions via customer support as its mentioned its down for months.
    2. The buyer must have had a key-logger or something else or the new email he changed has had access by some other person.

Either way again im so sorry tht u had to face a situation like tht.
    P.S Sorry for my English --im not English guru
    P.S 2 if any1 needs to get muted/ban for posting on behalf of some others please ban my account as he was my sharer since beramus and i let him to sell it cuz he had all infos to my chars even in the ones in beramus
    Last edited by ridwan; 12-11-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Banned

I have known jameil900 for a while now, even tho he is a pain in the ass <3 :P I don't think he would have done something like this to you. I have been in like 3 clans with him hes a good guy and i know he has sold a lot of things through out playing this game, all transactions went smoothly as far to my knowledge. This is actually the 1st time i have seen anything like this. Sorry for ur lose but i don't think its tied with jameil. have a good day and gl.

Banned

rid explained it... look @ my posts look at all the accounts i sold including 83 for 600$ and of all the transactions i didi gonna hack a noob 80 rogue with no items risk good name for it?? the account even had a cypher ring i gave him the choice account or rogue in cr he wanted account so i put the PALESTINIAN 58 ROGUE IN RING why would have bought a ring if i had intent to scam him... if ppl gonna call me a scammer when im obviously innocent then i might as well stop coming here cuz he hasn t even shown any proof of the account even being lost for all we know hes making it up CS IS DOWN if u click FORGOT PASSWORD it sends password to THE EMAIL OF THE ACCOUNT which is his email so even if i tried that he would get the pw not me.......unless im some super genius hacker which chose of all the accounts i have access too to hack a naked rogue... gimme a break

Banned

The account wasnt naked.. I had Iron set, Krowaz 6, and Shard +6 rev on it... Who knows why people scam each other? There have been plenty of GG people go corrupt over stupid things. And Ridwan just admitted to everyone that you lied to me informing me that the account was yours to sell. Then once the password changed and I confronted you, you tell the truth saying it was "your friends" and you were just selling it for him. And the first person i told I lost my account was hamad, and him or anyone in MonteCristo can vouch that I havent logged since I informed him that the password was changed. I WOULD OF NEVER BOUGHT THE ACCOUNT IF I KNEW IT WAS BEING SOLD VIA A THIRD PARTY.. << Which I asked many times if the account was his, and he informed me it was. I was most supspicous because he had me send the money to Ridwan's paypal account.. but he said he owed Ridwan the money because of GB's and items shared between them so it was alright. I even went out and asked if the account was Ridwan's and he said no.

Banned

u did not... i have chat log off msn..........

Banned

12/6/2010
    9:05:21 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    you have all info?
    12/6/2010
    9:05:31 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    yep
    12/6/2010
    9:05:33 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    all payments
    12/6/2010
    9:05:36 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    all secret
    12/6/2010
    9:05:38 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    ect
    12/6/2010
    9:05:49 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    ok your paypal?
    12/6/2010
    9:06:05 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    sec
    12/6/2010
    9:06:32 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    k
    12/6/2010
    9:08:56 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    getting all char info together 1st
    12/6/2010
    9:09:02 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    ok
    12/6/2010
    9:11:03 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    [email protected]
    12/6/2010
    9:12:00 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    Ridvan Isik
    12/6/2010
    9:12:03 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    tht u?
    12/6/2010
    9:12:49 PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    my friends pp my pp cant receive cuz where i live
    12/6/2010
    9:12:58 PM
    tyler
    [email protected]
    And the rogue account belongs to you correct?
    12/6/2010
    9:13:22PM
    [email protected]
    tyler
    Yes just send money to his account because I owe him money for previous GB’s.

Banned

and i lied where? when he gave me the rogue to sell ..... if someone gives u something isnt it urs?

Banned

ps im done posting i didnt send u info in a text file or anything so u cant say i hackeed u i type all the details u;d have a valid case if i sent items in a file like how the guy tried to hack edmond but i didnt so cant hack via kxp or w.e u call it so until u have solid prooof ttht i jack u bb.........

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast