Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 106

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jameil900 its not possible to steal account back smasher omg think b4 u talk zzz the ring ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    its not possible to steal account back smasher omg think b4 u talk zzz the ring was on the account used it to move 58 rogue as stated many times with intentions to steal account why buy ringg the purpose of the ring was to play adream so if h e wanted 80 ringed then 58 would be left on acc if he wanted rogue with krowaz n olds then move the 58 to diff account jeeeze idk wat happened before or after but wasnt anything done by us ridwan isnt competent enough to hack any1 he sold a rogue to a guy and got scammed he couldnt even get it back when cs was up much less to scam sum1 when cs is down
    just to play devils advocate, you said yourself you didnt pay for the ring so you could have moved the rouge to make it look like u were not interested in the account.

    also on topic: at mods no matter how long they have "known" each other jameil selling an account for someone else should be dealt with just how everyone else is dealt with.

  2. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    antigua
    Posts
    91

    Default

    ok ban me ..

  3. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    ok ban me ..
    Lol really....

  4. #49
    CowKiller
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    ok ban me ..
    If I were a mod, I would take that as guilty.
    Its like he dosnt give a shit really, I think he scammed Alex.
    I dont know how they recovered the account.. but they must have done it somehow.
    Its assumptions, but I think they are correct..

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    antigua
    Posts
    91

    Default

    i already given enough proof to show im innocent if every1 gonna insist tht i scam em i might as well get banned didnt scam any1

  6. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    antigua
    Posts
    91

    Default

    u guys dont seem to realise hes saying i
    a) got a gm to recover the account
    b) im a serial hacker who hacked him
    c) i magically guessed the passwird he used logged the account changed info
    d) i hacked his email that he changed the account with ...which i did not even know ... recovered them pass word then change all info

  7. #52
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    there has been no proof that jameil scammed the account back. all u people are just accusing.

    where is the proof?

    it is HIGHLY unlikely that the account was scammed by jameil and ridwan because as everyone knows gm tools are screwed.

    the only crime here is that jameil sold an account for someone else thats it.

    but that someone was ridwan and has come into forums and backed up jameil

    and he is not banned.

    the no selling for other people rule is mostly applied for people that are trying

    to sell items or accounts for someone has been banned on forums.

    everything is pure speculation. " he could of done this he could of done

    that""maybe he did dis did maybe he did dat" no one has shown any shred of

    proof actually showing or proving that the account was hacked by either ridwan

    or jameil.

    as i said earlier the only thing that has been shown was that jameil sold an

    account that wasnt his. but it wasnt a random guy that no one knew it was

    ridwan.

    so until there is proof. this topic should be closed.

    the banning on jameil because of account selling.. thats up to moderators.

  8. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    T0R0NT0 baby
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Let me get this straight, he gave you the option to cypher ring (free of charge) the character and you refused?
    Ofc i did but to put in CR u need to have max 1 item which was pd+7 but the char had lots of old uniqes and krowaz. I was going to put either 80 lvl or 58 on ring. Then jame told me buyer wants whole account so i put my dcz in ring later on nted. Since that, the moment i took out my dcz i had no contact with account whatsover. Like im not pro hacker who can change pw and stuff without customer support. And neither me nor jame would ever do something like this over a 80 lvl considering him sold 83 lvl before and me holding over 2+ items before for him and other claniies
    I paid for cr for myself so i culd get rid of tht 80 cuz i was no longer playing it. So yea he wud ve gotten free of charge if i culd get my krowaz sealed.
    Last edited by ridwan; 12-12-2010 at 10:59 PM.

  9. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    u guys dont seem to realise hes saying i
    a) got a gm to recover the account
    b) im a serial hacker who hacked him
    c) i magically guessed the passwird he used logged the account changed info
    d) i hacked his email that he changed the account with ...which i did not even know ... recovered them pass word then change all info
    YOU do not seem to realize that the account had absolutely NO problem, as Ridwan said, for over a complete year before you sell it to me. YOU do not seem to realize that I have emphased the parts where I said I did not accuse you, but wanted some clear explanations. YOU do not seem to realize that I have lost money into this, and that any other logical person would do the same. If you're accepting the ban, it's because you know you're wrong. Maybe not because you possibly scammed the account, but for selling an account that you didn't own and advertising it as if it was yours. YOU do not seem to realize how much I dislike being in this situation as well, and that it seems really fishy. Just saying.

    Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    there has been no proof that jameil scammed the account back. all u people are just accusing.
    where is the proof?
    it is HIGHLY unlikely that the account was scammed by jameil and ridwan because as everyone knows gm tools are screwed.
    the only crime here is that jameil sold an account for someone else thats it.
    but that someone was ridwan and has come into forums and backed up jameil
    and he is not banned.
    the no selling for other people rule is mostly applied for people that are trying
    to sell items or accounts for someone has been banned on forums.
    everything is pure speculation. " he could of done this he could of done
    that""maybe he did dis did maybe he did dat" no one has shown any shred of
    proof actually showing or proving that the account was hacked by either ridwan
    or jameil.
    as i said earlier the only thing that has been shown was that jameil sold an
    account that wasnt his. but it wasnt a random guy that no one knew it was
    ridwan.
    so until there is proof. this topic should be closed.
    the banning on jameil because of account selling.. thats up to moderators.
    How am I going to post proofs on a changed password, tell me? I've posted the legit msn logs. Do you want me to take a picture of the KO login screen with the username and the password in it, and where you could see the notice "Wrong password"? Is that what you want? If you would have thought for a second, you would realize that anyone could do that just by typing a random password. Again, how do you want me to post proofs of a changed password? In this case, it's my word against his, or theirs or whatever, but I take it you guys prefer to let go of it as there's a lack of evidence, right? Or is it because it's your buddies that YOU'VE always trusted? In my eyes, the guys have already lied about the account ownership, so, risking to repeat myself, what keeps them from telling another lie such as "We didn't do anything to recover the account".

    As said earlier, I wouldn't have bought the account knowing it wasn't his, and that someone else knew the details to it*. Me being aware of it would have changed so much things. I didn't know Ridwan, and I thought I was doing a trade with Jameil, so yes, it is the same thing as what the forum rule states and it should be taken care of.... That's just it.

  10. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    620

    Default

    Dude this is so lame

    i dont know jameil and Ridawn

    i know CY ... hes gg trustable

    but going thru the topic

    jamiel and ridwan is fukin around and the guy bought account which got hacked days after

    no need to guess who did it .. one of these 2 did it

    dont give me bullshits like how am going to hack it .. magic stuff

    if you want to get the pw back its so easy to get it back ..... and about hes doing alot of stuff and never scammed someone .. thats not a reason he didnt scamm CY

    at the end of the story ... jamiel and Ridwan one of them scammed CY and its up to forum modes

  11. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    T0R0NT0 baby
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HaMaDFtw View Post
    Dude this is so lame

    i dont know jameil and Ridawn

    i know CY ... hes gg trustable

    but going thru the topic

    jamiel and ridwan is fukin around and the guy bought account which got hacked days after

    no need to guess who did it .. one of these 2 did it

    dont give me bullshits like how am going to hack it .. magic stuff

    if you want to get the pw back its so easy to get it back ..... and about hes doing alot of stuff and never scammed someone .. thats not a reason he didnt scamm CY

    at the end of the story ... jamiel and Ridwan one of them scammed CY and its up to forum modes
    oh yea could please tell us so i can get my fckin scammed account in ionia u smartass -_- Ofc ur gonna defend hims cuz hes ur friend come to think of i dont knw the buyer as well so how shit wud it be if i say buyer is fcking around and trying to get his money back and get away with the account.

    and also can u tell me wht was the "reason" we scammed him ? u realize how dumb ur post is, dont u? dude u have no idea who i am. tht guy may be gg trustable for urself but me and jame r trustable for whoever knw us from back beramus and here in cwest

  12. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    MTL, Canada
    Posts
    1,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    oh yea could please tell us so i can get my fckin scammed account in ionia u smartass -_- Ofc ur gonna defend hims cuz hes ur friend come to think of i dont knw the buyer as well so how shit wud it be if i say buyer is fcking around and trying to get his money back and get away with the account.

    and also can u tell me wht was the "reason" we scammed him ? u realize how dumb ur post is, dont u? dude u have no idea who i am. tht guy may be gg trustable for urself but me and jame r trustable for whoever knw us from back beramus and here in cwest
    I've not once asked for my money back. Just want people to be aware.

  13. #58
    El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,175

    Default

    is this hamad the same one they are accuing os stealing shit from cuban?
    Last edited by gimmecookiesnao; 12-13-2010 at 02:25 AM.

  14. #59
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    T0R0NT0 baby
    Posts
    215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    I've not once asked for my money back. Just want people to be aware.
    lol go read again i didnt say u asked it literally --i did assumptions just like ur doing it

    i knw how u feel now cuz ive been in the same situation before but u need to realize that it takes a pro hacker to get pw from a changed account and i still laugh how hamad says its so easy to get it back --if it was so easy then every1 wud be fvkin each other over with scamming

  15. #60
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    yeah it may be difficult but if one knows how to do it it probably isn't difficult for them.

    don't act like people haven't done it before though.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •