Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by keys yeah it may be difficult but if one knows how to do it it probably isn't ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    yeah it may be difficult but if one knows how to do it it probably isn't difficult for them.

don't act like people haven't done it before though.
    no this is 1st time im facing situation like that and and idk if its been done before or not all i knw is i gave all info, the infos r changed by buyer. Then the "changed" infos were being changed again. i have no gm contact nor hacker friend. If the buyer had sharers before he may wanna check tht up

Tyrion

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    the no selling for other people rule is mostly applied for people that are trying

to sell items or accounts for someone has been banned on forums.
    The rules are in very plain language......and nowhere do they mention the intention you claim.

"It is strictly against to rules to post a marking topic for a friend or anyone other than yourself."

"5. No members may buy or sell items for someone else.
    * Members will be permanently banned for violating this rule; after investigation and confirmation by forum staff."

Very simple. If the mods wish to alter the rules that is one thing......but to allow the situation described in this thread, without the changing of the rules to allow for it, is just hypocrisy. The rules, in their current form, demand a ban. And so they should......if the seller/sellers will lie about this to the buyer, what else will they lie about? What else might they be hiding?

I'm not saying that the sellers in question did any scamming.....I don't know......but they did sell the account in a manner that was against the rules and deceptive.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    no this is 1st time im facing situation like that and and idk if its been done before or not all i knw is i gave all info, the infos r changed by buyer. Then the "changed" infos were being changed again. i have no gm contact nor hacker friend. If the buyer had sharers before he may wanna check tht up
    Lol you did not sell me anything.... you got jameil to sell it and lie to people that it was his...

Banned

its faccking poor how to see babas going corruopt and dont telling truth

@cyan happend to me often ppls said not k0xped was logged boom pm with u char is scammer or k0xped fak the nuubs

Jameil, is that any relation to Homodexual in game?

Banned

thats me...... @ lavie
    and if i want to i can claim that account as mine wanna know why??
    the day that accoutn was created i got all infos helped gain the nps and some xp
    bought 3 or 4 premiums on it and i had all info i can claim at least 51% of the account and i have proof of this throught the esn codes which i can pm to a mod.. rid doesnt use esns he uses click and buy
    100% no scamming took place
    and i can say i wanna sell the account if i wanna yess ridwan created the account but still i shared the char bought prem for it had all info s sa even the email address since week 1 rid stopped playing it quitted clan cuz he was too inactive to play 80 so we sold to gear up the dcz simple me being active on forums i just posted it with my other topics SELLING 80 ROGUE PD +7 CR stating that if u want the krowaz set and olds u can have it on accoiunt
    how am i violating ... if in rl u and ur friend is roommates u paid more thn 50% on the house but ur friend claims owner ship if the day come when u wanna claim the house n u have the receipts showing that u paid more than the market value u can go to court and take owner ship same here i came here gave my prooof if a mod wanna see the esn codes i can gladly pm em d.o.b sa w.e i have it all here

Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    thats me...... @ lavie
    and if i want to i can claim that account as mine wanna know why??
    the day that accoutn was created i got all infos helped gain the nps and some xp
    bought 3 or 4 premiums on it and i had all info i can claim at least 51% of the account and i have proof of this throught the esn codes which i can pm to a mod.. rid doesnt use esns he uses click and buy
    100% no scamming took place
    and i can say i wanna sell the account if i wanna yess ridwan created the account but still i shared the char bought prem for it had all info s sa even the email address since week 1 rid stopped playing it quitted clan cuz he was too inactive to play 80 so we sold to gear up the dcz simple me being active on forums i just posted it with my other topics SELLING 80 ROGUE PD +7 CR stating that if u want the krowaz set and olds u can have it on accoiunt
    how am i violating ... if in rl u and ur friend is roommates u paid more thn 50% on the house but ur friend claims owner ship if the day come when u wanna claim the house n u have the receipts showing that u paid more than the market value u can go to court and take owner ship same here i came here gave my prooof if a mod wanna see the esn codes i can gladly pm em d.o.b sa w.e i have it all here
    The account plain and simple was not yours, thats where you are violating the rule, it has been plain and simply laid out. Whether you know him in real life isn't the issue, if he is your brother isn't the issue, it says you do not sell for anybody else (and from what i can read, you were the main sharer with bonus's for Ridwan). I would have banned the both of you for breaking the rule, but Draven issued you with infractions so i cannot overturn that.

About the account stuff, im alittle unsure what to think, i am looking at it from a neutral point of view, im finding it difficult to come to a decision on this one.

Banned

fair enough well ill plead guilty for violating that rule but no scamming took place 100%

Banned

fair enough well ill plead guilty for violating that rule but no scamming took place 100%
    You've lied enough man.. and only got infractions because draven is your friend (This goes back to my point about people having friends in high places... *cough* *Cough* Gm's ingame). You are sketch and I think more people see it than those that don't....and now that souls comes on and basically says your getting a slap on the wrist, you finally admit you were wrong about selling the account for someone else... But up until then you fought against the fact. You are truely sketch man.

Banned

I lawled at this.... because you fought against it so passionatley before... p.s- thank you souls for getting involved. means alot to have a mod to look from a neutral point in the situation.

Banned

i asked souls to look at it beforre i asked draven

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    You've lied enough man.. and only got infractions because draven is your friend (This goes back to my point about people having friends in high places... *cough* *Cough* Gm's ingame). You are sketch and I think more people see it than those that don't....and now that souls comes on and basically says your getting a slap on the wrist, you finally admit you were wrong about selling the account for someone else... But up until then you fought against the fact. You are truely sketch man.
    he practically sold his own account as he mentioned he had every single info my account's and he was expin/pking on them as well. So when he got hes char goin on and i was too busy with real life i told him to sell. Simple as that. You just failed when it came to change the infos and god knows what keylogger u got and now u come here and accusing people out of blue.

Banned

rid wats done is done no need to argue the account was as much mines as it was urs no need to post arguments its wasting time his freinds will just post their biased opinions just quit posting unless a mod requests info

Banned

rid wats done is done no need to argue the account was as much mines as it was urs no need to post arguments its wasting time his freinds will just post their biased opinions just quit posting unless a mod requests info
    the thing is theres been so many people here selling items/chars of there sharers etc and its all good now this happend all of a sudden we r being guilty. I said it before and say it as well, (makin assumptions -_-) it could be ur or ur computer even if its clean doesnt mean u cant have keylogger and from wht i heard u had sharers too so go question that , aight ?

Banned

he practically sold his own account as he mentioned he had every single info my account's and he was expin/pking on them as well. So when he got hes char goin on and i was too busy with real life i told him to sell. Simple as that. You just failed when it came to change the infos and god knows what keylogger u got and now u come here and accusing people out of blue.
    But I still sent the money to you didn't I? Yeah, it's almost like I bought an account from him, but almost is the key word. I would have never got involved into this if I knew someone else than Jameil had the account infos. You get it? Because it's just unsafe. I didn't know you, so would you be a good guy or not, I don't want to trade with you. I mean, I can't believe you guys think it's not that bad. Anyone that comes to ko4life knows he can't do trades for someone else. Without mentioning all the stuff you told me. You lied to me at first, then balls out admitted to it, then tried to manipulate that lie, then turn it into some more lies, I mean where is this going to stop tell me? And of course now that you've gotten your warn you don't see any reasons to denying it anymore, so you're just going away with it as if it was nothing. No, I didn't fail at changing the infos and god knows I do not have a keylogger, because I play plenty more accounts and they've never got infiltrated. By the way, how is it out of blue that I'm accusing you tell me? I think I have some reasonable enough doubts over your honesty, and whatever you've done doesn't help me thinking that you are someone that's worth my trust. Out of the blue would be me targetting someone that had nothing to do with the situation.

the thing is theres been so many people here selling items/chars of there sharers etc and its all good now this happend all of a sudden we r being guilty. I said it before and say it as well, (makin assumptions -_-) it could be ur or ur computer even if its clean doesnt mean u cant have keylogger and from wht i heard u had sharers too so go question that , aight ?
    Forget the people defending me, they are friends/ people who read the topics and taking sides. All this is about here is you two and me. The words that matter to the ones who decide are ours and none other.
    Yeah, there's been so many people here selling their accounts for other people, but how is that a justification for you to do it? You know it's not authorized, right? And as far as I know, the people that do that do not have troubles with the accounts. Again, I would have known about all that, I would have never bought the account. Simple as that.
    No, I did not have a sharer. I was about to get one.
    Explain me why the account has never had troubles, the accounts that I have played neither, before all this.... This is a logical chain of thought, and it's leading me, somehow, to the ones who sold me that account.

Please keep coming back to me with the exact same excuses yall have been using since the beginning of this post. Draven really needs to re read this entire thread and perm. ban both of yalls accounts. Thats what should happen... cause you lied lied lied. Then souls comes on and says your getting a slap on the wrist, so that opens up the chance for yall to FINALLY tell the dang truth a little bit. Your both HABITUAL liars.
    Last edited by CYANEXTIME; 12-13-2010 at 12:44 PM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast