Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me

This is a discussion on Account bought from Jameil900 recovered from me within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The difference is that i was straight up with who I am to you. I told you my name was ...
Page: 7

Banned

The difference is that i was straight up with who I am to you. I told you my name was tyler, and my MSN is different from Alex's. I told you the Chars I shared on, and even gave you MY own set of vouchers. Alex purchases nothing VIA usd... everyone knows that. YOU LIED FROM THE BEGINNING.. Thats the difference... Im not a shady person, and got wrapped up in a scam that had nothing to do with me, and was cleared up by the guy that actually preformed the scam himself.

Proceed to explain why sharing accounts is not as bad as selling for others.
    I would love to know your reasoning.
    Last edited by thing; 12-13-2010 at 03:18 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Proceed to explain why sharing accounts is not as bad as selling for others.
    I would love to know your reasoning.
    First off, the trade did not happen on ko4life. Everything involving money and such has been done on MSN. The ko4life account was only used for the little time lap where Tyler said "I will buy it" and then gave him the msn. From that time, there is nothing I can do to perturb the trade. Tyler has been straight since the beginning. He gave them HIS msn, HIS own vouchers, and he was putting HIS trustability at risk. Not mine.
    Sharing my ko4life account his just a way for him to not have to ask someone else to get the trade done for him. Simple as that.

Now in the other hand, selling an account for someone else is just way worse. When Jameil advertised the account to sell it, he didn't tell anyone it wasn't his. "Why does that matter?" are you gonna question? Because the other guy had all the infos to it. Tyler knowing THAT would have changed his perception by a lot. Since you guys do not seem to get it, here's an example. What if you were to create an account at the bank. The representant who would open up the account for you would make you sign all papers and put your money into it. A few days later, you find out that your money is slowly being taken from your account as soon as you put your paychecks into it. You'd probably go see the bank and be like "Hey my money is disappearing from my bank account, why is that?" and they would be like "Oh well we didn't tell you, but someone else has the same infos as you do for your bank account. Sorry about that, have a great day".
    You've just been fucked over, didn't you? But in the end, you would have never complained if no one else had the details to your bank account right? Well that's how Tyler feels. Because there are troubles with the account he bought, he feels like justice needs to be applied.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

personally scan your computer with a high ass scanner
    like avast or something close to that best anti everything out there
    it will find the littlest thing in your computer
    you may have a keylogger or virus nd what not
    kuz i have personally played with jamiel in madhouse and hes the nicest guy
    around and was always a team player helping others
    so i would vouch for him that he didnt scam you
    but i couold be wrong just putting my opinion
    because i too have had problems like this oen time before
    but when i scanned my computer before i had protection bam i had a keylogger getting all my info for anything i did.
    so my bet is to get avast(kinda pricey for it but worth it)
    or get another high scanner
    best regards

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    First off, the trade did not happen on ko4life. Everything involving money and such has been done on MSN. The ko4life account was only used for the little time lap where Tyler said "I will buy it" and then gave him the msn. From that time, there is nothing I can do to perturb the trade. Tyler has been straight since the beginning. He gave them HIS msn, HIS own vouchers, and he was putting HIS trustability at risk. Not mine.
    Sharing my ko4life account his just a way for him to not have to ask someone else to get the trade done for him. Simple as that.
    so ur not the guy who sent the money aka tyler ? and theres 4 diffrent ppl loggin ur account (i mean 4 diffren ip , u said u log from other places but knowing u had sharers before makes it look suspicious). Then ur in the same place as us. We did the trade got the money , CANNOT change info whtsoever. Thats about it, u again need to question urself as in why did u get scam....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ridwan View Post
    so ur not the guy who sent the money aka tyler ? and theres 4 diffrent ppl loggin ur account (i mean 4 diffren ip , u said u log from other places but knowing u had sharers before makes it look suspicious). Then ur in the same place as us. We did the trade got the money , CANNOT change info whtsoever. Thats about it, u again need to question urself as in why did u get scam....
    Can you prove out of all doubt that you could not have changed the infos whatsoever? I mean, Tyler did scan his computer. It is clean. That's withouth mentioning the fact that he plays other accounts that haven't been infected at all.
    Yes, 4 different IPs don't mean 4 different people. And that was almost 5 months ago. I know Tyler used the account from his work and at his house, but account has no more than 2 individuals on it.
    "Then you're in the same place as us".
    I really do not know what to reply to this except that I think that you are mentally retarded and do not understand what I've stated, or that you just didn't read.
    Stop trying to turn the situation around and coming back with that same thing. I've justified myself already.

If I keep posting, it is because I just think that me, defending my account, and Tyler, defending his position on how and why he thinks you have scammed him, have had some better arguments and we've won our point, and we want the 2 guys to get what they deserve. There's no justification as to why Ridwan hasn't done the trade himself and that Jameil did not tell Tyler about all this.

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    5. No members may buy or sell items for someone else* Members will be permanently banned for violating this rule; after investigation and confirmation by forum staff.

I would assume accounts would fall under this rule or no? of course let them explain themselves before, I could only imagine how fast someone with under 50 posts or was new would have been banned lol

that is not a current rule. Pinned is the updated rules re-written a few month ago by the staff.

here's the link:
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

but SHARING forum accounts is listed on that new updated rules.

That being said I think Cyanex needs banned becuz we dont know who is on it. I will search these forums for his account and post a couple other links of shady deals that happened to this character and there again the Tyler/Alex thing was brought up when I wasnt a mod. It will get dealt with now.
    And the infractions or maybe even temp ban for Rid/Homo definitly has to happen for making a transaction that looks like he's selling for Ridwan.

I feel selling for someone else isnt as bad as sharing an account. At least the person doing the selling is going to be responsible for the deal. Sharing the account..... who the hell is responsible for the deal? hard to prove which person is actually logged in on forums making the deals.....

@ the guy that made mention of me banning a guy becuz he didnt list a quest on his character sell. You guys forget the guy was banned for scamming that account right? was more too it. I think people need to have exact info's for the account when selling it. They need to advertise the proper NPs, quests undone and stuff. In this case... thats not whats happened. Everything was spoken about and not one complaint about the character from Cyanex. The fact it was hacked is hard to prove who did it. The fact CS is down takes a big load of Homo as being the actual hacker. The theory that he knows a gm friend that can speed up a CS request is ludacris.....

just my opinion. I will be back in a min with the CYANEX thread.

read this shit:

Cyanextime aka tyler

cant tell who is guilty.........why? too many people share the dam account. He's admitted to it there in that thread and again in this one. Ban is for sure coming your way - no matter what.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    read this shit:

Cyanextime aka tyler

cant tell who is guilty.........why? too many people share the dam account. He's admitted to it there in that thread and again in this one. Ban is for sure coming your way - no matter what.
    Oh Draven, please do me the pleasure to read the whole topic. There's always only been 2 people on the account.
    If you feel like banning me is the right way, go ahead. But I want these guys that are your buddies to have the exact same punishment. Sharing an account isn't as bad as selling for someone else, don't tell lies like this. You can definitly determine the one you deal with when you get the MSN.

Or don't ban me at all, because I do not deserve it. I lend my account for I do not have to do trades for Tyler.

EDIT: What makes you say one is worse than another anyway? In this situation, the guys have possibly scammed Tyler off 400$. If you're gonna ban me for having someone who got scammed on the account then go ahead, but that sure is a questionnable decision.

Banned

that is not a current rule. Pinned is the updated rules re-written a few month ago by the staff.

here's the link:
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

but SHARING forum accounts is listed on that new updated rules.

That being said I think Cyanex needs banned becuz we dont know who is on it. I will search these forums for his account and post a couple other links of shady deals that happened to this character and there again the Tyler/Alex thing was brought up when I wasnt a mod. It will get dealt with now.
    And the infractions or maybe even temp ban for Rid/Homo definitly has to happen for making a transaction that looks like he's selling for Ridwan.

I feel selling for someone else isnt as bad as sharing an account. At least the person doing the selling is going to be responsible for the deal. Sharing the account..... who the hell is responsible for the deal? hard to prove which person is actually logged in on forums making the deals.....

@ the guy that made mention of me banning a guy becuz he didnt list a quest on his character sell. You guys forget the guy was banned for scamming that account right? was more too it. I think people need to have exact info's for the account when selling it. They need to advertise the proper NPs, quests undone and stuff. In this case... thats not whats happened. Everything was spoken about and not one complaint about the character from Cyanex. The fact it was hacked is hard to prove who did it. The fact CS is down takes a big load of Homo as being the actual hacker. The theory that he knows a gm friend that can speed up a CS request is ludacris.....

just my opinion. I will be back in a min with the CYANEX thread.
    Well why doesn't someone get rid of the marketplace rules, instead of confusing everyone with 2 sets of rules. The penatly seems a little light IMO, means you can sell things for other people 3 times before actually getting a ban, which is only 7 days after doing it 3 times lol

techniqually i got banned as well for sharing deceivers account even though ive known him for like 5 yrs now? so anyone else who doesnt get banned for sharing is kinda bs, on the other hand selling for someone is just as bad, and can lead to a scam just as easily so i think they should both be dealt with the same way, if your going to ban cya for sharing, u shud ban both rid and jameil, especially jameil since proof shows that he lied about who the account belonged to, whether you payed for shit on the account,bought kesn's or not saying u were the only 1 with infos or the account was yours is wrong

Quote Originally Posted by CYANEXTIME View Post
    Oh Draven, please do me the pleasure to read the whole topic. There's always only been 2 people on the account.
    If you feel like banning me is the right way, go ahead. But I want these guys that are your buddies to have the exact same punishment. Sharing an account isn't as bad as selling for someone else, don't tell lies like this. You can definitly determine the one you deal with when you get the MSN.

Or don't ban me at all, because I do not deserve it. I lend my account for I do not have to do trades for Tyler.
    These guys arent my best friends in game. We are friendly, and i have played with Rid off an on cwest last couple years. But everyone knows Im with Hellsfury and Homo is Madhouse..... we have the best ally on server. Thats why I asked to not be the mod making the decisions...... and thats fair. Im not getting any pm's from these guys to help them here. Anyone that knows me in game knows I hate getting this shit in game. Why I made my characters public to you guys I have no fucking idea... but its a pain in the ass when ur trying to support a party as a mage and ur msn/in game pm's are going fucking crazy like mine do.....

so whatever happens.....happens and wont have anything to do with me. I spoke my opinoin and thats simply it.

you werent banned back then becuz i wasnt a moderator then , i just happened to remember how much that bothered me while reading thru this situation.
    But according to the newest set of rules .....what have Rid/Homo done wrong ?... thats my point. There's no solid proof that puts them as hacking your account back. CS is down... im just having a hard time believing that they hacked it and that you DIDNT have a keylogger. I think thats a realistic view of this situation.

seriously. sharing account is way worse then selling for someone. Lets say you were sharing your account with Dondergek. How in the hell you know what he's dealing/saying if your not part of it. How does the buyer know its not Alex he's dealing with if its his first time dealing with Alex. Just becuz the msn address doesnt say Alex in it ... doesnt mean its not alex. But really is Dondergek... he's making purchases under Alex's name. Alex doesnt know becuz he's sharing the account. The buyer posts here about the sell.... then Alex hears his name is involved and comes to his defense.... by this time the water is so fucking muddy its hard to see thru( like the link I posted). Who screwed the buyer? was it alex or was it the sharer. Why believe Alex when he says its not him but it was the guy sharing his acccount? How does anyone really know? Thats why sharing accounts is worse. At least if I sold something for Alex..... and didnt give the item to the buyer but I kept the money...... its not alex getting the flames.....its draven for not giving the item. Some one is responsible for the deal, there is a name that will get the punishment- only one name......not 2-3 like sharing gets you. Thats my point.

what other ways are there for taking back an account when CS is down? btw......im still waiting on my cs( to delete a NT receipt........ezpz shit.)

all i know is... Homo sold you an account that got hacked the next day or so. Normally .....yes all fingers would point at Homo... but CS is down. How do you recover a password without CS? Did you get any emails regarding the account in question - like password change/ password to email account changed or anything like that? no.... i havent seen anything posted or seen you say anything about it. All I see is you coming here... you and Alex... or tyler or whoever the fuck im replying too... posting these accusations without any proof. Not too sound like a prick but in a way..... its wasting my time. From what I see it looks like a big ol' keylogger issue. Also..... how many people you guys sharing that account/accounts with? Becuz last time I played with you guys it seemed like everybody and their dog had access to your characters. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by zpod View Post
    Well why doesn't someone get rid of the marketplace rules, instead of confusing everyone with 2 sets of rules. The penatly seems a little light IMO, means you can sell things for other people 3 times before actually getting a ban, which is only 7 days after doing it 3 times lol
    no no I stand corrected. I forgot we had "market section rules". I keep going ot the forum rules..... but really they are 2 different animals.

Forum rules deal with forums
    Market rules are more exact towards the market section.
    maybe we should merge them together... i will look into that from people that rank higher then me.

all should be banned then .... thats fair. My bad for overlooking the market rules. AFter reading your first post I just went to check the forum rules to check for the rule you posted. I didnt even think about the marketsection having its own before I just posted the reply that you responded too.

Banned

These guys arent my best friends in game. We are friendly, and i have played with Rid off an on cwest last couple years. But everyone knows Im with Hellsfury and Homo is Madhouse..... we have the best ally on server. Thats why I asked to not be the mod making the decisions...... and thats fair. Im not getting any pm's from these guys to help them here. Anyone that knows me in game knows I hate getting this shit in game. Why I made my characters public to you guys I have no fucking idea... but its a pain in the ass when ur trying to support a party as a mage and ur msn/in game pm's are going fucking crazy like mine do.....

so whatever happens.....happens and wont have anything to do with me. I spoke my opinoin and thats simply it.

you werent banned back then becuz i wasnt a moderator then , i just happened to remember how much that bothered me while reading thru this situation.
    But according to the newest set of rules .....what have Rid/Homo done wrong ?... thats my point. There's no solid proof that puts them as hacking your account back. CS is down... im just having a hard time believing that they hacked it and that you DIDNT have a keylogger. I think thats a realistic view of this situation.

seriously. sharing account is way worse then selling for someone. Lets say you were sharing your account with Dondergek. How in the hell you know what he's dealing/saying if your not part of it. How does the buyer know its not Alex he's dealing with if its his first time dealing with Alex. Just becuz the msn address doesnt say Alex in it ... doesnt mean its not alex. But really is Dondergek... he's making purchases under Alex's name. Alex doesnt know becuz he's sharing the account. The buyer posts here about the sell.... then Alex hears his name is involved and comes to his defense.... by this time the water is so fucking muddy its hard to see thru( like the link I posted). Who screwed the buyer? was it alex or was it the sharer. Why believe Alex when he says its not him but it was the guy sharing his acccount? How does anyone really know? Thats why sharing accounts is worse. At least if I sold something for Alex..... and didnt give the item to the buyer but I kept the money...... its not alex getting the flames.....its draven for not giving the item. Some one is responsible for the deal, there is a name that will get the punishment- only one name......not 2-3 like sharing gets you. Thats my point.

what other ways are there for taking back an account when CS is down? btw......im still waiting on my cs( to delete a NT receipt........ezpz shit.)

all i know is... Homo sold you an account that got hacked the next day or so. Normally .....yes all fingers would point at Homo... but CS is down. How do you recover a password without CS? Did you get any emails regarding the account in question - like password change/ password to email account changed or anything like that? no.... i havent seen anything posted or seen you say anything about it. All I see is you coming here... you and Alex... or tyler or whoever the fuck im replying too... posting these accusations without any proof. Not too sound like a prick but in a way..... its wasting my time. From what I see it looks like a big ol' keylogger issue. Also..... how many people you guys sharing that account/accounts with? Becuz last time I played with you guys it seemed like everybody and their dog had access to your characters. Just saying.....
    What the flip are you talking about?

The last issue was about Funkz don't even get that mixed up with. It is ridiculously stupid to bring that up. If you cannot read the whole topic or do not feel like doing so, then do not comment about it.
    Second, my accounts? BambiCupcake that I've played with Mex, DBLStuffed that I play with Justin.
    Tylers'? HappyMeal that he played with Jaspreet and Mob, MeatBallz that he played with Funkz. Yes that is defintly the whole world I have to admit you make a very good point there. Everybody and their dog. El oh el.
    Bascially if you check, all the posts defending the buyer and accusing the seller were posted by Tyler. I'm here to defend my account against some stupid ass unfair bullcrap. You know damn well how to verify who posts on the account. ANYWAY, it is the trader's responsability to check out the MSN at the time of the trade see if there's something "shady" about it. There's no "me" implied in there anyway. And yes, haha, if there were scammers using my account then I really wouldn't mind being banned for it. But this case is so much simpler than that. Someone using my account has had something happen to him.

Basically, you're trying to justify yourself as to why you are taking a side rather than another and why you ban me while Tyler has been scammed using my account. That is a probably a first in absurdity's history. Reminds me of the thief who sued a couple and won his acse because they beat him up when he was trying to steal their car at night time. There are just major flaws in your reasonning.
    As for your personnal issues, can you please tell me what it has to do with the topic? It's cool that you don't want to get implied into all this. Then you really shouldn't mind about it!

Hahaha I've had a good laugh at "Well obviously Homodexual is in MadHouse and HF-MH is the best alliance in Cwest"... Good stuff good stuff!

EDIT: I and Tyler have been told that there are plenty of ways to recover an account. I don't know what to believe and what are these ways, but like I said, why has only one of his accounts been infected by that so called "keylogger" if there really is one?
    Last edited by CYANEXTIME; 12-13-2010 at 06:04 PM.

he wasnt given the dob of the account, if the original owner had the dob its not that hard to get the account back even with cs down

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast