Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

scammed by Dellgado and jakub

This is a discussion on scammed by Dellgado and jakub within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sold them my lvl 73 mage, I accidently lettered them some items of mine a week after, Dellgado told me ...
Page: 1

Banned

Sold them my lvl 73 mage, I accidently lettered them some items of mine a week after, Dellgado told me theyll give me my items back, i msged jakub @ ko4life because ive seen he's selling them, he told me he sold some items and its not his fault.
    first I got pissed off, but then I just asked him to give me the items he has left, and now hes ignoring me.

ill post all of the mage's account info tomorrow if he wont give me my items back
    gday

jakub

ffs i sended ur items to skillzkillz as u said and now u making this ? whats wrong with ya. tell me when i ignored u ?

hmm wtf are u talking about? what scam? rofl...i got some items from you on my mage
    i writed to you about, u told it was a mistake so i told you i ll send it. then jakub send rest of items
    on nick ur writed to me so we arent scammers and dont call us scammers, cuz we didnt scammed anything

Banned

u ignored my private messages and dellgado blocked me on msn, I expected this to happen, suddenly you are answering my topic haha, funny things happen when people publish facts

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

sad

jakub

ignored ur pms? wtf r u talking about ? i answered EVERY ur pm u send to me -.-? i still dont get it but k , do what u want im not scammer and u know that -.-

u r really funny idiot..i blocked u on msn? i hear it first time..i see
    u have got nice skill to talk about shit to ppl, u send items by mistake,
    i told u i will send back and i send it back, so stfu now. i dont care about ur next posts
    i dont care about you. btw first if u call someone scammer put the proof cuz i can
    write same things about you on ex.

Banned

i still didnt get the items so dont tell me shit jackass

jakub

ffs i sended ur items to skillzkillz as u said and now u making this ? whats wrong with ya. tell me when i ignored u ?[/b]
    something else?

ffs i sended ur items to skillzkillz as u said and now u making this ? whats wrong with ya. tell me when i ignored u ?[/b]
    I will laugh so hard, Now I remember my characters name has something to do with this/ close to this if this is Gira anyways - If so Imma have some nice items :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont care if u didnt get items
    u said send me items on skillzkillz, we send it.
    so now its ur problem if u made another mistake. end

SmoQ

dell and jakub are trustable dont cry plz :P

KalaBunga Senior Member

sad that you enter insanity vent under inslunlin , or what ever how yuo spell it then put (randomnoob) behind your name and insult people , alot of people think i was the one that did it or on of my shares

WHAT DID my char ahs to do with this. if your trying to bring me down just come to my house thanks.

jakub

sad that you enter insanity vent under inslunlin , or what ever how yuo spell it then put (randomnoob) behind your name and insult people , alot of people think i was the one that did it or on of my shares

WHAT DID my char ahs to do with this. if your trying to bring me down just come to my house thanks.[/b]
    what r u talkin about ? who did that?

KalaBunga Senior Member

^when i got online 2day , and asked around for party i was tottaly ignored.

cuase some guy enterted ventrilo under Insulin or something and put RandomNoob is his comment , they taught he was one of my share's and he instulted everyone in the Turk us channel , thne i got flamed for picking the wrong share's but it was not me or one of my shares , so why did hoodlum or who ever trying to ruin my rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast