Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME Your both HABITUAL liars. First post by Ridwan Originally Posted by ridwan Hi, first of all ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Your both HABITUAL liars.
    First post by Ridwan
    Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    Hi,
    first of all , im truly sorry for your loss
    2nd of all; i was owner of the account before i sold it. Ok here is the story;

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    First post by Ridwan
    LOL you over look so many things its not even funny. "Junior Mod" re evaluate before you take up space posting please.

LOL you over look so many things its not even funny. "Junior Mod" re evaluate before you take up space posting please.
    Don't even start.
    If it were up to me, both accounts would be banned, but I'm not going to go behind a senior mod's back and do so. I'm merely pointing out that, even if their arguments have flaws, yours do as well. Flaming me isn't going to help out your case either.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jameil900 View Post
    and i lied where? when he gave me the rogue to sell ..... if someone gives u something isnt it urs?
    Heres one incident hes claiming the account was his to sell after Ridwan admitted it was his to begin with.

gimme back the account and he can have money back.....
    I beleive this is another incident? hmm

welll from start i already see thats what u were trying to get from start... never scammed any1 never will but if mod s think i need to get terminated then i need to get terminated ....if sum1 gives u all details to an account i can say its mines as i said i owed rid gbs and he quit cz quitted madhouse clan to play adream gave me details cuz of college n told me to sell hell pay for cypher ring and then i owe him nothing he bought cypher ring day b4 i sold to u i put his 58 rogue in ring then passed all details too u
    Another incident where he was saying the account belonged to himself.

Shall i go on??? cause im sure theres more..... Then souls says hes not getting banned cause Dravens jameils little buddy, and he admits it wasn't his rightful account to sell... My arguments have been on point since the beggining.. They are the ones that have flipflopped stories.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Don't even start.
    If it were up to me, both accounts would be banned, but I'm not going to go behind a senior mod's back and do so. I'm merely pointing out that, even if their arguments have flaws, yours do as well. Flaming me isn't going to help out your case either.
    As you can see I wasnt flaming you... You just wasted 10 minutes of both our time.

Banned

i can say i wwas selling for rid but if wanna go technical blah blah i have enough ownership of tht acc to claim it for myself ......as soon as u pmed me on msn saying u got hacked i pmed souls and danny telliing em the situations 2 days passed none of them replied so u cant bring the draven issue in lik e i f i went to him 1st seeking preferencial treatment but if it so is that i deserve to be banned its only fair that they ban me ko isnt my life so if its fair to every 1 i get banned then be fair

Banned

i can say i wwas selling for rid but if wanna go technical blah blah i have enough ownership of tht acc to claim it for myself ......as soon as u pmed me on msn saying u got hacked i pmed souls and danny telliing em the situations 2 days passed none of them replied so u cant bring the draven issue in lik e i f i went to him 1st seeking preferencial treatment but if it so is that i deserve to be banned its only fair that they ban me ko isnt my life so if its fair to every 1 i get banned then be fair
    Im sure he was in your vent and he was one of the first people you consulted.

Banned

nope... look at the date of his post and ask souls wat date i pmed em... ur always making assumptions thats why u fail ....... the ko4life account ur using doesnt even belong to u why u dont tell every1 tht morethn 1 users have access to this account huh?

Banned

He sold u the account which does belong to him as well fair and square. You got the account changed the info right away--we received the money. From then we had no contact with char/account whatsoever (cs is down , dont u fckin get it ). Theres no gm contact or w/e --dont start boolshitting just to cover ur fault. Im done with u and i expect mods to make a decision and whoever post beside the buyer just to flame or spamm i also expect them to be muted/banned.

Good Day !

Banned

also http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...priest-310308/
    that guy who got banned once sold me account from this ko4life account cyanexttime he got banned by souls there must be a rule about using other ppls accounts/sharing accounts

Banned

also http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...priest-310308/
    that guy who got banned once sold me account from this ko4life account cyanexttime he got banned by souls there must be a rule about using other ppls accounts/sharing accounts
    oooh guess what ?

Cyanextime aka tyler

guess some1 else got scammed just the way "you" got scammed , fishy isnt it

You used oOHappyMealOo as a middle man to scam him and
    Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    There are 3-4 different IP logs connected to Tylers account, non of which jump out at me like wow its a scamming in his account, i dont have a computer at home anymore, so i wont be able to do anything more about this until tomorrow really.

So u were saying??? 4 diffrent ip logs?

Banned

lol please read the whole thread before trying to flame me. Funkz scammed the account back, not me. Nice try though. And thats off point anyways lol. The whole point of this thread is that yall are both liars.

Banned

lol please read the whole thread before trying to flame me. Funkz scammed the account back, not me. Nice try though. And thats off point anyways lol. The whole point of this thread is that yall are both liars.
    And as far as the IP logs lol... I get on msn and Ko4life at work (a hospital with WIFi), I have two parent houses, and my own house. I also have a droid I get on msn and ko4life with (dunno if this puts out its own IP)

lol please read the whole thread before trying to flame me. Funkz scammed the account back, not me. Nice try though. And thats off point anyways lol. The whole point of this thread is that everyone ****ing lies.

Aight so...

I'm the real Cyanextime, and it's the first time I visit ko4life in months. I didn't know shit was gonna happen when I let Tyler use my account, and I can assure you I have trusts in BOTH Tyler and Justin. I do understand that it must be very frustrating and that seeing someone get banned would be relieving for you. However, I know the current situation, and I know no one in here deserves to be punished for what happened. ANYONE bringing shit about trades that have happened before with either Tyler or Justin are complete retards, because both have clean names, and if you're gonna talk shit, back it up.
    If I were senior mod, three people would see the banstick right now.

Banned

i was just about to post that quote hes sharing acount using ppls identity if i get banned he deserves it too........ my question is WHAT DETERMINES WHO OWNS AN ACCOUNT?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast